The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23108 times)

Offline Leiton

Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #315 on: January 08, 2012, 03:21:55 AM »
((Depends on where you think those doors lead...  >:3
Mwahahahaha....))

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2012, 03:23:09 AM »
Cassandra looks suprised but says nothing but thrn revieal her true form. Purple fire covers her paws (this image.. http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-google&q=purple%20fire%20wolves&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=479#i=17 except her tail is all fire.)
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #317 on: January 08, 2012, 03:26:30 AM »
(Hmph. I know exactly where they lead.)

*Pushes open the doors to find himself in a large ornamental room. At the other end, a man stands in wait to stop anyone who wishes to pass. Cifero hides behind a pillar.*
{to himself} Don't worry, guys. I'll get you free. I just need to get through all the doors.
*Vi senses that Cifero escaped the shadow realm, but keeps quiet about it.*
"So, Father, now that you have ended your Star Wars reference... I believe that the balloon master is behind you."
(Better?)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:35:09 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #318 on: January 08, 2012, 03:27:53 AM »
((Ummm... no. Just no. Sorry... but no.))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #319 on: January 08, 2012, 03:30:48 AM »
(I said that I had shadow magic. Vi has Light magic. I... CIFERO... have shadow magic.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:33:33 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Cami The Platypus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Moric Platypus
  • Coloring: Pure Black fur.
  • Height: one foot
  • Weight: 63 pounds
  • Build: Average but fierce
  • Currently: MineCrafting. YAYYYYY!!!!
« Reply #320 on: January 08, 2012, 03:32:32 AM »
Yes father give us what we came here for.

( to see the balloon master)
  • Avatar by: google images :D. looking for someone that can make my fursona.
  • Signature art by: Grisli :D. using artwork from google images.
I am a Moric Platypus. My dark color was formed by a dragon of black magic and fire. It burned down my lodge and left me in the ash to suffocate.three hours later the dragon came back and rescued me. But by the time he came the ash already had transformed me into a Moric Platypus (Moric means dark skin). Until this day I keep the dragon as a pet to repay him for the favor he did me. He has told me his name is SiiLic.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #321 on: January 08, 2012, 03:33:47 AM »
((We already have the seven... no more... heck, im even killing one of mine off in the near future so i only have to deal with one in the final fight.
And let's wait until at least tomorrow and give Rasui and Wolf 7133 the chance to join...))

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: January 08, 2012, 03:36:10 AM »
(alright I gotta go anyways)
Cami falls asleep in his upright position.

(feel free to control me but no fighting for me my fighting technique is complicated)
I am a Moric Platypus. My dark color was formed by a dragon of black magic and fire. It burned down my lodge and left me in the ash to suffocate.three hours later the dragon came back and rescued me. But by the time he came the ash already had transformed me into a Moric Platypus (Moric means dark skin). Until this day I keep the dragon as a pet to repay him for the favor he did me. He has told me his name is SiiLic.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #323 on: January 08, 2012, 03:37:30 AM »
((I think I'm going to bed early anyway. Moving back into my dorm early tomorrow  :S ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: January 08, 2012, 03:40:26 AM »
(Alright. Let's just say that Cifero, by chance, happened upon the way out of the realm...)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2012, 04:47:33 AM »
*Rasui chuckles breaking his silence as he walks to to the king wolf as if he was not binded.*
Finally we get to witness something so.. well there really no words for it but yea..
((Sorry guys had function to attend to there. Hope pick this up in the morning.  :3 ))

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2012, 04:49:35 AM »
"Hey wait... I can move too!"
*Vi walks forward a few steps.*
"I guess it was just the power of suggestion..."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2012, 07:13:03 AM »
*Shadis's mouth then suddenly twist into an evil smile as he laughs demonically. He then says, in an even accent that seems to aminate from the room* "You are a fool old man! You have brought me here, thinking you have brought your son! I am not your son, but I am using his body! That weak fool cannot control his own body and so I command it! And I am a Shade! And Shade's cannot be commanded!" *With that, Shadis then begins to burn with blood red fire as the enchantment holding him is broken. The light in the room turns dark as the entire place seems to be tainted with Shadis's evil. Waves of black energy seeth from Shadis as he throws his arms in the air and all are hit by his foul sorccery. He laughs sinically as dual blood swords spawn in his paws and he slowing approaches his father, who is being assailed by Shadis's dark shadow magic.*

[Wolf 7133 is possesed with a Shade, named Shadis. Hence the fact that he can do shadow magic, which is only suppose to be for Shades. He is also powerful enough to resist the pure, holy magic of the master balloon and his father. He seems to taint the place with his evil]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
(( o.O  Hmmm... Who said it was holy magic? I'm surprised nobody has figured out exactly what Father is intending to do with all of you... Mwahahaha....))

The area around them was nothing but an expanse of white as far as the eye could see. Though they could feel the ground beneath them, the ground was just as white as the sky above them. In the distance, there was a massive balloon floating towards them. The most beautiful and majestic and glowing balloon any of them had ever seen.

• Boisterous Bear
  • Have some peanuts!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2012, 02:40:47 PM »
M...ma....master balloon! No! I'm to young to die!