The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 22320 times)

Offline Leiton

Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #615 on: February 01, 2012, 06:03:02 AM »
((eeek so much pressure  XD :P ))

The crowned wolf chuckled as he looked around the room, which now only - visibly - held Cassandra, Vi, Cami, and himself.
"My my, I didn't expect so much to fall into place perfectly so quickly... Perhaps these dim-witted fools are really as childish as my host remembers..."
His grin suddenly twisted in pain, and he growled. His claws curled cruelly and his back arched over.
He growled in a darker, more sinister voice. "Forgive me, my children. There is a certain matter that needs to be tended to."
With that, he sat down and closed his eyes.

After a few moments, Attu and Leiton materialized on opposite sides of the room. Both of them were bleeding rather badly. Leiton had tears streaming down his cheeks, but whether they were tears of anger or of sadness, it was impossible to tell. Attu, however, looked fairly satisfied, with a thin smirk adorning his snow-white face.

Offline Pheobe Deathcaster

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Don't mess with me... or I WILL become vengeance!
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Light gray with short black hair
  • Height: 5' 11'
  • Weight: 90 lbs.
  • Build: Seems weak, but is in fact very spry and wiry; has a slender waist and lithe but powerful arms and legs
  • Currently: Determined
« Reply #616 on: February 01, 2012, 06:22:41 AM »
(New update: I won't be filling in for Cif/Vi, because if I do, he/she might get banned permanently, and I couldn't do that to my own kin.)
I love my brother.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2012, 01:17:56 AM »
[Okay, Imma speed things up with my Wolgon Transformation. Also I dont rememeber exactly, but I think I went next?]

*After a few moments, the black goo that had encased me has hardened into a shell. Atleast twenty minutes seemed to pass, untill the shell began to crack. The cracks grew and grew until a clawed fist punched out, and another, and a foot, and wings. Then the whole shell exploded, revieling me, Shadis, in my black and red form. I has black and red dragon wings and two long straigh back blood red dragon horns on my head. I smiled an exceptionally sharp, fanged, toothy grin and slewd my now dragon clawed paws. Benight my fur was now scales. They were, however, unseeable due to the fur growing between the scales. I laugh as my realm shifts and Chrono and I are thrown back into the balloon chamber. We both appear in the exact same spot where we left. I let loose a dragon infused howl as whisp of fire burn through my voice. I then face my father.* "Any last words, Omega?"

[An insult for wolves, Im sure  ;) ]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2012, 01:21:18 AM »
*Rasui reapeares on the far side of the room and see's Attu and Leiton now standing in the room* "hmm wonder who won but this could work out just need two more pieces and we can set everything as it should be" *Rasui slide over the floor, then suddenly Shadis and chrono appears and Rasui chuckles*

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2012, 02:48:37 AM »
Cassandra backs a way startled by his sudden reapearence and his new look*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #620 on: February 02, 2012, 02:55:33 AM »
Chrono takes a seat on the far side of the throne room, grinning at the prospect of his new champion possibly killing the only person who could have control over him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: February 02, 2012, 04:22:03 AM »
[Muahahaha  >:3 , now... Since Vi is muted and I don't think Cami is coming back, that brings us back to Leiton I believe]

Offline Leiton

« Reply #622 on: February 02, 2012, 02:31:32 PM »
The crowned wolf smiled at him. "Only this. How does it feel to finally have your greed for power sated? Is it everything you thought it would be? Feel that power coursing through you... Isn't it amazing?
But... It isn't enough, is it? Even the great Chronos fears what I can do to him. Do you think you can best me? You have need of more power if you want to accomplish such a thing...
And there are only two places to find such power. The power I hold myself, and that which the Master Balloon holds inside himself. You cannot defeat me, but by bringing your power together with your siblings, you could easily destroy the Master and take all of his power for yourself." His words were like honey, almost seeming to be only a whisper in Wolf's ears.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #623 on: February 14, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »
*Vi glares at the King.*
"I... do... not... fear... YOU."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: February 15, 2012, 03:21:35 AM »
*Shadis smiles calmly and evily.* "Ofcourse. I need more power. All the power. But I'm not int he mood for asking..." *Shadis's words become slow, calm, and seductive. Suddenly, all of Shadis's siblings suddenly feel alittle sleepy. tired. weary. They all suddenly felt the desire to take a nap. They then felt why. Shadis was leeching all of his brother's and sister's power! They could feel their energy pull out of them and into him. he smiles as his body begins to get pumped with power* "Do sit this one out my brothers and sister. I can handle father from here. You deserve a rest."

Offline Leiton

« Reply #625 on: February 15, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »
The crowned wolf smiled darkly. As the power is drained from his siblings, Wolf can feel the power go into him, however...
Just as it comes into his body, it seems to leave. A shadowy paling forms around the king, growing larger and larger with each passing moment.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #626 on: February 15, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
*Vi watches as everyone starts to get very tired.*
"Okay, what the heck is going on here?"
*She suddenly feels an odd pull, as though something was sucking out her soul. She quickly pushed it out of her body.*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:17:11 PM by Viola Longshield »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #627 on: February 15, 2012, 11:01:37 PM »
*Rasui Watches and smiles as he see's every one getting sleepy, and him being unaffected by all this* Hmm obsorbing the energy of others to make on self stronger. But will be enough. :)

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: February 16, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
*Shadis mearly smiles* "Becareful what you leech from others, Father." *The Crowned Wolf then felt an unnerving sensation inside of his chest, like he had swallowed something he shouldn't*

Offline Leiton

« Reply #629 on: February 16, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
The wolf chuckled. "I'm not stealing... You are willfully giving me your power. You do not truly understand the implications of your existence... nor you purpose."