The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23102 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #420 on: January 15, 2012, 03:49:26 AM »
"NO!"
*Vi jumps up and grabs onto Cassandra's legs, attempting to pull her off the Master balloon.*
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #421 on: January 15, 2012, 03:51:11 AM »
the flames on her legs burn brighter and hotter singeing Vi.*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #422 on: January 15, 2012, 03:53:24 AM »
*Vi counteracts the fire by sheathing her hands in light, then jumps up higher on Cassandra and wraps her hands around her sister's waist.*
"Let... him... GO!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #423 on: January 15, 2012, 03:56:42 AM »
I mustn't. i mustn't let go!
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: January 15, 2012, 03:59:07 AM »
"You HAVE to! If you don't...!"

Offline Leiton

« Reply #425 on: January 15, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
The crowned wolf laughs as he sees his daughter Cassandra trying to pop the balloon.
Foolish child! She does not know of the prophecy...
"Yes, my child! Pop the Master, so that I may take my rightful place as ruler of this world! You will have to do more than bite it to pop it, though, my dear... I requires the sharp and bitter blood of darkness to pop the light that is held inside. Lust! Envy! Pride! Wrath! Greed! Gluttony! Sloth! Only one of these can slay the Master!"
--- --- ---
The shadowed wolf bellowed and morphed into a full shadow, the full body of a shade. He was a shade, fully and completely, though he had rid himself of the evil it entailed long ago, something has brother had failed to do. He saw the horrible scene of the spirits and the other shade, and yelled out his own curse as he dove at the shade. This would be a fight to the death.
--- --- ---
Attu slowly stood, breathing heavily. "We need to get out of here, and fast. I don't know that the others can handle Father on their own."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: January 15, 2012, 04:24:08 AM »
I agree with you there... but I can't open these freaking doors! It's as though they can't be opened by anything but...
*Cifero looks back at Wolf*
Wolf, we need you!

*Vi looked back at the thing that was supposedly her "Father.*
"Not if I can help it!"
*She lightly digs her claws into Cassandra's stomach and allows light to flow through them, stunning her sister a bit.*

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #427 on: January 15, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »
*Rasui sites off to an cornor and watches every one play their part, his eye's glowing light and darkness as every one fights*
This has been vary intresting events that is playing out. Wonder who will win. ^_^

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
*cassandra yelps and let's go of the baloon and falls to the "ground"*

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2012, 11:21:00 PM »
*Wolf reached out a paw to Attu* "B- brother... Please, forgive me. I dabbled in Spirit Magic and accedentally summoned a Shade who managed to possess me... I am atlast free but now... now Im too weak... C- can't stay concious much longer. If our blood relation still means anything to you, please help... Father must be stopped and im your only way back... What a fool I've been..."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:48:46 PM by Wolf 7133 »

Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2012, 11:46:38 PM »
He saw the horrible scene of the spirits and the other shade, and yelled out his own curse as he dove at the shade. This would be a fight to the death.

((I lunged into the King, Wolf...))

--- --- ---

Attu looked at his brother square in the eyes and saw the sorrow that filled them.
"Brother... What you did was wrong, but I've done things just as wrong. Here..."
He lifted his arm toward Wolf and touched him softly on the shoulder. He forced his own life energy into his brother. He stiffened as it took its toll. His brother had been far weaker than he had thought...
After a few moments, he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2012, 11:52:13 PM »
[Oh, sorry. I "modified" it]

*Wolf felt the sudden increase in power as he gasped for air and sprug to his feet, compleatly revieved. He then saw his unconcious brother on the ground and knelt beside him.* "Oh Attu..." *He then turns to Cifero* "You, the Witch king guarded this place last I knew, where is he? I could save us all if he is here."

Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: January 17, 2012, 01:19:41 AM »
*Rasui watches seeing Attu lay on the ground and smiles* "unforentely for you my brother its not your time yet you have much more work to be done."
*Rasui stands up and walks toward attu *

Offline Leiton

« Reply #433 on: January 17, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »
((Rasui, we're in the shadow realm. You can't see us))

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: January 17, 2012, 01:21:53 AM »
((ahh i did not see that i am sorry, delay that last post then lol))