The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23099 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2012, 03:17:55 AM »
(Yeah... Ain't happening. I STAY this time.)
Darn it!
"Hey, that's a nasty burn you've got there. I take it that you were in the bay-cement."
*Cifero turns and sees a random guard.*
What are you talking about?
"Oh, the king and his children are a-doin' something in the bay-cement. I was gonna help, but the pink kangaroo girl... Hey! where are you goin'? "
*Cifero runs into the castle.*
"I have to help my friends!"
*The guard stops him.*
"Oh no you don't. Not with an injury like-a that. Let Mario help you."
(I don't know why I made this guard Italian...)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:51:19 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2012, 03:22:00 AM »
((Sorry, but this is a matter for the seven sons and daughters. Cifero is only going to get killed in the blast *SPOILER ALERT* if he tries to fight in this. Besides, he can't use magic anyway. And plus, the Master Balloon's realm is a completely different World. Hence, the portal/gate. Not in the basement))

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2012, 03:23:35 AM »
[Very Well, but Im quite ignorant, so It will take me forever to figure it out!  :P  And Haha Cifero!  XP ]

"Hello again Father. Good to be back. I trust that Shade is around here as well? You know, the one you knew about and never freed me from?" *I take an angry step towards my father. Meanwhile, within her mind, Vi can hear my voice* /Vi, it's me, Wolf. Their is no time to explane. Attu is unconcious and I can't wake him. Maybe your Luximancy (Light Magic) will help him?/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2012, 03:30:37 AM »
"Come now, child... he only made you stronger," the king lowered his arm and smiled menacingly. "You always did need some toughening up. Now, are you going to play nice and destroy the Master, or are you going to be as ignorant as you always have been?" He body suddenly lurched sideways, and his face contorted, but he quickly regained his composure.

--- --- ---
Leiton dove at the shade, his shadow deepening. If anything, he could try to supress the shade's power before killing it. The spirits around him slowly stopped their cursing as he wailed on the shade, darting around and blasting dark magic at the shade. It was as if the shade had some sort of barrier around it, and all of his attacks glanced off or simply dissipated. He was getting frustrated.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2012, 03:37:10 AM »
( D: YOU BA$TARD!)
(And by the way, you will never kill Cifero...)
(And in the end, it will be US *SPOILER ALERT* who kills you.)
(And Wolf, very funny.)
*Vi nods and runs over to Attu,*
"Hold still brother... this might be slightly discomfortable..."
*She lights up her hands*
"So yeah, this will probably hurt like..."
*The final word is lost as she places her hands on his chest and the magic courses through him, searching for the reason that he is ailed.*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:52:31 AM by Cifero F. Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Leiton

« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2012, 03:43:36 AM »
((Two things:
1: Unless everyone fails to stop the shade (Which I'm making failure virtually Impossible), Cifero won't die.
2:  T_T No amount of weaponry can even Touch a shade, much less kill it. Only magical powers can even touch them. Vi will be your friend in this fight.
Also, as I mentioned before, Attu's energy level is fine.))

The magic taxed Vi as if she had actually healed him, but Attu continued to lie there, his breathing just as shallow as it had been.
The crowned wolf looked at what Vi was doing and laughed, "Ha! You really think you can save him with that? Oh, Shadis... I'd say you have a valuable body to take, if the color doesn't offend you..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »
(Sorry, I got pissed with you for continually poofing people away.)
*Vi realizes what he was saying.*
"Oh, NO you don't!"
*Fires a gigantic ball of light that smacks the king in the face, than runs and hides where Shadis can't find her. Her energy levels fully replenish themselves, for there is light everywhere.*
(You do know that if Shadis enters Vi, he'll die automatically due to the massive amount of light in her body, right?)

Offline Leiton

« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2012, 03:54:15 AM »
((No worries  :P
It's not everyone. He only poofs away Cifero, which I made plainly obvious why. The king needs the seven sons and daughters, and only finds you to be a minor irritation because you aren't useful to him. As for the whole body thing, he wasn't talking about Vi....  >:3 ))

The king snarls as the light hits him, but doesn't seem fazed. "Not you, my dear..." He lifted his paw again and pointed at Attu. "Him!"

((Now waiting for Shadis...  >.> ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2012, 04:08:04 AM »
(Aw, shite...)
*Vi gasps in horror.*
"NO!"

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2012, 04:38:09 AM »
((Two things:
1: Unless everyone fails to stop the shade (Which I'm making failure virtually Impossible), Cifero won't die.
2:  T_T No amount of weaponry can even Touch a shade, much less kill it. Only magical powers can even touch them. Vi will be your friend in this fight.
Also, as I mentioned before, Attu's energy level is fine.))

The magic taxed Vi as if she had actually healed him, but Attu continued to lie there, his breathing just as shallow as it had been.
The crowned wolf looked at what Vi was doing and laughed, "Ha! You really think you can save him with that? Oh, Shadis... I'd say you have a valuable body to take, if the color doesn't offend you..."

[You read my mind, Father  >:3 ]

"Don't mind if I do!" *Without a second's hesitation, Shadis was out of the King's body and into Attu's body. Attu contorted for a few moments as Shadis grew accostomed to his new vessel. Meanwhile, Wolf glared at his father and then laughed* "I suppose you are correct, Daddy. I did need to toughen up. And now I have. I am now tough enough to KILL YOU!" *With that, Wolf burst into Blood red and Black flames (Which only seemed to empower and heal him) and then charged into his father, just as Leiton did, attacking him with surprising verocity and strength. He matched Leiton blow for blow, assisting his brother in every way possible. Clearly he had learned alot from his time beign possessed.*

[Leiton, I will need your permission before I can use Attu's body. Also, you may want to react to the fact that your now being attacked by yout two Umbra Wolf sons.]

Offline Leiton

« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
((You can't use his mystic abilities, but other than that, I was handing out permission. You can use his physical abilities however you want, but since his magic is tied to his soul,
Spoiler for Hidden:
- which you can't touch, due to circumstances much like the one Father is in -
Shadis is unable to use it.))

The king laughed again and began to walk for Cassandra. "Come, my dear... we will forever dine in the majestic halls of the balloon realm, if only you can convince your siblings to succomb to the Seven Sins..."
--- --- ---

Inside the king, the shade appeared to be almost ignoring the two umbra wolves that were attacking him. Their attacks all glanced off of him and appeared to be doing nothing. After a few moments, Leiton got Wolf's attention and pointed at the sphere of glowing light at the core of the king's mind.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2012, 05:19:20 AM »
*Vi hears exactly what he says.*
"He's not gonna get me..."
(It's true. You won't)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
*Rasui stand from his position and walks to the other side of the room far from the battle taking place watches every play their part.* "Well this is turning out differently than it should be hmm.."
*Rasui looks around and notice something on far walk that look almost like neck-less then realize the neck-less his that he been searching for and quickly move over to it and grabbing it and smiles* "so there were you been my friend. i'm so glade i could fine you"*Rasui puts his neck-less on and heads back over to the far end of the room again and watches one more time realizing he may need to intervene again*

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »
(cif... ummmm if you dont want to die thats fine but dont "tell" others how you want it to end anything can happen at this point.)

Cassandra gets up shaking then uses her flames now a light purple instead of the deep purple before. she is angered that Vi dare try to stop her from fufilling her part of the "dark propchy" her anger turns into hatred her flames darkening to a few shades before her origional dark purple.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2012, 09:44:19 PM »
[Villian!  XD ]

*Wolf sees the light orb within the King Shade's mind* "Of course. How do we get to it though? He will have mental and magical barriers of all kinds protecting it."

*Finally accustomed to the body, Shatu (Shadis+Attu) kick jumps back onto his feet. He then speaks in a deep, distorted voice,* "Ahh, lovely, just lovely. I've a better body to use now. I can't use his luximancy, but my Umbramancy will compensate for it. Now to find a shadow dragon..." *He then sees the battle unfolding (He sees the shade fight as well) and decides to spectate for awhile. He walks over to Rasui and leans on the wall near him.* "Who you rooting for?"