The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Inflate the Baloon  (Read 23093 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Inflate the Baloon
« Reply #480 on: January 18, 2012, 03:29:27 AM »
"I mean, really... LUST? What kind of sick person are you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #481 on: January 18, 2012, 03:33:10 AM »
((Sorry Cif, but it was either you or Cassandra, and she had already pulled the anger show, so she got the wrath. Lust has to be a girl, and Vi's the only girl left  :P
You guys are making this so difficult for the good side to win...  D:
YAY! You put Attu outside...  XP ))

Attu's eyes slowly openned, and he felt the grass under his body. He was surrounded by people, all dressed and ready as if to go to war. He caught the glimpse of Shadis as his figured swirled and disappeared. One of the armored soldiers reached for him. As he touched Attu's fur, his face paled. After only a couple of seconds, he fell right beside Attu... dead.
Attu jumped up and grabbed another soldier who was stunned by the dead soldier. The man fell before anyone could react. He fell, just as dead as the other soldier. Just as swiftly, he fly straight up, flying into what appeared to be a rift in space. The rift disappeared behind him...
He had arrived back in the balloon Master's realm. His face hardened as he saw Cassandra and Rasui standing next to the king. Wolf and Leiton were missing, Vi was standing alone, and Cami seemed unconscious. But the Master was yet unharmed.
He began to walk forward as he saw the over-whelming darkness gathering in the king's eyes.
--- --- ---
The plan wasn't working. The shade's magic was just too strong... They had to find a way to over-come it. Leiton tried to jump into it headfirst, his body becoming a mass of shadow that battered against the cloud of darkness around the sphere... his father's spirit.
--- --- ---
The king put a paw on Rasui's and Cassandra's shoulder while looking at Vi. "Yes, Vi... You don't quite understand. Cassandra has accepted who she is. She is hatred incarnate. Her anger and aggression has manifested itself and formed her into what she has become. She is only as strong as her anger. Rasui's pride makes him stronger. You cannot imagine the power of knowing that your enemy cannot win, and slowly stripping the life from them... That is my Pride. You... are my Lust. You devilish charms weaken the minds of all men, and it is in that weakness that you are strong!"

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #482 on: January 18, 2012, 03:45:41 AM »
[hahahahaha, sorry Cifero  XD ]

*Despite the loss of two soilders, the army began their siege on the grand White castle. The small force of castle guards struggled to fight off their attackers, but would soon be overwhelmed.*

*Wolf's greed overpowered him. He wanted more power! Without a warning, he left his father's body, leaving Leiton to battle the darkness alone.*

*As Shadis re-entered the chamber, he was approached by Wolf. Without a second to think, Shadis attempted to enter Wolf and Wolf grabbed Shadis and practically pulled him inside of him. the two souls mirged not soon after, And Shadis (They made a contract. Wolf gets control over his body and mind, and Shadis keeps his name and all of his agendas are fufilled.) Reenters the throne room, glowing with power.*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Leiton

« Reply #483 on: January 18, 2012, 03:49:36 AM »
((Guys, as I've mentioned before... We aren't on earth any more. We are in a separate realm altogether. Theoretically a shade can get in and out, so that's fine. But the throne room is currently empty. For all reasonable purposes, this is a giant white Space. Kind of like purgatory. It's just there. The only thing that truly exists here are those here and the Master Balloon.))

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #484 on: January 18, 2012, 03:50:52 AM »
If you want and its ok with leiton I will switch with you cif. ;) I am a bit of a notorious flirt anyway.. ;) ) cassandra smiled darkly. "Come, come on join us sister..."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: January 18, 2012, 03:55:48 AM »
[Opps, I meant the balloon chamber, my mistake! Im in the balloon chamber, and I am mirged with Shadis now. And, Lol, Kaya the daughter of Lust  XD ]

Offline Leiton

« Reply #486 on: January 18, 2012, 03:59:08 AM »
((Hmmmm... Vi, the Wrath of the light...
I like it  ^_^  Though Vi doesn't have to give into her true nature if she doesn't want to... like Attu. He's inherently lazy  XD ))

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: January 18, 2012, 04:00:42 AM »
[yea he is! We needed a shade to possess him just to move his sorry A$$!  XD ]

Offline Leiton

« Reply #488 on: January 18, 2012, 04:04:13 AM »
(( XP  Hey now... In a moment - kinda want to wait for Cami, if he's ever coming back >.> - he'll be helping out a lot more than you think...))

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: January 18, 2012, 04:06:45 AM »
[I know him and his brother IRL. I will text them and order he return to us!  X3 ]

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #490 on: January 18, 2012, 04:07:57 AM »
"M lovely sister, join us please.. it be a waste to kill you. You're too pritty. Its wonderful here as well......"
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: January 18, 2012, 04:10:16 AM »
*I notice Kaya* "Kaya! what are you doing?! You cannot join him! He is possessed by a shade and CANNOT control himself. He wants to kill the master balloon! You can't HELP HIM! We need to stand against him!"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: January 18, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »
Mmmm being in daarkness is. Mree fun... fantastically freeing. You sould try. Just get closr to the edge..

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: January 18, 2012, 04:18:41 AM »
*Shadis's eyes burn with passion of darkness and power* "I love the darkness far more than you can ever comprehend my sister. But his path is not the way. He will lead you to darkness only to betray and kill you. He must be killed now!" *Within his mind, however, Shadis truely only wanted his father's power, which he could easily take once he was dead.*

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21:42 AM »
If I get killed after I take down this , what ever it is . I do not care. For I would have. Filled my bargian.