The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Quirks  (Read 14081 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Quirks
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2012, 08:33:06 PM »
I can read multiple books at once and still keep track of them.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sigcutio

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Your friendly neighborhood sea otter!
    • Awards
  • Species: Sea Otter
  • Currently: Otternizing
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »
^

Same here~ It's a great quirk
  • Avatar by: Courtesy Fuzzymutt! Thank you very much ^^
  • Signature art by: Grisly! Thanks again! :D

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2012, 09:51:12 PM »
You bet it is!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2012, 11:13:22 PM »
How does that work?  :?  Do you  switch from book to book as you 're reading or do you just  read em all at the same time?

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2012, 12:31:10 AM »
No it means that I can read some of one book, then read like another entire novel, then pick up the first book and still know what the hell is going on.

Offline JC_Shepherd

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: German_Shepherd
  • Coloring: brown, black, neon light blue
  • Height: 5"7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Currently: confused???
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2012, 01:27:58 AM »
i can hardly read one book and understand whats going on. i'm really bad when it comes to reading   @.@
"i've held on to long just to let it go now
will my inner strength get me through it some how
defying the curse that has taken hold now
never surrender, ill never be overcome"
                         Disturbed - the curse

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2012, 01:50:50 AM »
Sorry to hear that.

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2012, 02:25:14 AM »
I have many quirks. Here's a list:

1-I like to sit with my legs crossed no matter where I sit. In a chair, on the floor, on a bus, I just like sitting cross-legged for some reason and I don't know why  XD .

2-I ALWAYS put my left shoe on first. I don't know why, just how it's been for a while. After a while it just feels right to me for some reason.

3-When getting on a bike, I always get onto it from the right side. Again, same as the last one, I've always done so basically because it feels right more than anything.

4-I like to crack my knuckles. But, when I do so, I always do them individually starting with the index finger and ending with the thumbs. I do it almost ritually around 3-5 times a day, sometimes more especially if the day is going especially stressful or I'm feeling especially anxious for some reason.

5-I sometimes talk so low that no one hears me. When I talk I think I'll be talking too loud and annoying people, so I guess it's some sort of reflex where I talk low so people won't find my voice annoying.

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment, I'll add more later on  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2012, 02:46:52 AM »
Alrighty then.

Offline Ephraim

• Vibrating Furby
  • The Bear of Many Talents.
    • Awards
  • Species: Large brown bear with thick bulletproof fur.
  • Coloring: Brouwn fur, yellow claws, white teeth, beige front chest and abdomen.
  • Height: 7 foot, 7 inches.
  • Weight: 400-800 pounds, depending on my snacking.
  • Build: Muscular but not overly defined. Warm and firm.
  • Currently: Very surprised!
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2012, 06:09:31 AM »
IMO, reading multiple books is not a quirk, it's a talent, skill, and/or virtue.

Multitasking? Bears INVENTED multitasking. Have you ever seen us catching salmon in rivers? Who else do you know eats AND bathes simultaneously?  :D

My quirks are two: 1. I eat each food item on my plate completely before starting on the next one. Probably due to my habit of multiple take out meals each week.  2. I can't seem to leave my "den" or go to sleep without cleaning the dishes, first. If I leave dirty dishes in the sink, it bothers me until I clean them.

If only my mate would be more wolfish and lick them clean for me after meals... Wolves. Sheesh!
  • Avatar by: My mate sneaking up behind me with an ice cube!
Mated in fur and IRL to Greymane Shadowfur since 2005.

"I will never let them break your heart.
No, I will never let them BREAK ME!"
-Learning to Smile
by Everclear

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • editing my bio, may seem unfinished
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: jinjuriki
  • Coloring: red coat, blue hair
  • Height: normal
  • Weight: normal
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: Currently being a Ranger
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2012, 07:22:33 AM »
so... then is it a quirk that I watch ppl and overhear everything that I'm not supposed to? and never the stuff I am supposed to pay attention on?

Offline Ephraim

• Vibrating Furby
  • The Bear of Many Talents.
    • Awards
  • Species: Large brown bear with thick bulletproof fur.
  • Coloring: Brouwn fur, yellow claws, white teeth, beige front chest and abdomen.
  • Height: 7 foot, 7 inches.
  • Weight: 400-800 pounds, depending on my snacking.
  • Build: Muscular but not overly defined. Warm and firm.
  • Currently: Very surprised!
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »
so... then is it a quirk that I watch ppl and overhear everything that I'm not supposed to? and never the stuff I am supposed to pay attention on?

I think that's less of a quirk and more of a resume cover letter for a job with the CIA!   :P
  • Avatar by: My mate sneaking up behind me with an ice cube!
Mated in fur and IRL to Greymane Shadowfur since 2005.

"I will never let them break your heart.
No, I will never let them BREAK ME!"
-Learning to Smile
by Everclear

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »
dang!... anyway... I chew on iron... all types of iron... that includes steel, silver gold etc

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »
dang!... anyway... I chew on iron... all types of iron... that includes steel, silver gold etc

Is this a real-life quirk or a fursona quirk? Just wondering because it's quite a unique real-life on in my opinion  :3 .
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline Roxy Wolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »

Is this a real-life quirk or a fursona quirk? Just wondering because it's quite a unique real-life on in my opinion  :3 .

RL.... I'm chewing on a spoon right now... but it's only when I'm in the attitude... if I'm bored or I listen to music or read, I do this...