The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 6983 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »
*Lizzy yawns and slides off her chair.* "Thank you Scott, darlin. but i should get going. i have got to meet a few more people this morning."  *she waves to the Barkeep and goes to the door hiding another small yawn.* /i have seriously got to stop staying out so late.. / *She catches a glint of light reflecting off the metal of a rather nice looking revolver barely visible beneath the lion's jacket. she walks past the table and says as she is going past,* "Sir you may want to fix your jacket." *and with that she walks out and mounts up on Jasper. She rides a way down the road ans into the country side to the abandoned shack that she calls home.*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »
Matthias watched as the mouse left the bar.
"Well... she seemed suspicious," he said.
Come on, kid! Let me out! an odd voice yelled.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 06:15:04 AM »
Dovu grunted as the stranger walked past. He sat forward in his chair and adjusted his black trench coat. "Anyway, if you want part in our plans miss, the test is not easy. The bank thats across the street has a safe that belongs to a Mr. Rodney Albertson. Rumor has it hes the wealthiest man in south west. We certainly need that money more than he does. He problably wont even know its missing. I need you to make friends with the bankers if you havent already, and I need blue prints of the bank. The print should tell what kind of locks are in use and the easiest way to break into the vaults. You should be able to find them in a drawer in one of the offices. Bring it back to me, and we will further more discuss our plans. Think you can manage...miss uh...Im sorry, I didnt catch your name."
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Okay, THAT'S IT! the voice said in a booming tone.
Suddenly, the sword leapt from its sheath and aimed itself at Dovu and the other girl.
"NO, DRAGOMIR!" Matthais said, grabbing the sword's hilt before it even got within range of killing the other two. The feline rolled about on the floor, seeming to struggle with the sword. Finally, after what seemed an interminable time, Matthias managed to shove the sword back in its sheath and place the restraint thong  (STRIP OF LEATHER, NOT UNDERWEAR) around the blade's hilt. The voice continued to let out a stream of cusses that would have made even the most foul-mouthed bandit cower in disgust.
"Oh, shut up," Matthias said, banging a gloved fist on the weapon's pommel.
Exausted, the masked cat sat retrieved his broad cap and sat down in a chair.
"I'm SO sorry about that," he said, retrieving a dagger from his cloak and spinning it between his gloved fingers. 
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 06:28:29 PM »
She looked on, intrigued.  "A fine sword I'd say.  It a bit roudy?" she purred lightly before turning to Dovu.  "My name is Rachel.  I'll take the job."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »
"Matthias, I warned you about that damn sword of yours. Why cant you just get rid of the bloody thing." Dovu looked around and noticed everyone staring. "Come on." He grabbed Matthias' wrist and dragged him out the swinging doors. "If you got someone killed in there we'de have to look for another town to run to. This is perhaps one of the last settlements in the west that doesnt want our heads. If you cant control it, im getting rid of it myself. Do you understand?" He let go of him and and walked back to his horse to untie him. The sun was down and the stars were all shining bright. He waited for Rachel to come outside.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 10:45:03 PM »
Matthias quickly ran behind a building where no one could see him and began to carve a rune into the ground.
Dragomir struggled against the thong until it finally came loose, then hopped out.
What the home, kid? it said as Matthias drew the rune. We're supposed to be punishing these scumbags.
Matthias looked up at Dragomir, removing his face mask to reveal the face of a young cat.
"Were you even listening to the other Keepers?!" he whispered loudly. "We're supposed to work with these guys in order to stop the other gang! THEY'RE the ones we're supposed to punish!"
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well anyway, the sword said, I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up later.
With those final words, Dragomir hopped back into the sheath.Matthias sighed. "Stupid attercop..."
"Still having problems, I see."
Matthias looked up and met the gaze of his other companion. "Hi, Redtail," he said, patting the demonic horse's nose. "Dragomir nearly killed our allies... AGAIN." The feline pulled the mask over his head, put on his hat, and mounted Redtail, taking hold of one of  the chains. "I don't think he takes me seriously."
"It's to be expected," Redtail replied. "You're new to this, and Dragomir's been at it for centuries. He considers you to be of a lower rank than him, and probably resents you a bit because of your new ideas and such. You'll grow on him, don't worry." The horse looked towards the edge of the building. "I believe we'd better go join the other Colts," he said.
Matthias smiled beneath his mask. "That's a fair idea."
With that, the two of them rode to the front of the building, where Dovu and Rachel were waiting for them.

[/color]

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »
*Lizzy hops off jasper and de-tacks him.* "Jasper you know you dont have to stay with me. Mother is gone. I know you liked her more than me." *Jasper tosses his head and snorts*

J: "I have told you this before, i stay because I wish to stay with you. Someone has got to help you get out of trouble." *He snorts and lightly nudges her into the shack that doubles as a makeshift barn as well.* "You know we can use that money of yours to build a house and a nice stables, instead of giving it to that banker you keep flirting with."

*Lizzy roles her eyes* WELL. i need an excuse to go there and watch them open and close the vault if i even have the slightest chance of getting even more money back, Jasper. *She yawns.* I think i should catch up on some sleep.  *Jasper snorts again*

"Excuse me but i do believe earlier you promised me a few apples if i behaved like a "normal" horse. Fork them over or i am going to look for them my self Lizzy."

"Ok ok i will get them and DONT call me Lizzy, i hate the name.. it is Elizabeth, NOT Lizzy. *She reaches into a basket and tosses Jasper three apples.* "I did not mean to forget, i have just been tired. *She lays down on a sleeping mat in the far corner away from the door, after changing into her night gown.* "Jasper can u wake me up when the sun gets close to the tree line?"

yes of course i will, and i am going back out to graze.

*he walks out and grazes.*

*Liz falls asleep*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 12:58:50 AM »
Rachel followed them out, smiling and tipping the bar maid.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 02:55:25 AM »
Matthias rode up next to Dovu.
"I had a talk with Dragomir," he said. "He's probably not gonna change, though. Then again, that's not really my fault."

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »
Dovu grunted at Matthias and then looked back over at Rachel. "I want those blueprints by tomorrow." He said getting on his horse. "Meet me here around the back at sunset." He looked back at Matthias. "Ill be making camp to the North. Feel free to join." He pulled gently on the reins and made two quick whistles, and the horse began to trot down the road.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »
Matthias turned to Rachel.
"I... suppose that I'm helping you, then?" he asked.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 06:06:15 PM »
One a mile or two out of town, Dovu began setting up his pitch tent. He made a fire and rolled out his blankets. He stared at the stars and fell asleep in no time, the fire still glowing brightly.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 06:28:25 PM »
Rachel smiled.  "Guess so.  Better keep up kid.  I don't wait for anyone."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 08:01:36 PM »
Matthias looked over at her, grinning beneath his mask.
"Don't worry," he said.
The feline flicked his wrists, causing his guns to spin out of his sleeves, stop, and go right back in.
"I'm pretty fast."