The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 6985 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 06:19:29 AM »
(Alrighty then. YAWN.... I'm off to bed. G'night!)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
Rachel was working on the lock of the vault when the door behind them opened.  "Well, got a rival do we?"
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »
"Hello," Matthias said.
He walked through the door, leading Jasper.
"I believe that this is yours?" he said. "He was..."
Suddenly, he felt a tremor deep in his soul.
"Oh crud," he murmured. "We're in trouble."
He turned back to the mouse.
"That includes you, miss."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2011, 12:42:41 AM »
Rufis starts growling at the male feline and Jasper.* Jasper get him out of here! You weren't soposto let him come in love. *Jasper tosses his head and pushes Matthias against the wall and snorts.* /I know what I am doing... the banker is comming so I sugest you act like you are trying to keep them from stealing the money if you dotn want to get caught Elizbeth./ *Elizbeth looks at the the other two in the bank and crosses her arms* Get out of here. You don't belong in here so scoot. Shoo!
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2011, 01:17:21 AM »
"The banker, eh?" Matthias said. He pushed Jasper off and drew his knife.
"Don't worry," he said, turning the knife around so that he held the blade.
"I've got this."
He hid in the shadows by the door, and as the banker came in, the feline gave him a good, solid thump over the head, knocking him out.
"Rachel!" he whispered. "Are you still okay?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2011, 01:21:46 AM »
Damnit you did not have. To do that to Don! *lizzy hurrys over and checks his pulse.* wait how did you hear Jasper? Only I can...*she looks confused*
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2011, 06:17:50 AM »
Matthias glanced down at the mouse.
"My horse speaks horse," he said. "And English."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2011, 06:39:57 AM »
*Elizabeth looks suprised.* mm s u atually took the time to learn the language? *Jasper fidigts and starts backing away. Elizabeth has a really calm facial expression suddenly.* /you guys may want to leave.    Now.  Before somethin bad happens..../ *he backs out and stands away a good distance. Lizzy starts tapping each finger to her thumbs repeatdly and is muttering under her breath.*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2011, 06:48:43 AM »
Matthias recognized the gesture... the start of a spell.
"I wouldn't do that...."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:08 AM »
*she cloaks her self and holds her knive to Matthias's throat. The only give away is the cold feeling of the knive to his skin.*  you have royaly messed up my plans boy. Don't! Move girl. 8she throws one of her knives and it embeds its self into Rachels sleve and cuts her arm. The knife that lizzy through was visiable the moment it left her hand.* I worked my asrse off getting this far and am not going to let MY reward go to you two brats and a dumb talking sowrd. You will leave, if you don't want any more trouble from me. *elizabeth snarles in Matthias's ear. This is such a personality shift from the small helpless looking mouse that she was before.* what do you say to my offer eh?

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »
(Sorry!   Kay, please do my character when you're on and it more than oe or two posts.  It always seems like I'm just standing there...)

Danny growled.  "You one to talk.  It's called take your money when you get the chance, and you didn't."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
Ok darlin. ^_^)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
While the mouse talked, Dragomir got really pisssed.
Just a talking sword?! Let me at her, kid.
Matthias began to carefully remove the strap from Dragomir.
Okay, man, he told the sword telepathically. Just get the knife away from my throat. Don't kill her or anyone else. Because if you do, I swear I'll tell the other Keepers.
Fine... but you owe me.
Dragomir leapt from the holster, knocked away the knife, and tripped the girl. Matthias caught her.

"Now," he said, "maybe we should stop trying to kill each other and work together instead?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2011, 06:19:50 AM »
([kaya.] Um cif... my character is INVISIABLE!!! um how can ur sord figure out where i am? just saying and i was nice to you in letting you do your reaction ad i think i ..wait i KNOW i want the same curticy.. sorry i am just a bit tired of ppol taki ovr my person's reactios..... )

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2012, 03:06:20 AM »
Dovu woke up as the sun was just starting to rise and the star were starting to disappear. He put on his hat and looked around. He noticed his horse missing.

"Crap..."

He knew his horse was tied up well...someone must have taken him. He whistled a few times in each direction. After hearing and seeing nothing, he packed up his tent and belongings and threw them over his back. It must have all weighed atleast 40 pounds. He started walking in to town. Anger and frustration took over his mind. If Rachel and Matthias didnt have the blue prints he would be more than upset.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!