The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 6979 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:09 AM »
Elizabeth mounts up on jasper. she has no saddle nor reigns but guides the group quite a ways out. the house was indeed not too much.. the remains of that were of an old ranch, the barn was in rather good repaire, better so than the house its self. there were a few trees here and there... well to be more accurite the skeletons of the trees remained.

"here we are... the barn is in better shape than the main house because thats where i spend most of my time.. its more comefortable as well.. "
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2012, 02:36:14 AM »
Matthias looked around. "Hm... nice place."
For a hellhole...
"SHUT UP, DRAGOMIR!!!" Matthias bonked his sword's pommel.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:18 PM »
"This is perfect." Dovu said. "Plenty of room for all of us...a nice place indeed." He trotted up next to Elizabeth and Jasper. "I appreciate your hospitality dear. Maybe once we get our money we can fix this place up a little, yeah?"
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
Elizabth smiles "that would be nice, Marci would love to see it restored. even if shes no longer around to really see it. if the rest of you would dismount... go  ahead and follow jasper, he knows where to go. I need to get some stuff in the house ready."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2012, 08:38:37 PM »
Dovu hops off maverick and follows Jasper. "Go ahead Elizabeth. We should start planning soon. We will meet you in the house as soon as possible."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
"please make sure to watch your step when coming  into the main house. a few of the steps are loose." She smiles and walks off and jasper snorts shaking some flies off his side.

(come on everyone else.. hehe i cant do nothin till u guys post. :3 )

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »
"Thanks for the warning, miss," Matthias said, dismounting from Redtail. "But... could you explain how Jasper will lead us?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2012, 01:05:16 AM »
Rachel serveyed the area.  "I think K. C. and I would be more comfortable outside, thank you."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2012, 02:26:47 AM »
"maverick and I will be more than happy to take any shelter we can get." dove said. "I suppose we will meet u inside Elizabeth after Jasper shows us our place."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2012, 03:24:28 AM »
"jasper is extremely intelligent, he is more than able to show you the barn, and Rachel if you ever need anything you feel free to go to the barn or inside but tell me before sundown, i lock up and will not let anyone in into the house. you will be plight please, or you will be out of a place to stay. follow after jasper, if you have any further questions after come to the house."

Elizabeth walks to the house and disappears, Jasper starts walking to the barn, its odd to say but he does look annoyed, and snorts at everyone else clearly wanting them to follow him. /Elizabeth, you are lucky i adore you.. if i didn't this would be totally unacceptable/ Elizabeth chuckles a bit while picking up stray bits of trash and quickly tidying up a large space so they could all sleep in the house. in truth she had never really slept in the House, always out in the barn in the little makeshift bed in the exposed hay loft above the stalls.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
Dovu follows Jasper into the barn and finds an open stall of hay for maverick and him to settle down in. He took all of his gear off mavericks back and laid it down on the side. The tired horse laid down quietly in the hay falling asleep almost immediately. Dovu examines the scar on his companions throat. The infection has almost gone away, it's been nearly a month since the Dakotas tried to slit his throat, severing his vocal cords. It was a miracle he was still alive. Dovu sighed before looking up to Jasper. "I want to thank you again for welcoming us into your home. I'm truly in your debt..."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »
Jasper glances around and seeing no one else yet sighs. "don't worry about it. Even thoug she'll deny it. she likes the company. i should stop talking.. elizabeth does not like me talking with other people." despite the bad exterior the inside of the barn is well repaired. the hayloft is exposed and is over all of the stalls. the stalls, seven of them, run the length of the first half of the barn. it looks more lived in than anything else.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »
"Well, lets let everyone settle down before we have our little meeting in the house. In the mean time..." Dovu pulled out the scroll of the bank blue prints and started looking them over, preparing a strategy.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2012, 01:21:02 AM »
Rachel lead K. C. to a grove of old trees, hopping off quickly.  Broken branches and dead leaves were strewn across the ground.  Logs lay where they'd fallen, some more gone than others.  She set to clearing branches from the area, piling them nearby.  She gathered leaves into piles around the branches, K. C. rolling in the larger one contentedly.  She didn't use anything but a blanket and saddle bags, both she'd taken taken off, so he was fine to do as he pleased.  His harness was tucked safely in her bag a moment later.

Shivering, she quickly started a blaze, laying in her leaves.  She pulled her hat down and blanket up, curling up and falling asleep with a quiet good night.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2012, 01:34:25 AM »
Matthias and Redtail and Dragomir entered the barn soon after Dovu.
"Hmm... nice place..." Redtail said. "Very adequate." He laid down on a pile of hay and was out like a light.
Matthias curled up on the saddle, Dragomir comfortable in the saddlesheath and his twin pistols by his hands... just in case.