The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wolf/Hybrid Hunting Grounds  (Read 29674 times)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: Wolf/Hybrid Hunting Grounds
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2012, 05:38:25 AM »
*Hearing my name called, I promptly get out of the pool, dry off, put my trenchcoat back on (Gotta have the trenchcoat  ;) ) and go down to visit Rosealita. Finally nearing her, I speak cordially* "Hello their Ma'am. What seems to be the problem?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline rosealita

• Vibrating Furby
  • protect me and my kindom, and you may be favored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Soft silver with flecks of sun gold and crimson red
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: lean an sexy
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2012, 06:14:14 AM »
*Rosealita smiled when Shadis appeared in front her with his trench coat on and making her blush at calling her ma'am* "I'm not that old and I'm a princess, but I do need your help hauling this large elk up top for everyone to enjoy. I'm exhausted from my little fight earlier an then hunting this thing and bring it this far has me all tuckered out and in need of the hot spring I smell all over you... would you be a dear and bring it into the den for me, thanks."

*With that all said Rosealita lept up into the den with one jump then walked inside and nonchalantly walked passed everyone straight into the back then gingerly stepped into the hot spring like she owned the entire cave and didn't seem to care that the others might stare at her and her current royal attitude, but in truth she just wanted a hot bath to relax her and hide her embarrassment*  :$ I so don't like when there are others in the same room as me when I want to enjoy a hot spring but I don't really have much choice, better go with the presumed attitude instead of thinking that they are really here.....
I was raise in the palace filled with riches I never wanted nor needed, I give to those who need it but will have you purged from from the land itself, currently I wish to wonder from my kingdom and travel with a single protector by my side.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
Cassandra bristles a bit when rosealita sails up past her and Rasui. She was suprised when she saw Shadis down below with a rather large elk. "Hey shadis you need any hellp down there? " she is still covered in the dark purple flames and is now back in her ferral form.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »
*Rasui Smiles as he watches Rosealita walk in the cave and shadis getting the Elk. Then Rasui starts walking taking an path to the right of the cave and starts traveling up it. The path was small only enough for one to walk, but even difficult as stones and fallen debrey clutter over it from the storm. As Rasui reaches an clearing near the top of the mountain, he lays down and watches the forest and all it beauty, and the Fresh scent of the grass and tress that you can only get after a good rain storm*"this is going to be an long day"

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2012, 03:35:19 AM »
*Shadis nods as Rose leaps off. Raising his arms over the elk, He mutters a few lines in an ancient tounge. The elk then begins glowing purple as I levitate it through the air and over to the den.* "No thanks Kaya, I got it!" *I 'carry' the elk into the den and place it on a table in the kitchen. I remove the spell and summon a knife, which I begin using to cut up the elk.*

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2012, 03:40:30 AM »
Cassandra waks up and lays near the door.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2012, 04:21:42 AM »
"Hello theri Kai. Your "Friend" Rosealita their was kind enough to bring us some breakfast. How sweet... Also, did you know that she is royalty? Yea, I know! Looks like getting into a fight with a princess isn't exactly a good idea"  :P  *I tease* "Now get up and help an Umbra Wolf out. I need some plates, if you want breakfast, that is."

Offline rosealita

• Vibrating Furby
  • protect me and my kindom, and you may be favored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Soft silver with flecks of sun gold and crimson red
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: lean an sexy
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2012, 06:04:49 AM »
*At the back of the cave everyone can hear a stifled laugh from the hot spring area as Rosealita had climbed out of the bath her silver fur brushed and looking like silk threads in the cave's neutral light* "I'm going to pull Rasui down from his warming spot up top, then we can all eat together like a normal pack...*mumbles to herself* even though we are anything but normal"

*Earlier Rosealita had seen and fallowed Rasui discreetly up a small 'hole in the wall' for lack of a better term, but didn't fully go and join him in the warm sun instead she had only peaked outside saw the beautiful view and decided to return to the hot spring for a while longer. However now was the time to retrieve what was hers if only for breakfast.*

And this time I am going to ground your ass into the dirt for running away and dropping off the face of the earth for the past few years... " Hey Rasui! meals being served up now, you hungry or what ?" *Rosealita popped out of the small hole and pounced onto Rasui as he lay in the warm sun shine piratically sound asleep and almost defenceless like a young pup once again*
I was raise in the palace filled with riches I never wanted nor needed, I give to those who need it but will have you purged from from the land itself, currently I wish to wonder from my kingdom and travel with a single protector by my side.

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Peregrine falcon mix
  • Coloring: dark and light gray
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 180 lb
  • Build: average
  • Currently: On vacation in Ocean City
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2012, 11:34:12 AM »
Don't worry Kaya i got it *I fly out of the hot spring and give Shadis the plates and fly back into the spring*
  • Avatar by: Manncowmoo (forgot to update lol and im not sure if i spelt it right)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2012, 12:27:12 PM »
*Rasui slowly opens his eye and notice the silver fur on top of him, and quickly clued in to who was on him* "Good morning there, guess found one my little warming spots" *As Rasui stands up the Rosealita still on him and stretches his arms and legs then realizing the his fur still Dark Red* "..Hmm still in my demonic state thats not normal" *Rasui mumbles himself, then picks up the scent of ELK for breakfest, and heads down to the others that are in the den* "Good day hope every one doing ok?"

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2012, 02:22:36 PM »
Cassandra looks around groggly and then lays back down in a spot where the sun shines. She is back to her normal coloring but the runes in her fur are more prominate now. "I honestly don't care wether she's roalty or not. It dose not give anyone the right to be rude to others or expect everything to handed to you." Cassandra yawns again.* " I am still going to get my re-match just not so close after te demon moon. I think I will wait until the new moon for the rematch."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
"Heh, good luck prolonging it!" *I shout to Jinx* "Thanks for the plates bro!" *Now that I have several large slices of elk venison, I fire up the stove that Rasui has in his litchen now ( :P ) and begin to cook it up.* "I can leave some raw if you guys like it raw, but I perfer it cooked, for what ever reason.*

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2012, 08:57:50 PM »
your welcome and i'll make mine myself i make it a special way. I'll be right back. *I flie out of the spring and back to my den and come back with spices and wearing a different outfit than before //it still like the other one some jeans and a hoodie just a different pair// Ok i got what i need to make my dinner I'll just wait for you to finish using the stove.
  • Avatar by: Manncowmoo (forgot to update lol and im not sure if i spelt it right)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2012, 09:24:08 PM »
*I roast my venison with magical fire* "All done, have at it sir!" *I gorge the meat hungerly*

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2012, 09:36:21 PM »
ok then. *i put a whole bunch of different spices and stuff on the meat too fast to remember* sorry but i am going this fast so no one can steal the recipe. *as soon as i am done putting spices on it i grab some bottles and mix them in a pot as fast as i did with the spices* i have some extra sauce so you guys can try it though it tastes better with the spices on the meat.