The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wolf/Hybrid Hunting Grounds  (Read 29673 times)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
Re: Wolf/Hybrid Hunting Grounds
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2012, 02:35:46 AM »
*sigh's as his fur changes to his demonic fur. his eye's glow dark blue and the rain start to fizzle and all most gets pushed away from him*
I will not stop you, and i'm not allowed to get in the middle this time. but i suggest to wait please if you can i will allow you to fight her once this storm passes
*His Runes light up as his fur changes thier coloring start getting darker.*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 02:40:46 AM »
"You have a point... I will wait until the storm passes."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 02:49:47 AM »
*Smiles as and tries to relaxes himself back to his angelic state but nothing seems to work*
huh.. this not good i can't change back... oh well not like i'm to worried though.
*Rasui head to his den were the others wait*

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2012, 02:54:43 AM »
Cassandra follows and grimaces, "I forgot how hard iy was to seal this.. I think I should wait outside the cave....when we get to it. ... *to her. Self*8 think stupid what rune did you use? "
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:13 AM »
((not sure if your talking about my runes there but was born with them there.. and they gew more complex as i get older and learn more.))
*Rasui smiles as travels through the forest making back to his den in no time. As they arrive the water levels is above their waist, and the mountain walls so wet the its impossible to actually climb up them* how far can you jump there Cassandra?

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2012, 03:13:48 AM »
*I lounge in the hot spring with Sad Guy.* "This is relaxing, indeed! But I can hear their howling and I very much like to be where the action is. Maybe we should investigate after this soak?"

Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »
(Runes are what I use to seal the power if I don't I go a little mmmm fight happy....)) she looks up "mmm bout a good twenty feet."

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2012, 03:21:24 AM »
((ahh ok.. sorry about that))
Hmm ok cave sitting around him about 30 - 35 feet i beleive. but this is an smaller ledge about 15 feet up though so we should be good..
*Rasui jumps up first and just barely makes it to the ledge of his den and then waits for Cassandra. As Rasui looks into his cave notice that the other to are in the back of the cave relaxing*

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2012, 03:28:59 AM »
"Ahhhh, this is the life, isn't it Jinx? Nice and safe and warm while they struggle around in the mud...  getting dirty... compleatly soaked....... I wanna go outside!  D: "

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2012, 03:35:53 AM »
Cassandra grunts then jumps then grabs the ledg pulling her self up. "Ugh.. I dislike my non ferral form..."

Offline rosealita

• Vibrating Furby
  • protect me and my kindom, and you may be favored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Soft silver with flecks of sun gold and crimson red
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: lean an sexy
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2012, 04:41:21 AM »
*Rosealita raced through the woods fallowing the river with all its curves and twists until she came upon a small group of wolves standing next to a clearing their howls calling forward this outlandish storm, she didn't waist anytime as she moved faster then a normal wolfs eye could see stopping as the edge of the group and howled angrily stopping the groups song dead. It had been a sound of hell that pierced the storm a fire the smoldered the very air they breathed but an ice that chilled them to their very souls. The group took action against her, and Rosealita batted them all away with a single swipe of one of her tails. A few rounds of them trying and failing in every attack got her board an making the decision to go on the offensive force the others to lay broken an defeated but alive with a good lesson planted firmly in their minds. Never try and attack a full blooded demon wolf when she is pissed off, especially the twin sister of fenrir and princess to her own pack.*

Thank the moon that is finally over but it is now time to finish what I started with Cassandra, its been to many centuries since I had a good challenge and she proves to be stronger then I originally thought :) *Rosealita made her way back to her cave knowing that by the time she arrived Cassandra would be more then eager to finish everything from before, and the storm would be that of pure nature once more...Maybe, if I decide to change back to my white silver, then again maybe I wont... *She sighed at herself as the last of that thought came across her mind* Nah, I'll go a little easy on her instead of pulling out all the stops at once, besides Rasui might try and give me shit if I don't and my other form is strong as well and just as wild as the elements themselves.

*As Rosealita got closer to the clearing she noticed that the water lever had risen from the heavy rains and was glad she had moved her second kill to a higher spot on a cliff and buried it deep in the rocks so it would not be found by birds that easily after the rain came. but the way to Rasui's place would force her to use the wind currents or freeze the water so that she wouldn't smell like a wet dog afterwards. And since she didn't want to look like a poof ball later on, which usually happened when she surfed the wind currents and hated to get her paws cold for any reason other then necessary, she chose a better option and called the sun out from behind the clouds and turned up the heat of the valley till most of the water had evaporated then brought the temp back down to normal levels and used some demonic water spell to usher the rest of the rain water into the river and ground water reservoirs under the large trees.*

"Ah now this will make a wonderful day for a fun fight later in the afternoon, first off must visit that stupid servant of mine and give him a piece of my mind for his stunts until now..." *with that she went off towards Rasui's den all the while changing her colors back to normal and looking forward to the rest of the day* ^_^
I was raise in the palace filled with riches I never wanted nor needed, I give to those who need it but will have you purged from from the land itself, currently I wish to wonder from my kingdom and travel with a single protector by my side.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2012, 04:44:58 AM »
[Wow! Your quite an author! Well done Ma'am, I applaud you!]

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2012, 04:57:37 AM »
Fantastic I can't stand to wright a paragraph without flintchimh and changing everyrthinh.)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2012, 05:06:09 AM »
[Ha, well it is very easy to write a paragraph actually. One simply needs to have a topic in mind. They also need to know a little bit of information about it. If you are writing a paragraph for a rolepaly, then all one must do is be descriptive. Knowing and visualizing what you are writing also helps. Try to get all of the small details without getting too descritive. With a little practice, you too and become a fluent paragraph writer too. See? It's that easy  XP  Paragraph related teasing aside, hurry up and get home so that I may be able to do something other than enjoy this nice, hot spa thing all by myself  :P ]

Offline rosealita

• Vibrating Furby
  • protect me and my kindom, and you may be favored.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Soft silver with flecks of sun gold and crimson red
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: lean an sexy
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2012, 05:29:29 AM »
( :$ Um thanks, I actually have about 10 stories that I'm currently writing but can't seem to finish, anywho back to the rp plot at hand ;) )

*Rosealita had made her way to Rasui's place, but before going near the landings near the cave opening she gently allowed her senses to check and make sure everyone was that and safe. * Good, all seems well, but now I need to get someone to carry this damn elk up their for all of us to eat to regain energy that was stolen from them all even if it wasn't much that they would notice it gone... lets see, ooo jinx should do nicely :3 *With her mind made up on who she was going to call for Rosealita walked closer to the cliff side then went to call for him only a different name came from her mouth instead*

"Shadis, would you mind coming down and helping me with a little gift I brought for everyone... This large elk is too much for me to carry any further, I'd be greatfull if you did." *Her last words were a heavy invitation to some privet offairs later on (aka a hunting trip, not anything naughty)*

I was raise in the palace filled with riches I never wanted nor needed, I give to those who need it but will have you purged from from the land itself, currently I wish to wonder from my kingdom and travel with a single protector by my side.