The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the wolf hunt  (Read 28083 times)

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
Re: the wolf hunt
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2007, 04:58:25 PM »
I see her at the bottom, and hold on with all my might to the bark surrounding me. I'm up too high for her to see me - yet. I havw one last chance to teleport - after that I won't have the energy to do it. My eyes scan the area for sign of escape, but I realise that I'll have to stand and face the music if she finds me. I shut my eyes, preventing her from seeing the red glow.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • i'm not one to mess with
    • Awards
  • Species: vampire
  • Coloring: Vamp duh pale
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 117
  • Build: slim and strong
« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2007, 05:01:43 PM »
 i climb the in side of the tree looking around my tail hits somthing i hear a thud but don't payatetion to it. ah my side, ignore it Zephira you have too be strong,.

I KILL WHO IS  IN MY PATH please go to my profile

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
She hits me in the ankle by accident, but I don't dare to make a sound. As quiet as I can, I crawl up the tree higher, in hope that she'll give up and leave me.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2007, 05:24:08 PM »
diging my claws deeper in the tree trying to ignor the pain but i fail, i fall down hitting the bottom of the tree hard , i can't get up ah i have to, i slowly move , thats it Zephira u..u can do it get up, i get and look up and see a figure but my legs give a little but i still have enough energy to go demon.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2007, 05:40:05 PM »
I hear a thump at the bottom of the tree and know that she has fallen. Thinking that she is either dead, dying or won't try coming up again, I let out a sigh of relief, and begin to make a hole in the tree with my claws.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2007, 05:43:13 PM »
i go demon and try to climb the tree as i get close to her i grab her with my fangs throughing her out of the tree far and i land in front of her, ha found her i knew i can do it but my wound can i fight lets hope i can, grawling at her.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »
I howl in suprise. She's in demon form, and I know I have no chance against her in my present form. The shock stripped me of my other side, and it would take at least five minutes for me to transform again. But one thing I can count on are my wings, which I sprout and fly into the sky, merging into my other side. I focus my concentration and strength on gathering speed, and suddenly shoot up even further, faster than I have ever flew. The air grows thin, but my ability to go with little oxygen is an advaantage at this point, as I hope she will become weak with lack of air. She has caught up with me, and I face her, both of us hovering in the air, the wind from each of our wings pelting eachother.

"If you wish to fight, we shall do so here." I growl.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2007, 05:55:48 PM »
"fine." wiping my tail around i knock he r out of the air my claw come out and my fangs grow. "ru u hert? scardy cat."

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2007, 05:58:39 PM »
I have finally transformed to my other side. I am larger, and more powerful. Careful not to fall down from the air, I fly backwards, before flying forwards and pelting her repeatedly in the stomach, winding her. I then begin scrabbing and biting at her limbs. I duck underneath her and grab her tail throwing her round and out of the air. I spit at her falling body.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2007, 06:04:05 PM »
falling to the ground i grab her by the neack tightly, not able to breack free i trun her under me and shes hits the ground hard i slowly get of and crush her back leg numbing it temperaly. i snarl faceing her my eye bright red i now can see her every move((kinda like that thing sasuke as on naruto uh yea i forgot what its called o well.))

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2007, 06:06:53 PM »
I yowl and clutch her paw on my throat. I can go five minutes without oxygen, so I'm ok - for now. I sink my fangs into her paw, and she let's go, startled, giving me time to free my self. I rip a chunk of fur out of her leg and thrust it in a pocket on a bag I keep on my waist - I know it will help me. I take to the skies, once again.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »
rapping my tail a round her and throghing her in to a rock. i heal myself.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
"Arghh..." I say, rubbing bruises up my body. I remember that I have a last bit of energy to teleport again. I know that she won't stop until I'm dead. I spy mountains in the distance. I know that once I get there I'll have on energy left at all, but it's my only hope. I run up to her, and tear her flesh with my claws, and inject her with an irrivesible potion using my fangs which I made using her fur. It won't kill her - but it'll make her weak. As she tries to retaliate, I teleport to the mountain peak. When there, I make a hole under ground. Even with her speed of flying, it will take at the very least twenty minutes to get here, if she actually realises where I am. Enough time for me to make a snow hole and catch a bird to eat, while gaining energy. I build my hole and take to the skies, where I spot an eagle and get ready to capture it.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »
"AHHH." i will kill her no matter how long it will take i will. grasping my wound. turning around and walks to the mountain '"i should just walk to get my energy back and why didn't i see that coming ugh well i'll try angain i can't use to much energy."

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »
I have caught my prey and settled down in my snow hole to eat it. The hole is suprisingly cosy. I change back into my usual form so that I can save my energy more quickly, and after finishing my meal I sleep.