The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the wolf hunt  (Read 28080 times)

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • i'm not one to mess with
    • Awards
  • Species: vampire
  • Coloring: Vamp duh pale
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 117
  • Build: slim and strong
Re: the wolf hunt
« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2007, 06:37:18 PM »
"i'm here but sight of her." i still don't let my gard down but i also got even strong from resting but i go back to my normal state and walk a round a bit i see a small baby fox knowing that its has no chance of living cuz it so small and no mother so i kill it and try to eat it." well it's the circle of live and i must eat."

I KILL WHO IS  IN MY PATH please go to my profile

Offline KatTheCatCalledTasha

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
  • Height: 5 feet (tip of nose to tip of tail)
  • Weight: 70 pounds
  • Build: Slim, slender
« Reply #331 on: August 18, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »
I hear a quiet struggle, sounding like that of a small mammal being attacked - maybe killed. I know she's here. I seal the entrance of my hole, and it blends in with the background of snow - impossible to find. The remains of my carcass that I had eaten has been disposed of, so that she can't sniff it out. I curl up and rest.

((Sorry, I've got to go again. Sorry, bye for now.))
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."
-Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »
(( k buh bi for now.  :upupdi3:))  i got rid of it befor the mother comes back but as soon as i start to head up i see the mother calling for her child i feel sorry but better me to have killed it then some other thing that would have killed her and the other cubs i sigh and climb up and find a den to rest in i still her the mother call to her child but i ignore it. "i got to find that wolf cat hybrid hmm. better rest more and maybe my powers will restore thier selfs."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 06:53:33 PM by shadow lurker »

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White muzzle, grey all over rest of face, stomach area white, grey everywhere else, black ears pink inside, grey tail with white on end
« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2007, 10:32:34 AM »
I must have fallen asleep, as when I wake up it seems lighter. I yawn and stretch, and my stomach rumbles. I go hunting for food. I see an artic fox yowling, and walk over to it. It begins to retreat in terror, until I shout, "Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!"

It comes back, sensing no dange and I see that it is a female. She reminds me of my grandmother.

((Quick Interuption - my father was cat, but his mother was an artic fox with a hint of cat, and his father was a full cat, and my mother was full wolf confusing, isn't it? - Interuption over))

She tells me that she is looking for her son, who has gone missing. She has a daughter aswell, she tells me, but she is weak and will probably die. My heart aches for her. I know what happened to her son, but don't tell her for fear of making her even more upset. I leave her after a goodbye, and carry on in search for food. I see a hare on a rock, it's back to me. I sneak up, the falling snow masking me paw prints, and pounce on it. The hare doesn't know what hit it.

Taking the hare in my mouth, I take to the skies, and while flying to locate a suitable place to rest again, I see a den on the ground, and land. I take a few steps in, and say close to the entrance so that I can escape if I see the demon wolf searching for me. I swear I ear heavy breathing behin me, but ignore it, and tuck into my prey.
"We have no choice of what colour we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here."

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2007, 01:54:47 PM »
turn around and see the foxcatwolf hybrid but there's another demon behind her i tackle it my tail just missing her.i bit his neck he scraches my back up.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2007, 01:58:15 PM »
((XD I'll stay as the cat/wolf hybrid - because I don't have much artic fox in me))

She awakens me and I see her fighting another demon. I rush out in the confusion, escaping a hit from her tail by inches. I sprout my wings and fly up into the air, watching the havoc down below and gathering speed.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »
 he rips the tip of my tail offf i turn quickly and snap his neck i fly up and tackle her.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »
I'm taken from behind and fall to the ground, I have no more time to escape. She lands and attacks me. I bite her neck and switch to demon mode. I teleport directly underneath her, 5 foot deep under the snow.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »
i do some hand sighs and touch the ground freezing the snow then breaking it with my tail i fly up and land on a rock ready to block any thing.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2007, 02:09:14 PM »
I look up at the broken ice, and do my best to hide myself. Being part artic fox, I have the power to hide in the snow. My fur turns pure white, and I shudder. I blink and my usually grey eyes turn ice.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
diging my claws into the rock makeing marks in it and snarl "that thing was trying to kill u and that my job."

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »
I hear her speaking and refuse to reply, or breathe. I want to escape, but I also want to live. I retreat further into the snow, trying not to give away my position.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2007, 02:19:02 PM »
i do some more and sings and i breath fire melting the snow right were she is. i glare at her.

• Eager Elephant
  • <insert slogan here>
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2007, 02:20:13 PM »
I look up at her, and realise that my disguise has worn off. I try to move but she blocks my way. I pounce on her, and grab her muzzle, hanging on, clawing and scratching.

Offline Rayne Blood Rose

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
 i dig my claws on her back. i dig deeper just to make her let go. i inject a poison in her back with my claws. she lets go my tail wips her face makeing a scar