The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15847 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2012, 08:32:13 PM »
 Elizabeth watches where danny places each of her feet and the timing. She looks a bit annoyed at the lack of effort on Naer's part. ''I need to watch and calculate the correct angles of launch....."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2012, 03:39:48 AM »
*Shadis stares blankly* "Uhhhh, yea, their is no way I can do that. I may be magical, but Im not a ninja. I have no special training or any training at all really! I will have to pass..."

[Im not going to make this Character super brave like all of my others have been  X3 ]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2012, 04:11:39 AM »
Elizabeth winces "well here we go..."  /just like a tree.. yu fall you are going to get hurt../ she crouches down then pounces and gets to the last part and slips. She ends up getting tangled in the hanging traps. It is kind of comical how she's hanging upsidedown a grimace on her face.
"Can someone get me down... please?"
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2012, 04:15:29 AM »
Naer, already done with his part of the 'course', sees that it is the perfect time to taunt Shadis. "Come on water boy, don't get left behind because you couldn't get your tail out from between your legs! I'll cover you from the flame jets if it makes you feel any better!" He then pulled out his bow and aimed at the string holding Elizabeth up. "Tell me when you're ready for a hard landing."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2012, 04:18:49 AM »
"Taunts don't work on me, lizard." *I whisp my right paw as a jet of watch flies from my water skin, which opens the lid. The stream flies forwards and slices Elizabeth's rope, which sends her back to the ground with a gentle thud. The water then returns to me as I carefully return it back to my water skin.* "How's that Lizzy?" *Shadis didn't look any more willing then before to go, but it was semi apparent that he was about to try anyway. Also, he no longer liked Naer  X3 *

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2012, 04:25:21 AM »
Elizabeth narrowly missed a spike as she landed "I'm alive." She looked at her leg and quickly hid te gouges the trap made and stood favoring her right leg. "You can get through.."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2012, 04:38:22 AM »
Naer grinned, pulling the hood over his eyes so Shadis couldn't tell whether the smile was a mocking one or a friendly one. "Sometimes you don't get the safe option when it comes to trap-filled halls, so get used to doing things that seem crazy or incredibly dangerous." He then retracts his wings and puts his bow away. "Also, you could have gotten her away from the spikes as she fell so her injury would have been prevented."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »
Danny couldn't help but smile at their banter.  "Shadis, it's not as bad it looks.  I just like to show off a bit.  You can go slow it you like."  Looking back at her way across the hall, a little showing off probably didn't encompass it, but that was neither here nor there.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2012, 08:44:34 PM »
"Its nothing.. not to bad. Come on. I know you can get trough here.. " she sees something move out of the cornner of her eye and turns her head. "Oo wahts that?" She walks further down the hall and shows only a little bit of a limp, barily decernable to the untrained eye.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:47:30 PM by Kaya »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2012, 05:53:28 PM »
Craf looked over in the direction that Elizabeth had mentioned...
And gasped.
"LOOK OUT!" he yelled, starting to run through the obstacle course. He moved impossibly fast, seeming to miss all of the traps, then pushed Elizabeth down just as a giant bladed pendulum swung right through the spot she had been standing. However, the blade caught Craf's sleeve and appeared to cut him.
The feline got up carefully. "I'm fine, it only tore my sleeve," he said, quickly covering the tear.
Violet readied herself for her run through the course. "I'll be right there... just give me a minute..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »
Elizabeth looks up stunned "what are you talking about there was no blade... are you ok? You did not eat any bad food recently that is making you halousinate, have you?" She gingerly stands up and dusts herself off.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »
"Huh?"
Craf looked at the "deadly blade" to see it had been no more than a vine, and that his sleeve remained untorn.
"Oh... sorry," he said. "Just... he he... thought it was something else... you know, the hallway's filled with traps, so you expect everything to be dangerous..."

Violet finally finished the obstacle course and ran over to Craf and Elizabeth.
"You okay, Liz?" she asked. "Sorry about that... he's apparently been through some experiences that make him a bit jumpy at times..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »
:I'm fine but plese refrain frm tackling me again... my bones arnt very thick.. Danny you wouldent happen to have any bandages handy?" She can't hide her leg injury very well now because it has bled through er pant leg.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2012, 10:42:32 PM »
She walked over.  "There's a ward right down the hall.  I'll take you there.  It's safe from here on out though.  No blades or anything.  My uncle would never endanger us like that.  The spikes and that are to ward off intruders."  She helped Elizabeth to her feet, surprisingly strong for her small stature.  She glanced at the group.  "I'll show you there, so if you get hurt you know where to go."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
Violet nodded. "Alright. Lead the way."

Craf nodded as well.
"So this Master Xing has trained some students in the past, I hear," he said. "Wasn't one of them that evil b*tch who tortured Zack Vann?"