The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15840 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2012, 02:18:00 PM »
Hearing the reply, Craf chuckled again.
"He he... I know."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
Danny smiled apprehensively.  "I don't think that'd be a problem.  Though, my uncle and I would appreciate no lightning parties."  She continued down the hall, pointing to rooms as they passed them.  Training rooms, bedrooms, guest areas, everything in a maze of corridors.  She stopped in front of a large, oak double door.  "The gardens are out here.  We tend them carefully, so do be polite inside."

She opened the doors with hardly a touch, swinging into a glass room.  Roses, crocuses, marigolds, every flower imaginable hung from the ceiling and walls and embelished the walks.  Glass stepping stones lead through the garden, several acres wide and long, to areas of study and play and training.  A small waterfall cascaded into a pool, flowing out of seemingly nowhere.  Fruits and berries shown brightly throughout the room.  Danny smiled.  "Beautiful, isn't it?"
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2012, 05:28:03 PM »
Craf looked around.
"Rather beautiful, indeed," he said.

"Right on, Craf," Violet said. "Right on."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2012, 03:29:33 AM »
Elizabeth looked around a smile on her face. /man this is beautiful/ she thought to herself. /the smells of the flowers mix beautifully and the sents are calming.. very good effect.../

quietly "this room is beautiful the smell is wonderful as well.. i see quite a lot of work went into making this place beautiful... is there any way for birds to get in and enjoy this as well?"

(those who watch mlp elizabeth is like fluttershy :3 just an fyi. :3 )
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2012, 05:16:29 AM »
*Shadis looked quite engrossed in the beauty of the room, but focused most of all on the water features* "This place. This place is... is... undescribable! Im... speechless!"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »
Danny smiled motioning them to follow her down the path.  "The birds have areas to get in and out here and there, yes.  My Uncle and I love taking care of the flowers.  It's so peaceful.  My mother and father as well."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
Violet looked over at Danny.

"They 'did'?" she asked. "What happened to them?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2012, 02:55:57 AM »
Danny kept her face carefully pleasant, though it didn't quite... fit, in a way.  "Nothing important."

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
*I place a paw on Craf's shoulder* "Just admire the beauty of this place and leave questions for another time." *I give him a friendly "leave her alone, she probably has secrets that are meant to be secret" look, and then return to admiring the water fountain, seeing all fo the various, colorful fish swimming about it* "Why I dont think I've ever seen such wonders!"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2012, 03:07:50 AM »
Her and me both, Craf thought, following the group.
(Curious about what he's hiding?)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »
Danny led them down a side path, paved in blue glass.  "There's a better view over here.  The fish are from the amazon.  No pirahnas though."  She laughed lightly.  "All plant eaters."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2012, 09:32:29 PM »
"I see," Viola said, peering into the pond. "They're still pretty, though..."

"Yeah," Craf said. "Fish are always fun to watch; they're so... he he... calming."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2012, 01:53:02 AM »
Naer imagined his hands cupping the flame, and holding it closer. The moment his hands made contact, he felt a sudden warmth that should have burned, yet did not. His mind was soon filled with a premonition of sorts. He could see himself ruling the cities that normally shunned his existence. A crown of fire floated over his uncovered head, and his throne was crafted from solid ice. He held himself with a royal air as former enemies were dragged forward for their deserved punishment and/or execution. The vision abruptly stopped before the punishment as the flame reappeared before his mind's eye.

Without a word being said, Naer knew this is what the flame had to offer, but snapped out of his trance before he could make a decision. The gift he wielded was now coursing through his veins with renewed warmth. It took all of his remaining willpower to not let the flame loose, to feel the fire lick across his scales.

Then the heat faded back to its previous state, but Naer now knew how powerful he could become, and it would be a lie to say it didn't feel so good.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:29:01 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2012, 02:03:44 AM »
Elizabeth starts to whistle to herself and again looks around "when do we start training if you dont mind me asking danny..."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2012, 02:15:04 AM »
"Yeah," Violet said. "I'd love to know too."