The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15841 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
She smiled.  "As soon as I find Master Xing in this maze.  We'd probably be meeting Naer in the Meditation Room."  Danny jumped easily to the top of a rock spire her height.  "If you want, I could show you a few things my father-"

"Danny, I'd appreciate keeping that to yourself," a male voice spoke up behind her.  Danny cringed and jumped down.

"Of course unc- Master Xing."  Her tail flicked nervously, fur standing on end.

"Good.  Come now everyone.  We'll gather your friend and head to the training courses.  I hope you don't mind a guest though.  He would like to meet you all,"  Master Xing said, turning toward the door.  Danny still seemed on end, rather quiet since he'd spoken up.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
Elizabeth hangs back near danny, and tries something she normally never does anymore. she lightly pokes her conciusness. /you ok..? you look like some trodded upon your tail.../
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2012, 08:10:49 PM »
Craf walked over to Danny, chuckling, and leaned close to her so that he could talk silently.
"I heard that," he whispered into the tiger's ear. "So... he he... Xing's your uncle, huh? Not surprising... I saw the way he looks at you. The glint in his eyes when he sees you is quite... he he... avuncular."
(Avuncular = like an uncle)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »
*Shadis slowly and cautiously followed MAster Xing, quiet as could be, as he tryed to figure out how to apologise for the system's destruction. He looked quite worried*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Danny jumped at the new mental contact, fur on end.  'Who is this?'

Master Xing glanced over at Shadis, blank faced.  "How did you like the training course?"

(Kaya's MIA right now.  She's working through sideeffects of medicine.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:27:57 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »
"Oh, it was fun," Craf said. "But... he he... I suggest you remove that vine from the exit hallway. It scared the hell out of me, I thought it was another trap."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2012, 06:48:43 AM »
"I, im very sorry about that, sir. The impure blood mixture in my body makes me to crazy things sometimes, but that is no excuse for this vandalism. How can I help repair and repay for the damages?"

[Tell Kaya i said get better, or else!  X3 ]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2012, 04:25:30 PM »
(cif if you re read that.. the question was directed at Shadis not you. please be careful when responding. make sure to read thoroughly what is being said and to whom its being addressed.(( i am just getting used to the constant nausea and lack of appetite. and the swelling. XD I'm getting there. XD ))

Elizabeth looks at danny and figures she did not feel the mental brushup and then goes back to watching master xing and than follows after bringing up the rear.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
(I know. He was just being sarcastic.)
Violet  punched Craf in the left shoulder, causing the cat to whimper slightly.
"Shut the hell up!"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
Master Xing held a blank face.  "You'll help Danny and I fix it tomorrow.  Danny, perhaps you should lead the way to the arena.  I saw you hadn't shown them that yet, and I'd like a friend of mine to see you train."

Danny nodded.  "Yes sir," she said, near the back.  She hurried to the front, not looking at anyone in the face.  She shook slightly when he tapped her in the back, but hid it quickly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »
As he started to walk, Craf noticed Danny shake slightly when Xing tapped her back.
That's strange, he thought. The way she reacted... it was almost as if... as if she was scared of him...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2012, 04:26:54 AM »
Naer reluctantly resumed his meditation, knowing that his gift was all too eager to come to fruition. He started to focus the power through his hands, and he couldn't help but smile as fire coated his talons. He then let the fires trail up, and his robes seemed unharmed as the fire crawled up to his shoulders.

As the fire spread up his arms, Naer's mind conjured up the idea that maybe the fire itself was another individual, providing him with comforting warmth when others were too unfamiliar. He was completely unaware of the heat he was giving off, or that it seemed like his arms were being burned away rather than just covered in the loving blaze.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »
elizabeth flinched at all thte heat Naer was giving off and quickly followed after the rest of the group.. she was a bit puzzled by Danny's reaction to Master Xing but tucked it into the back of her mind. /oh well proably just some unresolved family issues.../ something out of the corner of her eye, catches her attention and she forgets about following the group and goes to try to figure out what exactly it was.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2012, 07:17:55 PM »
Master Xing glanced over at her retreating form.  "You shouldn't go off by yourself child.  Stick with the group for now.  We'll get your dragon friend as well."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »
Violet cocked her eyebrow. "Um... get him for what? I still have no clue as to why you called us all here."