The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15839 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2012, 07:55:14 PM »
Danny smiled back at them, all hints of anything but happiness gone.  "We're going to the training area.  Master Xing wants to see you all in action."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Violet glanced back nervously at Craf, who was chuckling.
"Be careful what you wish for, Danny," she said, turning her gaze back towards the tiger girl. "By the way.... what's with the piercing? Does it have some special meaning or something? I was just curious..."

Craf rolled his eyes. "Why do you ask everyone what every odd thing that they have is for?"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:04:10 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2012, 12:07:01 AM »
"oh sorry sir, im coming" she follows them the rest of the way, shadis as well.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2012, 02:53:19 AM »
Naer leaves the meditation room, his arms still coated in fire and making the air around him very toasty and dry. When Naer reaches Master Xing, he spreads his arms out before giving him a bow. "Excuse the embers, they are simply the results of some much-needed reflection. I had heard from down the hall that you were going to have us fight each other, or some form of test for martial skill." He then stood upright while tucking his wings away. In his eyes there was an eagerness for combat that seemed to glow like his own flames.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2012, 04:12:04 PM »
Danny smiled.  "Just a trinket.  My mother was an engineer."

Master Xing stopped at an iron door.  A lock, barely the size of his pinky finger, sat in the middle on it.  He pulled a key out of his pocket.  Within a second of it touching the key hole, the door swung open to another greenhouse, a large mossy pit in the middle.  Circular ports sat in regular intervals arounnd the edge, benches just beyond.  Master Xing smiled.  "please, sit.  I will get the area ready."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »
Violet nodded. "I see... that explains the shape."
Craf sat down and looked around the arena. "Hmm... he he he... this should be fun..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2012, 10:17:31 PM »
Naer sits down at a bench, the fire spreading over the rest of his body and warming him down to the core of his being. He then drew out his bow, which seemed to be unharmed by the fire as well. He pulled back the string, and the fires from both of his talons came together to form an arrow, only to vanish as he slackened on the string. Arrows of fire... I suppose this will have to do since I would burn up my normal ammunition.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
Danny sat beside him as Master Xing prepared the trainers.  She kept a safe enough distance from the fire.  "So you can control fire?  Is that why it doesn't burn you?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2012, 10:59:24 PM »
Naer put the bow down on his lap and retracted the flame from his forearms, though it still stood around his biceps and upper back. "I can't say it is control, but I can give you a crash-course on how I tapped into my gift after the fighting." He then covered his talons in flame again as he pulled out his bow and shot an arrow of fire across the arena and watch it smash against the masonry with a scorch mark. A smirk played across his face while he set the bow down again. "As for the lack of burning, it's partially hereditary."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: April 16, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »
"Really?" Craf said, drawing a long dagger. "That's... he he...  interesting...."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2012, 07:57:52 PM »
"Really?  I'd love that."  She smiled, cringing at Master Xing's shrill whistle.

"Danny, you're first.  Show them what to do," he said, moving to a control panel.  "No destroying the machines this time.  ALL of you."  He looked pointedly at a certain half dragon sitting nearby before turning to the controls.

"Alright."  She stood up and walked to the middle of the rising pillars, waiting to start.

Pillars rose around her, nearly touching.  Gears could be heard turning inside them, clicking and ticking as weapons positioned themselves facing her.  Doors opened at the bottom of each.  A human sized bot, clockwork gears clicking away, walked from each one.  "Begin."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2012, 11:11:52 PM »
Naer watched with mild interest, then smirked when Master Xing said to not destroy the machines. The smirk grew when the clockwork androids appeared. He wondered what Master Xing meant by 'destroying the machines', as he made it seem like you had to avoid fighting these mechanical constructs as well.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2012, 02:57:11 PM »
Craf stood up, his hood still on, and unsheathed what could only be described as some sort of sword with a blade formed out of light. He chuckled.
"This should be fun," he said.

Violet drew her own knives. "Yep... hopefully..."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:03:01 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2012, 01:35:15 PM »
The robots attacked, clunky but fast.  Danny dodged easily, smiling and landing on one's shoulders.  The robots followed her, keeping up as she flipped and spun to face them.  For several minutes she elluded and teased them, outright showing off her skills, before she got bored and flicked the switches on the back of each, turning them off.  Master Xing seemed concerned.

"You're getting too used to this.  Next time, I'll have to raise the level.  Naer, how about you go next?  No destruction.  Let's see your skills."  He quickly reset the machines as Danny moved the machines back into place.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2012, 01:51:27 PM »
Naer started snickering and chuckling as he went into the center of the pillars. He then unfurled his wings and flew up onto a pillar. He was unaware if the robots had any form of long-ranged attacks, but he was at least out of the reach of one-handed weapons. From there, he took out his bow and waited for a back switch to be visible before shutting off a robot with a well-placed arrow. "I must thank Danny for showing where to shut them off, otherwise I might have needed to get a little... destructive."