The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15835 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
*she shakes her head and gets out* the others they are .. in the hall... by the dorms..."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2012, 07:34:26 PM »
"Well, most of them."
Craf walked up to them, looking like hell but surprisingly not bleeding. "We've managed to drive them off," he said, although his facial expression was lost, for the hood was still pulled deep over his head. "As far as I know, no one is seriously hurt, but I suppose that we should still go check." With those words, he dashed around the corner, heading back to the others.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2012, 05:25:46 AM »
*Shadis calmed down shortly after the battle and his eyes returned to normal. He retracted his very bloody claws and frowned at himself. His entire body was a tie die of blue blood from the shadow creatures, red blood from himself, and purple where it mixed. Thankfully he wasn't hit anywhere vital.* "I guess I'll have to stay after all. Not like I will find any other healers around." *He then saw one of the Shadow Creatures weapons that it had dropped. Most of the weapons had dissapeared when there master died or light hit them, but this one was, oddly enough, still here and very soild, and sharp.* "I hope you guys don't mind but... I'm taking this." *He picks up the rather beautiful blade and shieths it in his belt. He then turns to the group.*

[Heres what the blade looks like: http://fenixcreations.com/Images/Artwork/ShadowBlade.jpg ]

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »
(I don't mind, but I'd rather this didn't happen with every enemy.  ...Also, those were minions.  And Cif, that was rather abrupt.  It killed some of the fun of fighting by just saying we won and chased them off.  I prefer to see the end.)

Danny panted heavily, settling to her knees and looking around.  That was WAY too many, and they left too shortly to be normal.  They were looking for something and got it.  Or covering for HER.  Danny shuddered.  Not again...

"Is everyone alright?
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »
Elizabeth growls slighrly. I  NEVER want to be that helpless again... her voice shakes as dhe finally gets back up. she tested her ankle and gritted her teeth as a small bolt of pain shot up her leg.  "Sir.. when.. when can we start the training?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »
Master Xing picked her up in his arms, cradeling he gently.  He smiled.  "Once you have all been patched up we'll start."  Sheila huffed and shouldered past the three.

"I'll go check on the idiots to see if they're alive."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »
Naer was really not sure where he was going, but he was still able to fire off shots while going through the corridors. Though he realized that now that he was the only target, he had no openings to exploit while the group had kept the majority of them busy. Given that he was not used to archery while flying, and that anywhere else but the head was like shooting through nothing.

It was almost five minutes since he started flying when he ended up at a room in the end of an unrecognizable hall, and was cut off from any further escape. Yet that was also the moment when the shadows stopped their charge and lowered their blades. Naer floated down, but kept his bow drawn. One of the figures stepped forward and presented a bronze chain that held a golden lantern-shaped charm.

"The maiden of fire sent us to bring a gift. She also wishes an audience with you, who holds her soul." The chain was tossed towards him, and he lost all interest in fighting as he dropped the bow and grabbed the charm with both hands. Naer stared in wide-eyed wonder at the small lantern, then put back up his guard as he picked up his bow and hid the charm under his cloak.

"If this be a trick, you lot will not be enough to hold me down..."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:04:14 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2012, 01:31:28 AM »
"Don't worry, I have you covered if that's the case."
Violet appeared at the end of the hall, her knives at hand.

"I heard that," Craf said as he walked down the hall.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: June 02, 2012, 02:15:23 AM »
The shadows said nothing, all but one disappearing into shadows and leaving.  The remaining one smirked inwardly.  "Meet the maiden tomorrow night on the cliff's edge at the snake arch.  She will be waiting.  Bring the amulet."  Without another word, the shadow hurried away.  Nothing remained behind them, save the blood.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2012, 02:20:20 AM »
Viola lowered her daggers. "Well... that was rather odd." She walked up to Naer, sheathing her knives. "Did you have any clue what they were talking about?"

(Hey one sec... where's Luna?)  :?

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2012, 02:25:28 AM »
(I think she lost interest.  Sadly, that happens a lot in roleplays I head up...  Kinda says something about the RP...  Come to think of it, I think Wolf lost interest too.)

Danny looked up as Sheila entered the room.  She had an air of indifference to her, padding through blood without a second thought.  "There better not be any dead in here."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: June 02, 2012, 02:29:39 AM »
Craf looked around at all the dead shadow corpses. "Sorry to disappoint you, madam," he said, chuckling. "But... he he... we had a few casualties. However, all of us are fine... well, not sure about Naer or Violet yet, but I'm pretty sure they're fine."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #252 on: June 02, 2012, 04:31:10 AM »
Naer just stared blankly for a few seconds, trying to contain his emotions, the worst of them was the urge to start giggling and bouncing around with the charm in his hands. So he put his bow away and shrugged. "They spoke some weird language, so I have no idea what they were after. It was really odd, telling me something I don't understand, then just leaving..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #253 on: June 02, 2012, 05:21:43 AM »
(I think she lost interest.  Sadly, that happens a lot in roleplays I head up...  Kinda says something about the RP...  Come to think of it, I think Wolf lost interest too.)

Danny looked up as Sheila entered the room.  She had an air of indifference to her, padding through blood without a second thought.  "There better not be any dead in here."

[How do you get a loss of interest from me not posting in 24 hours? I can only afford to post once a day because I've been busy cleaning for my open house  T_T ]

*Shadis meekly walked over to the group.* "Well that was wierd, but exciting! I think I'll stay awhile and learn how to better use this." *He draws his sword, admiring it greatly. He then noticed that it had some of his blood on it. He frowned and whiped it off. He mumbled under his breath.* "Of course... the only one I take is the only one that actually hurt me..."

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: June 02, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »
"Irony... he he... it's quite fun at times." Sheathing his own sword of light and the dagger, he went off in search of Violet and Naer.

Violet looked at Naer oddly. "You're not telling the truth, Naer," she said. "I can see it in your eyes."