The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15833 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »
Naer started to growl when Violet tried to get him to tell the truth. He covered his fist in fire and watched as Violet fell for his feint by hopping away the moment she saw his fiery fist come at her. "Of course you believe I'm lying... you never dropped your guard when I'm near. So I reason that telling you the truth will also be a lie to you, simply because you're waiting for the moment that my death is justified by your eyes." He extinguished the flame and stretched his arms in relaxation. "Or you won't wait, you'll obsess over the idea that I am the danger. Just remember, I am unharmed by fire... you are not."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2012, 05:25:09 PM »
Violet looked him in the eyes, staring unflinchingly as the fist comes inches from her face. "I know you're lying," she said. "But I don't think you're a danger."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2012, 05:59:36 AM »
*Shadis growled and stepped between them, pushing both of them back.* "Enough! Violet, like it or not, he IS a danger and could kill you without any remorse or difficulty what so ever. Honestly, I'm amazed he hasn't already! Naer, Don't get so damn agressive just because someone called you out on something. We can all see your hiding something from us, but nobody really cares enough to ask, that or there too afraid to ask. Either way, take a damn chill pill! Now, if you two are done bickering, we need to see Master Xing, as I'd like to know what the HELL JUST HAPPENED!" *Shadis leaves the room and approaches Master Xing.*

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
Elizabeth squerms and hides behind master Xing when she saw Shadis stalking over an angry look on his face. she hoped he wasnt mad at her for running off and not fighting. she was pritty useless in the fighting department without any training.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2012, 02:10:14 PM »
Master Xing stopped in front of Shadis, not a single emotion on his face.  "What happened here?"

Danny got to her feet, glancing around.  "Around twelve shadows attacked us.  Not their usual pattern, so they might have been covering for someone or looking for something.  Or someone.  Whatever it was, they finished their mission."  She rubbed her arm under his scrutinizing gaze.

"Check your rooms.  Danny and I will check the rest of the facility.  After you are done with your rooms, get your wounds bandaged," he said, walking past the group with Danny in tow.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
With master Xing having moved Elizabeth is visiable a meek look on her face. she quickly looks towards the others and inches closer.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »
Craf stumbled back a few paces. "Um... it's fine, I, um... I didn't get hurt." With those words, he ran to his room.

Violet looked after him with an inquisitive look on her face. "Weird... I could have sworn he had been cut before... come to think of it, he's never stayed in bed longer than a few hours after he's supposedly hurt something..." She shrugged. "Well, I know for a fact he has no healing powers, so I guess he's just extremely lucky or he likes to fake injuries."
She turned to Shadis. "I know he could kill me... but I also know that at the current time, he WOULDN'T kill me." She shrugged. "I never said he wasn't dangerous, I just said he's not a danger currently. I have no idea what the future brings."

(He doesn't have healing powers. He was outright lying.)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:31:47 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2012, 08:58:52 PM »
(Thank you.)

Danny and Master Xing walked in silence for a bit.  He sighed.  "Danny, you should be more careful around those things.  You know the risks, particularly with new trainees."

She nodded.  "Of course."  Her shoulders sagged.  "Uncle, I want go out with you next time you search.  I could-"

Master Xing flattened her ears and growled.  "Absolutely not.  I don't want you doing any such thing, much less with that.  You know how I feel about that."

Danny growled right back.  "Well if you'd let me maybe we'd FIND something!  You've been searching for months and we still have no clue who's in charch of those things.  What harm-"

"I SAID NO!"  Danny shrank back, terrified as tints of black colored the whites of his eyes.  "I don't want you using that at all.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"  She nodded quickly.  He walked down the hall, snarling as he spoke the next part.  "If I ever catch you using that, you'll end up like my brother.  Go search the west wing.  NOW."

She hurried away, shaking.  'Not again...'
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:58:34 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2012, 02:26:23 AM »
Elizabeth slunk off in the general direction that Master Xing and danny went. she heard them arguing about something and waited until she heard the footsteps walk off in two different directions. she went to the west wing following after Danny.

"umm.. you... you n-need any help with an-anything?" she stammered out quietly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2012, 02:53:16 AM »
Naer had entered his room, and there was a scroll on his bed. His heart skipped a beat and he gripped the charm through his robe as he picked up the scroll. He then opened it and it was a map with elegant handwriting on it. "Here is your way to our special spot, my dear Naer." When he let go of the scroll, it burst into flames while also painfully burning the path into his mind.

He couldn't tell if he had yelled or roared during the mental burn, but when it was gone, he just felt tired and passed out on his bed with no traces of the scroll to be found.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2012, 04:57:09 AM »
*Shadis, now calmed down abit, drew his new sword and began searching the halls for any more Shadows. His search eventually brought him near the bedrooms just in time to hear Naer roar/yell/bellow in mental anguish. Alarmed, he ran to Naer's door and pounded on it.* "Naer, are you alright?! Naer?!"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »
Danny jumped and whipped around, iron claws on her hands.  Fear still pulsed through her system, making her breathing short.  She still shook from Master Xing's threats.  She relaxed a little when she saw it was Elizabeth.  "You should go get cleaned up.  It's dangerous to be in these halls.  Please.  If they attacked again, I don't know how many I could protect."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2012, 01:23:08 PM »
"i want to help you though... it is better than sitting down and doing nothing... i-if i can"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2012, 02:46:19 PM »
Shadis could hear nothing come from the room, as Near was fast asleep and did not snore. If he broke in, he would simply see the dragon lying on the bed asleep. The trace amount of ashes in the room would be mistaken for dust instead of the scroll it was originally made from.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
Just then, Craf walked up to Danny and Elizabeth. "My room's clear," he said. "I checked with Violet, and hers is clear too. Also, I think Naer might be having a painful dream... he just screamed rather loudly." He shrugged. "Anyway, is there anything I can help with?"