The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Magical Fate  (Read 15831 times)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: Magical Fate
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2012, 03:32:33 AM »
*Unconvinced, Shadis stabbed his sword in the crack of the door and pryed it open without damaging it. He scanned the interior but found nothing out of the ordinary. He checked the pulse of the sleeping Naer and found him to be perfectly healthy. He frowned as he exited the room, closing the door behind him.* "Wierd. Could have sworn something was up. Maybe it was just my imagination I guess." *He wandered over to the group.* "No signs of... of... uhh, Danny, what the hell were those things?"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2012, 03:48:53 AM »
Danny smiled at them.  They were more resiliant than she gave them credit for.  "Shadow beings.  You should all go rest.  Tomorrow's the first day of training, and knowing Master Xing, he'll be extremely hard on you all."  Her shoulders sagged and for a fleeting moment uncertain fear crossed her features.  It was gone in a moment, hardly recognizable.  "I need to patrol the west Wing.  Thank you though."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »
*Shadis frowned.* "But WHY were they attacking you? They have no reason to do so! Do they?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2012, 04:10:32 AM »
Craf shrugged. "Sure you don't need any help?" he said. "I'm still kinda restless."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2012, 01:58:11 PM »
She nodded to Craf but paused at Shadis's question.  "I'm not the target.  The temple is.  It's unknown to us why they attack too though.  Whoever behind it has kept herself hidden."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:01:55 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2012, 10:33:13 PM »
Craf bowed in understanding and started to walk away, but then stopped and came back, kneeling down next to Elizabeth. "Come, young one," he said. "We are not needed here at the time."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: June 07, 2012, 04:47:28 AM »
*I frown* "Well, let's figure this thing out then.. but in the morning. I need to sleep and heal these wounds." *I yawn* "Good night" *I then return to the room. Closin gand locking my door, I make sure what little poessions I had were attached to me as I slept, and I kept the sword nearby should anythign else happen. I go to sleep on the bed.*

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #277 on: June 11, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »
"Her self? w-what makes you think it is a girl?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »
Craf gently laid a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "You can ask her tomorrow," he said. "I think she's busy right now."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2012, 03:39:56 AM »
 Naer woke up shortly after everyone was gone from his door. He listened and checked to see if anyone was near the door, then took out the gift he hoped he had received from his fiery maiden. He dangled the charm in front of his face, then during his transition to the meditative state he breathed deeply onto the charm. What came next was a surprise to him, as the lantern now had a fire of its own.

Staring into the fire, the room fell away to a large dome with a massive blaze in the center. He put the charm away, and surveyed his surroundings with visible awe and joy as the flame within him resonated with the dome's blaze. He was then disrupted from his reverie as a soft yet unforgettable voice rang through his ears.

"I am glad you've accepted my gift, holder of my soul. Do not worry, your body has not been removed from the temple. I will arrive in the moment, though we cannot touch until tomorrow." Naer smirked. "You give me your image, yet I am forbidden to touch? You are a terrible tease, maiden of fire." She only replied with a sultry laughter...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »
A knock came on Naer's door. "Is everything alright in there?" Craf asked through the door.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2012, 03:47:19 AM »
[Can we skip to morning? Nothing left for me to do untill then.]

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
(Yeah.)

Light filtered through the windows in Danny's room, making her groan and pull the covers up.  She'd only just gotten to sleep, having spent most of the night searching the compound.  She quietly wished the sun would just go down again and let her sleep...

Regardless of her wishes, she got to her feet, stumbling into her clothes ad washing up.  She walked bleary eyed to the hall.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #283 on: June 14, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
Naer was not graced with the full image of the maiden, mostly because she stood in front of the blaze, giving him only a general outline as they spoke. He couldn't recall all that they spoke, but it felt like he had just told her his life's story. She then rewarded him by 'strengthening the connection', and he was forced into consciousness just as a stream of fire left his mouth. He was still in his previous sitting position, apparently having meditated throughout the entire night and into the day.

He let out a yawn as he stood up and gently walked out of his room, pushing the door open and leaving a scorch mark where his hand had touched it. When he spotted Danny, he almost skipped towards her, a very large grin upon his face. "So, Danny... were you the one that asked to have me show you how to get in touch with your power?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2012, 06:21:24 PM »
*Morning arouse, which found Shadis sprawled out on the floor. His dreams had not been restful. He had not seen this much action in quite some time, and had mixed feeling about it. eaither way. He collected his few belongings, took a few moments to admire his shadow sword, washed up abit in his sink basin, and then exited his room, seeing Danny and Naer not far away. He casually approached the,* "Good morning. Everyone sleep okay?