The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling the serious ones.  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Calling the serious ones.
« on: March 19, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »
I've got a backburner RP that I finished about a year ago that's post-apocolyptic, similar to Rage. For those of you who aren't familiar with what that is, here's a link:

http://www.rage.com/us/about-rage

Freaky thing about this is that the concept and finalization of this RP were before the release of the game.

There are a lot of things that aren't like it, but let me just summarize really quickly. Society destroyed itself from its over dependence on technology. Those within the higher-ups of society, and all the military, were put in cryogenic stasis in mass cryo-chambers similar to this following picture taken from a screenshot in Resident Evil 5:

Basically, the world is now in shambles of a redeveloping society that's more based in a desert wasteland. You fight mutants, giant monsters, and even your own fellow man.

My biggest concern is posting, and many people have an issue with posting at least once a day, so I want to see who can make that commitment. If I can get at least 3 other people in on this, I'll start the OOC and the RP.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Calling the serious ones.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
You know I could post every day.
But I also suck at fights since don't know enough about fighting to include the details of every move (mine and whoever I'm fighting), so yeah...
Don't really know if I'll join it or not.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:47 PM »
If you'll have me I'd love to explore that world.

I would guess that my posting schedule is known to you and that you know how loyal I am to notifying the group about being unable to post, Shinzuu?

I'd love to read the OOC and see what this world is all about.
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:35:46 AM »
Three words:

Count... me... in.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »