The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pack Family  (Read 51156 times)

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
Re: The Pack Family
« Reply #840 on: May 17, 2012, 08:10:38 PM »
Rasui pokes Lokyar tummy still not sure who he was or were he is at. He keeps poking till Lokyar Caughe up the water. As soon as he does this Rasui jumps and runs of in the woods leaving every on behind. By time any notice that ran he all ready to far out to catch him.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #841 on: May 17, 2012, 09:32:44 PM »
((this hard trying to update rpg and working at me job and doing this from phone))

Sorin looks at kaya knowing she is not tell him everything. His face looks sour as he sits in he seat.
"there nothing to do right now. So just relax or go see if there are ok. But right now there is nothing"

Sorting voice was bit harsh as he looks away from kaya.

No I'm fine please don't be sore at me Sorin. I'll stay here and help you as much as you need it.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #842 on: May 17, 2012, 10:55:58 PM »
As Rasui runs around his energy leaking out just like a raging waterfall. Even though his energy leaking out the way it is. It not detechible by anyone except for the last contact he had. He runs around lost and fighten and his energy showed it. he keeps moving till he hide's beside tree not realizing he close to Sorin and Kaya camp.

~~
Sorin smiles at Kaya as he looks around at the camp. "Maybe collect some claming herbs there. Maybe that will help with the troops"
Sorin watches unaware that Rasui near by yet alone does not remember who he is.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #843 on: May 18, 2012, 02:36:40 AM »
yes sir i will *kaya smiled and grabbed a herb pouch before heading out. she felt a constant frightened energy but she brushed it off as many of the solder's energy.* "i should only be a few hours if i can find a good herb patch." She surprises Sorin with a hug, "thanks lil brother" She kisses his forehead even though she had to stand on her tip toes to do so.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #844 on: May 18, 2012, 02:41:18 AM »
Sorin seemed bit stun struck by Kaya actions and smiles as he watches her run off to get the herbs. Though his attention imedaintly goes back to over his plans and his thoughts.

~~

Mean while Rasui still huddle beside the tree frighten his energy still reaching out to kaya with out him realizing it or even knowing it. Kaya notices that the frighten energy  leads away from camp, while searching for the herbs. Rasui huddles into a ball still frighten and afraid his eye's closed tight.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:54:16 AM by Rasui »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: May 18, 2012, 03:02:41 AM »
She followed the fearfull energy and thinks whos .... wohs energy is this.. they are so frightened... she stumbles upon rasui curled up in a ball and trembling.  She crouches down next to him. "rasui... rasui are you ok..?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:05:17 AM by Kaya »

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #846 on: May 18, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
Rasui looks up and tries to back away but can't go any were cause of the tree.  his eye's looks confused and lost. He closes his eye's  as tries to remeber but fail as he gets headach. After while he nods his head unsure who Kaya was. just knows that he is frighten and lost.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #847 on: May 18, 2012, 03:08:22 AM »
"please.. please relax. im not going to hurt you... i promice. you know where you are?" Kaya looks him over looking for any sign of injury.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #848 on: May 18, 2012, 03:11:33 AM »
Rasui shakes his head in response, as he clam a bit. his hands cover the top of his head, slightly hiding the injury to his head. Other than that rest him seem is all right. His eye's open and he slightly mumbles something just above hearing "Where am I.. Who are you.."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #849 on: May 18, 2012, 03:18:05 AM »
"come on now," she coaxed "let me see your head ok... im actually looking for some herbs that will help with that. Please just let me see. I wil make it feel better. If i can." she holds out her hand and is pratically radiating kind and calming energy.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #850 on: May 18, 2012, 03:23:04 AM »
Rasui clams a bit as he moves his hands away from his head to allow Kaya take a look at his injury. He feels the clam and kind energy which helps him clam down bit more.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #851 on: May 18, 2012, 03:31:36 AM »
ow.. sweety do you know how you got this nasty little bump? *she lightly runs her fingertips over the lump and prods around the swolen area.* oh deerie this is bad indeed..

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #852 on: May 18, 2012, 03:35:05 AM »
Rasui tries to speak but is bit lost for words. He finally manages to say few words. "I.. I remember getting out of the water.. near were the water is falling.."
his word were quite to just above hearing volume.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #853 on: May 18, 2012, 03:48:10 AM »
"ah so you fell over the waterfall... do you want somthin for your head its got to hurt mighty bad right about now..." she stops and looks through the leaves and grass for herbs.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #854 on: May 18, 2012, 03:52:35 AM »
Rasui huddles there watching slightly. His head hurting and still as frighten. And wit no control over his energy it just keeps pouring out. Even with the amount of energy that has poured out he doesn't feel bit drained yet. More frighten and in pain than anything else. He looks at some the herbs not knowing what they are or their purpose.
"Who are you..?" He manages to say again. This time his voice bit more calm but can still clearing tell that he is frighten.