The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pack Family  (Read 51165 times)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
Re: The Pack Family
« Reply #855 on: May 18, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »
" im a friend. My brother is worried about you. you ran off before he could help." she hands him a small peice of a root. "go ahead and eat this it will help your headace go away..."

sorin we have a golden opputurnity here. he remembers nothing.. it would be a good time to get him on our side of the fight...

all they had to do was convince him he was, and always had been their friend. it would be best for everyone involved if he did not fight.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #856 on: May 18, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
Rasui hesitantly takes the root and chews on it. As he stares around as he tried to get his baring's. But feeling better as Kaya energy is calming him down.

~~

Sorin gets kaya message as he stands up quickly and looks of into the direction she left. "Are you talking about the one that went over the water fall? If so bring him here to me Sister"
Sorin smiles as he wonders who Kaya found in the woods

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

For Character Description please PM me

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #857 on: May 18, 2012, 01:16:19 PM »
"come on. we need to get you back to camp. Can you walk?" She holds out her hand to help him up. "nice and easy getting up, dont want you to get dizzy and end up falling over and hittin your head again."

you will be overjoyed when you see who this is.

she smiles and beckons rasui to get up. "Come on Rasui lets get back so you can laydown and rest."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #858 on: May 18, 2012, 01:23:50 PM »
Rasui slowly extends his arm as he gets up. As he stands his head gets light dizzy and he allmost falls down but the tree and Kaya couching he manages to stand and follows her back to the camp.
"ok then" Is really the only words he said on his way back.

~~

Sorin goes over his plans again now as he impatiently waits for Kaya and their new prize. Still wondering to who it is.
When he looks up he see's Kaya approuching with Rasui and his grin fades. He looks up at kaya, then notice that Rasui energy is gone.
"So he was the one that fell over and lost his memory.."
Sorin expression looks bit doupt full.
"And what of his energy. Where is it its like he's just regular wolf."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #859 on: May 18, 2012, 01:45:14 PM »
exactly brother. he needs his rest. you would not mind if he  went to rest would you?

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #860 on: May 18, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »
Sorin looks at Rasui for bit then nods his head.
"Alright but you are to watch him closely. And once he is rested tell me what you know so far on his contidtion"

With that Sorin goes back to his maps deep in thought as he re-plans everything to take in effect of Rasui being on their side.

~~
Rasui closes his eye's as the light hurts his eye's. he blinks few times just so he knows were he is going but mostly puts his trust into kaya in avoiding things.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #861 on: May 18, 2012, 02:10:06 PM »
here we go. watch tyour step. *she opens her tent flap. it was rather large, and quite lavish for just a special ops comander. there was a nice blush gosefeather bed and a few chairs. a small table with maps and drawings of all kinds. most of them wer birds and other wolves. she has him sit on the corner of her bed.

"go ahead and sleep. you nee dit i will be in ever half hour to wake you up n make sure you are fine."

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #862 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »
Rasui nod his head as he lays down his head still ponding but not as much as before. But as he lays down his eye's grow heavey and he is shortly fast asleep up in ball.

~~

Sorin sits down as he looks around and then slightly laughs to him self. He looks over the camp knowing that if they convince Rasui that he is one them. Then their odds of taking control over the valley is secured.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #863 on: May 18, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »
KAya walks out a huge smile on her face and hugs Sorin again. "i cant believe it worked. if he stays here... the valley will be ours again. its wonderful isnt it?"

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #864 on: May 18, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »
Sorin nods his head in agreement.
"your right sister. All we need now is to get him recovered and get his energy back."

Sorin still unware that Rasui energy still there, but not knowing that Kaya the noly one able to feel it.
"So what did happen to his energy though? And why would he go over the waterfall?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #865 on: May 18, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »
no his energy is there all right hes oozing it to no end. wait you cant tell? and he .. he was just laying in the river.... he must have drifted away from the shore. as for why.. um. i really have know idea."

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #866 on: May 18, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
Sorin eye's open wide at Rasui energy still there. "No i am not able to feel it. Nor has anyone else felt it. That is strange, how is that possible?"

Sorin thinks for a bit then paces a bit trying to wrap his mind around why Rasui would do something like this. Remembering back when Rasui saved them. he knows that Rasui lot more strong than he look and able to take lot more hits than anyone he ever seen.
"Well we shall keep an eye on him for now. And maybe help him relearn to control his energy. What ever kind energy he has that is."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #867 on: May 18, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
"this is one of the only times i will do this so pay attention." she puts her thumb and index finger on his forehead and lets her energy flow him and Sorin ends up getting slammed with rasui's energy as well. it was just for a few seconds then she stoped.

"its still there. i  keept the brunt of it from hurting you." it was strong enough to have made Sorin's breth catch in his chest. "sorry for doing that.. but his energy is still there. how can you guys not feel that....?"

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #868 on: May 18, 2012, 02:44:36 PM »
Sorin nearily falls to the ground at the sudden energy from Rasui. Sorin tries to regain him self as he looks around at the other seeing that no one felt it just him thanks to Kaya.
"I am not sure how we not able to feel his energy. As well I did not realize he had so much. How long has his energy been leaking out like this?"

Rasui try's to fine reason why kaya the only one feeling the energy. And tries to think of what really is or who Rasui is. Sorin gets more carious as he thinks about it. though still bit shaken from feeling Rasui energy.

Offline Lokyar Brightmane

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf pup.
  • Coloring: Black, white and brown fur.
  • Height: 6 inches at the shoulder, half a foot or approximately 15 and a quarter centimeters.
  • Weight: 10 lbs
  • Build: Slightly chubby, but quick, especially when chasing a lost ball.
  • Currently: Joined Anonifoxeh's group as a servitor. :3
« Reply #869 on: May 18, 2012, 09:17:06 PM »
*has been tracking Rasui. When he comes to the tree and sees kayas tracks, he runs after them, heedless of the danger, his eyes active, but mostly ignored as he focusses on tracking rasui.*