The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pack Family  (Read 51172 times)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
Re: The Pack Family
« Reply #885 on: May 19, 2012, 03:40:33 PM »
aeron looks at the orbs image and points at the tent "you are in there rasui, you fell off a waterfall, on to me and lost your memory, they are taking advantage of your memory loss"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #886 on: May 19, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
that is good. i will be back this is the last disruption a swear" Kaya walks out and puts her foot on the orb. "relax you flea brain. we did nothing to your memory or body. you are resting my tent well at least trying to until these two showed up and created a huge rucks. now just chill out or I'm kicking you away. he's, well you, are resting and will be overloaded with more than two people in my tent. go ahead and crowd him and watch him take off into the woods! it took me almost a good hour before i was even able to calm him down to let me see the gash. you keep this up and rick fracturing his mind even worse. so all of you be quiet so i can finish up then we will talk like the CIVILIZED creatures we are all supposed to be."

Kaya's fur has purple streaks that are showing up lightly in her fur. not a good thing when she looses her temper. She is generally more docile than this, never so quick to anger she glares at the orb and the two, Lokayr she knew but the other she glared at supicusly.

"Lokayr, he will be fine after he gets some sleep you can see him tomorrow. it might help. now for you." she turns to Aeron "keep your voice down, stop causing trouble and let me repay a debt i have been trying to do since i was a pup."

she crosses her arms over her chest eyes narrowed. "Now am i going to be contiously interrupted or can i finish what i was doing?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • I can not thinks of anything to fit in here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angelic/Demon Wolf/Dragon
  • Coloring: light Brown, with bit of golden streaks
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130lb
  • Build: Average build
  • Currently: Happy New Year!
« Reply #887 on: May 19, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
The orb stops as the image vanishes clearily afriad of getting kicked and rolls up beside lokyar.

Sorin watches for bit then goes back to his chair and sits down and relaxes a bit and order his gaurds to stand down.
"You are free to move around. But since this is my camp. I advise not to go into that tent. As one she probely the only one that can help him and two well best not to get on her bad side. As you have just witness. As well I am also indepted to him as he helped me there."

For Character Description please PM me

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #888 on: May 19, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »
"the way i understand, we are enemies" aeron said warily eying the purple in kayas fur ,he knew ,all too well,that an angry wolf changing colors was not a good thing."lokyar" he said turning to the pup, "can your eyes tell if she is being honest?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #889 on: May 19, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
Kaya looks at lokayr and Aeron. "if you value your life and your friends, do NOT interrupt me again. Lokayr you even think about entering my mind you will get hurt. my mind ins my own and anyone entering it without permission will regret it."

With that she goes back into the tent and over to rasui. She starts cleaning the gash and starts talking to keep rasui awake till shes done.

"Are you sore anywhere else? no  broken bones?"
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: May 19, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
Rasui slightly shakes his head as closes his eye's
"No nothing else hurts just my head. I must of fell on something hard and blunt. I do not remember anything were i am from, or who is every one."

Rasui expression saddens as he opens his eye's. Tear slowly running down his face.

((Sorry Aeron on the blunt part :P ))

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #891 on: May 19, 2012, 04:22:48 PM »
(it's ok)
" i don't trust her if she had nothing th hide why did she threaten us" aeron said to lokyar

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: May 19, 2012, 04:27:55 PM »
The image of Rasui appears again and smiles. "I for one am trusting her to help Rasui. And if Rasui does remember and choose to help them that is his choice. For now I sugguest that you both go and relaxe and maybe take Mr. Sorin offer for now."

The image disapears and rolls into the camp and under the bed makes sure that it does not get in Kaya way in any way Possible.

Sorin Laughes as he relxes and pulls few cups out one for him Aeron and lokyar and pours water in each of them.
"Here sit and relaxe you two"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #893 on: May 19, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »
dont stress your self now, there are a few more of your friends outside but you need to rest before i will let them come in and talk to you. we will get this sorted out soon enough." she finishes up cleaning the wound and puts a bandage on it. "you need your sleep.." she uses soothing energy and starts humming the same lullby he used for her and sorin all those years ago.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #894 on: May 19, 2012, 04:36:54 PM »
as his color slowly fades back to a pure white it leaves a black spot on the tip of his tail, a spot that was not there before, "did rasui really just tell us to join sorin?" he said as his eyes go back to normal, he sways then passes out.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: May 19, 2012, 04:42:12 PM »
Kaya's ear twiches as she hears someone hit the ground and sighs. She looks at rasui seeing hes asleep goes back out annoyed and almost steps on the uncouncius Aeron.

sorin the white one passed out.... he'll be fine in about and hour. poor thing used up too much energy.

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #896 on: May 19, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »
Rasui falls a sleep with small smiles.

~~

Soring smiles at his Sister and  takes a sip of water. He summond few guards to move him and lokyar to empty tent and let them rest there.
"Do not worry sister they be fine let them all rest for now."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #897 on: May 19, 2012, 04:51:23 PM »
she walks over to sorin and sits across from him. "waht are we going to do with these new ones... it throws everytthing off."

Offline Rasui

• Melodious Mouse
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #898 on: May 19, 2012, 05:07:06 PM »
Sorin thinks for bit as he tries to fine some way to add them to their plan.
"It may still work. The pup be good for defence and the other one for offence. As long they willing to accept joining us. And that orb can be of use to help that."

Soring looks over his plans and notes. Trying to get every thing strighten in his head and to make sense for any of this to work.
"What are your thoughts on this Sister?"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: May 19, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »
i honestly dont know what to do with the others. Lokayr will be no problem. if Rasui stays he will. but that white one i am not too sure about..... he seems like he could cause more problems than what he could help solve.."