The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: In the forest  (Read 28717 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: In the forest
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2007, 05:24:35 PM »
"Works for me." she said shrugging and walking over to join him. "You lead and then we can split up if need be."

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
"Ok." The both start out into the forest.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »
He watches their cooperation, admired by it in actuality, as they rescue another of their kind. "Well... I guess to 'live and fight another day'..." He turns and starts walking away from the scene.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »
((DREAM INSERTION!! ^^))

I was sitting atop o building, staring down at everyone....when suddenly an arrow pierced thru my arm.... "Crap!" I thought to myself......
I turned around...to see the archer was...."Ugh......" Another arrow pierced my leg......I could only see a sillhouette.....
"Whipping Winds...A Thousand Needles!!" I said to myself as the archer was struck down by piercing winds....I tried standing but I fell back to the ground....."I'm going to die here...."I thought to myself....

I reawoke.... "Where is everyone..."I thought.....

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »
My left ear moves slightly as I feel something move next to me. Slowly I look up to see Shinzui. I sat up quickly still looking at him '....It looks like he was having a bad dream.....' I thought. "......are you ok, you look like you had a bad dream or something" I asked him.   Thinks to self  'I'm acttually quite glad he woke me, I keep having that same dream over and over again....'
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2007, 09:28:45 PM »
"I'm fine...." I replied to her.. "I think...." I thought.... I stared at the cave and still couldnt figure why everyone was gone....

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2007, 09:43:10 PM »
I gave him a worried look before, turning and looking at the cave  ??? "...umm, where is everyone..."
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2007, 09:45:07 PM »
"I dont know..." I got up off the ground and started pacing around a bit.....

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »
I watched as Shinzui paced around. 'He's worried...' I thought to myself looking down at the cave floor 'What if something bad happened when we fell asleep'

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »
I looked out of the cave....."Where are they...?"I said...  =s

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2007, 09:59:47 PM »
I decided to speak up "M-maybe they just went to....ummm....get s-some food, ya that's it" I said my voice lacking all confidence in what I just said. 'OR MAYBE THEIR ALL DEAD JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY!!!' screamed a voice in my head  :no: 'They can't be, I know they'll be fine you see' I said to the nagging voice in my head.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »
I could tell she was quarreling with herself..... I went outside and looked at the moon.... just looking....

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »
When I snaped out of it I saw Shinzui leaving the cave. 'Better leave him be, I guess' I thought, curling back up but not going to sleep. I thought back to my dream a had earlier............
I was running through the forest out of breathe as rain poured down. The trees and plants around me whipped in my face but I kept going. I wanted to get far away. Suddenly I tripped on a root and fell to the ground covered in mud. Thats when I broke down crying, the tears spilt out like they would never stop. *BANG* The thunder boomed in the distance, and the lighting flashed quickly, showing the form of something in front of me. I slowly stood up walking towards the figure. My eyes widden in horror at the distorted figure of my mother. "NO! WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS! WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER IN MY DREAMS!" I screamed as thunder boomed loudly again. I fell to my knee as more tears fell. "Why mother, what have I done wrong to be tortured like this in my dreams...."
(END OF DREAM FLASHBACK) A few tears had unknowingly fallen from my eyes as I stared blankly at the cave floor....

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »
I looked back and noticed the tears down her face..... "Are you alright...?" I asked her...

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »
* i waske up from being curld on the floor, to notice the two furries that came after the storm. the girl was crying, and the guy was standing over her. "what did you do?" i ask him, though not in a rough voice, but a calm one. i get up and walk over to the girl to help her relax. "are you alright? what happened?" i asked, and when i got her looking up, i smiled and hugged her. "flashback?" i asked her in an undertone so he couldn't hear me.
forgotten forever,
I live alone.