The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: In the forest  (Read 28732 times)

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
Re: In the forest
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
((XP ok but what happens now, I'm on the ground crying, my friend is a demon and lynx wants to kill him gah the suspense))
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
(( im waitin for lynx here))

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »
((eesh sry i had to leave.... >.< ))

*as he spun while swinging his sword, i jumped into the air and flew to avoid the blade. i take mine, and knock his out of his hand to the edge of the cagde. i knew him better, so i knew he would have more.*
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
He quickly takes off the sheath for the katana he was holding and now holds the two together, now in a forward counter-offensive stance to best guard himself as he visually let himself be known. Sword in sheath and holding both at chest-high level almost parallel to the ground by the sheath. "So.... what seems to be the problem?" he questioned almost jokingly.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
I look at vosur, eyes full of unshead tears. Then look back to Shinzui. ".....I don't want him to get killed I don't want to see another....." I stoped my sentence as the memory of my mother being murder in front of me came rushing back.
((This doesn't fit what I told Shinzui for why I was in the forest. I lied a little saying I ran away from home and then my mother died. When really she died because I have something the murder was after and he killed my mother to get to me, and I hide in the forest. I didn't want anyone to know the truth.))

"Don't kill her please! She's all I have left!"............I could see the blade pierce through her stomache........"Mother!!!"............."Don't...you have to leave....he's...coming for- RUN NOW! HE'S COMING LEAVE ME!!" "But moth-" "GO!!!"..........."No! P-please don't kill me! AHHH!"..........the blinding light passed and he was gone.........then I turned and ran through the forest eventually breaking down crying.......

"I should have died, I should be dead, he should have killed me not her......" I said the last part outloud.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:24 PM »
"Hrm..." He just seemed to relax his stance slightly and waited.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »
I slipped out my daggers Night's Shadow, and Storm's Shadow.....
I tried taking control over my body.....I was trying to lift my dagger's up, but the demon wouldn't let me....I got control of my right arm, dropped the dagger and used the Sleeper on myself and I passed out....here comes the dream....

I was standing atop a roof....there was a shadowy figure in front of me....I was paralyzed....I couldnt move....the figure sliced at my chest....."...."A cut appeared on my chest as I was passed out....I was shot by an arrow and it pierced my leg....
An arrow appeared thru my leg while I was passed out in the cave....

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2007, 11:18:07 PM »
After I came out of my trance I looked up to see Shinzui pasted out on the floor with an arrow through his leg and a cut on his chest. I ran up to him and knelt down beside him "....What's happening...." I asked as more cuts appeared. "This isn't good he's getting hurt in his sleep, I can heal but I have my limits...." I said in a distessed tone.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2007, 11:27:24 PM »
((hey I'm sorry. my computer broke on Sunday night, and it will take two weeks to get it back. Until then, I'm using a used piece of junk from walmart. can someone kinda sum things up for me?))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:50:26 PM by pro_magnum »
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2007, 05:30:12 AM »
(ooc: i'm pretty lost)
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »
(( k  :umm: Every time it turns twilight i become a demon until 7 AM but if I fall asleep during that time...or at all for that matter, if I die in my dreams, i die in rl if i get injured in my dream im injured in rl how bout reading the damn posts for the rest  +++2  =3 ))

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:42 AM »
((Alright... I'm about as confused as kait and magnum... I'm getting the moodchange and being demonic to a degree. But how the "dream" intertwines with his current with his current actions... I'm completely lost.))

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »
((ok that kinda helps, and stelthninja, I'm too lazy))

During this whole thing, he had been going down to a local watering hole, and getting a large drink of water.

"Whoa man. What's been going on?"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
((ok shinzui used a sleeper on himself and now he's alseep ok back to the rp))

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #239 on: July 21, 2007, 12:56:30 AM »
"i'm a professional healer, let me try." i say, and i walk up to shinzui, still in my angel form. i hold my paw over his coming wounds, and try to heal them. i heal a little of them, but they are still a little open and bleeding, but i heal again and they heal compleatly. "i dont know why it didnt heal the first time." i say, and i look quizzically at shinzui.
forgotten forever,
I live alone.