The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: In the forest  (Read 28700 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: In the forest
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 03:21:30 AM »
They both lifted the rather large log off of the dragoness. The panda lifted her up and placed her in the arms of the wolf.

"Hurry!"
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »
((I know, poor grammatical useage, but I'm going off of dialect right now)) "Come on... I ain't leaving you behind..."

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 01:40:31 PM »
occ I don't care. I'm a redneck. i really wish someone else would join us in the cave.

ic:  He helped the wolf and the dragoness run toward the cave.

MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
((It's timing and who are all into Serious RPing.)) "Is that everyone?"

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
"I think so. But anyone is welcome anytime." He replied.

"So what is everyone's name?"
MySpace

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2007, 07:52:25 PM »
"Vosur Aekira."

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »
"Hi Mr. Aekira. I'm Mistoffolees. Glad to meet you." He said as he held out his hand.
MySpace

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 12:23:17 AM »
Nyx's eyes fluttered open as she slowly sat up. She brushed her deep auburn hair out of her eyes and adjusted her black goggles behind her horns again. She winced, as she was sure her right wing was broken. Her head pounded. She could barely remember what had happened until she heard the wind outside howling. The dragoness leaned her head against the cave wall as she tried to listen in on the conversation between the wolf and the panda, but also concentrating on "chibi-izing" her wings to take up less space. As she followed bits and pieces of their dialog, her wings shrank until they seemed to be  demonized decorations made of dark violet paper mache.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 12:25:47 AM »
"Hey. Where's the cicada?" Mistoffolees asked.
MySpace

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 01:35:29 AM »
"Just 'Vosur' will do... and I set it on the wall away from the wind-blast." He looks around for it.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2007, 02:11:55 AM »
"Alright  Vosur." He replies.
MySpace

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
"You know my name... now what's yours?" He looks outside to the storm that's happening, not speaking in any certain direction...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:51:23 PM by Vosur »

Offline Karma

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • the snow fox of the north
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: white and gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Build: In shape
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »
( sry i was at my dads for the weekend.)

*as i look around at everyone, i realize that we were all brought into this cave for a reason, but im not sure that anyone else knows.* "my name is vixen. i was head of my tribe, but now im the last. Vosur, its good to meet you, and all of you." * i bowed my head in respect to everyone standing before me.*
forgotten forever,
I live alone.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
"Maybe... but it looks like we're going to be here for the night." He sits back against the wall, listening to the howling winds.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • My blog.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2007, 08:30:04 PM »
"I'm Mistoffolees." he continued. "Everyone can stay and make theirselves at home. Have a seat, take your shoes off. We're ganna ride this thing out. I know it."
MySpace