The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 16195 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »
*max looked at jackle for a moment and lowered his sword, walking over and sitting on a box to the side, smiling and watching with his sword sitting un-sheathed on his lap* sorry if it seams a bit rude but i kinda wanna see you take this guy on, or try to as the case may be. but if your going to get your ass handed to you could you try and do it quickly, i have somewhere to be in a little while, and i'd hate to be late.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:32 PM »
Jackal just kept smiling and staring at Gyrus, but still heard Max's words. "Sure, sure," he said, flicking one ear. "Although I'd prefer that you'd stick around...I might need a second in this duel." He winced slightly from the pain in his injured shoulder, rolling the joint a few times to make sure he could still move it. Satisfied, he spun his sword in his hand and continued to wait for Gyrus's strike. After the man still hadn't struck, Jackal shrugged. "Alright then," he said. "I'll go first!" Moving quickly, he aimed a sideways slash at Gyrus's head, and the duel began. Jackal timed blows with his sword with blows from his fists and from the silver-adamantine knife until finally, he knocked Gyrus's knife away with a sudden electric blast from his palm. He raised the dagger above his head, sheathing his sword. "It ends here..."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:19:01 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2012, 12:12:43 AM »
The carriage trotted around the corner, the driver's face shaded from view by a scarf and hat, pulled down to combat the chill wind kicking up.  They stepped down and opened the door, jerky in their movements.  Tabitha stepped in, lifting her skirts elegantly.  She sat on a velvet topped bench, rearanging her coat to lie right.  "Hurry up Elizabeth.  We don't want to be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyrus laughed, put his knife away and threw a punch at Jackal, connecting solidly with his cheek.  The blow brought stars to Jackal's eyes, knocking him out within a moment.  He grinned.  "I think I'll take a trophy for my trouble."  With that, he pants-ed Jackal, taking his knife and slipping it into his bag.

Gyrus looked up at Max only when he finished.  "I believe my lady needs me.  Tootallo," he said, walking calmly out the door.  Tonight had been fun.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2012, 12:35:54 AM »
Elizabeth quickly and awkuardly clambers into the carrage. "yess miss sorry about the delay...."
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2012, 12:52:02 AM »
The driver took Rachel from Elizabeth, helping her in.  Once Elizabeth had settled herself into the opposite seat, it tossed Rachel beside her.  He shut the door, latching it in place, and climbed back into place.  The whipped cracked outside the carriage and they were off.

Tabitha relaxed against the wall.  "Undo the binds and redo them.  We need her restrained well for the next step.  I don't want another one I have to catch."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
Jackal got back up about ten minutes afterwards. "Well... he was a solid prick. Well, I suppose I'd..." Suddenly, he widened his eyes as he realized that his knife was gone. "Wh... THAT BASTARD!!!" Standing up, he singled out Gyrus's pungent scent and raced in that direction, shaking off the pair of pants he wore over his normal ones. "Alright, that man is going to die," he said. Especially for taking the only thing that I had that belonged to my father...
(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:19:24 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2012, 01:25:01 AM »
((you would not have went down so easily even if we asked it was kinda essintal to what needed to happen, gives you cause to peg us as the 'bad guys'  and hunt us down for revenge. ^_^ happy thought))

"yes miss i will" She quickly tries to un tie her but struggles with the knots. elizabeth then uses her claws to pick at the knots. "i am not verry good at ting nots miss... why do you insist on making me do such things..."
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2012, 01:29:53 AM »
(Fine... but you ain't pantsing me with any success. and that knife will never belong to Gyrus.)
Jackal looked around for Gyrus once he was out of the building, searching left and right. But the large man was nowhere in sight, nor were the other two characters. Plus, due to the weather, the scent trail had gone cold. He shrugged and went back inside, feeling lightheaded from his shoulder injury. "He's gone," the cat said, sitting down. "As are the others. But we'll find them. Somehow..."
With those final words, he fell to the floor, unconscious and spent.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:08:44 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2012, 02:27:50 AM »
thank you so much again. it really helps if we can keep it as real as possible.  can i give u a hug without getting torn to pecies? )

Elizabeth fumbles with the knots then gives up. "miss i will get them later. there is no way she is going to be able to get out of those bonds if i cant un do them.."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2012, 03:28:42 AM »
Tabitha narrowed her eyes, hissing.  "Are you implying I am not making a wise decision in keeping an enemy subdued?"  The air in the carriage grew cold, sending chills up Elizabeth's spine.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2012, 03:35:45 AM »
Elizabeth breathes in the cold burning her lungs. "n-no miss. not at ..all.. i-i will try a-again." She is strugling to breathe because of the cold. and goes back to trying to undo the girls bonds. /wake up.. please wake up..../

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2012, 04:03:15 AM »
*max yawned and watched jackal, not saying anything till he passed out* i guess i'll be nice *scooping him up and onto his shoulder after sheathing his sword max caried jackal out.*

*he lightly tapped on the window* jenny, get your father. i'll meet you down stairs.

o...ok.... *she runs deeper into the house, a moment later opening the door with her father*

i thought i told you to stay away from my house

i came cos you're a doctor and he needs help.

fine, bring him in. *they all go inside, laying jackal on a cleared table and watching as the father starts working on him*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2012, 07:27:48 PM »
Jackal groaned in his unconscious state, stirring a bit but not waking up. As he lay there unmoving, he dreamt that he was with his father, the one he never knew. They talked for a while, sharing memories that might have been. Jackal smiled, then frowned again. "I'm sorry, Dad," he said. "I'm sorry that your knife was stolen." The older man patted him on the back, then grasped his shoulder firmly. "You'll find it, my boy... I know you will."
Jackal smiled again. "Thanks, Dad."
Suddenly, his father's grip on his shoulder seemed to tighten, becoming rather painful.
And then he woke up.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!"
(Aldrea, please fix your post so that the knife is now the sword and so you DON'T pants Jackal. That last part was just immature. Taking the sword was enough.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:19:51 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2012, 03:35:44 AM »
*max sat on the other side of the green house, he looked over at jackal on the floor* i think i liked you better when you were asleep, even draging you up here wasn't that bad compared to that noise. *he walked over and sat so he could see jackal better* i recomend you stay there for now, at least for the night. it's already dark out and far to cold for you to go out dressed as you are. the doctors wife said she'd fix up your shirt in the morning.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2012, 07:47:14 PM »
Jackal sat there panting, with only his sleeveless mithril-enlaced undershirt covering his torso. Looking to the left, he saw that his shoulder had been bandaged. "Wh... where am I?" he asked the man, looking at the lace monitor in a mixture of bewilderment, fear, and confusion. "What happened? And who are you?"