The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 16188 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2012, 03:14:54 AM »
Tabitha motioned him cloe and kissed his cheek.  "I would say you, but there are children in the room.  Child, go make a large meal of rabbit and all the dressings.  And stop crying.  It's unbecoming."

Rachel shook on the floor where she'd been crying.  At Tabitha's command, she tried to ge to her feet, unable to scream or cry as she wished.  The binds on her feet tripped her up, sending her tumbling to the ground.  A small cry escaped her as her shoulder thudded painfully on the floor.  Tabitha sighed.  "Elizabeth, untie her and follow."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:45:54 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2012, 03:18:49 AM »
"y-yes miss" elizabeth sat on the floor and slipped an aploigic look to danny as she struggled to untie the knots she had tied just an hour before. she finaly get them undone and helps danny up and leads her to the kitchen. "im sorry about all of this. you should have stayed away when you had the chance,,,"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2012, 03:24:28 AM »
Rachel walked beeside her, shaking with the forced effort not to cry.  "Just make it stop...  I just want the pain to stop..."  Once in the kitchen, she immediately set to work.  Dishes and food were set on counters and tables.  Rachel took out a knife and started chopping carrots, lleaving the rabbit itself to Elizabeth.  She had no idea what to do with it, but maybe Elizabeth did.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:45:27 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2012, 03:32:38 AM »
" i wish i could... she has something of mine i cant loose... i dont want that to happen. you get used to it after a while..... she will remove it after...after she knows you wont leave."

Elizabeth begins skinning the rabbit with ease. she hatted doing work like this but it was the reason why she was still alive. she got it prepped while Danny was making the broth and everything else
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2012, 03:34:11 AM »
Jacob melted into the kiss briefly, but the chorus in his mind changed to a different song, helping him to stay his baser impulse as he stood up and waited for the two to leave the room. "I know she may have wronged you, but should we at least not make her suffer while she follows your every command? The gesture would at least help her sanity and show that we are not without some form of... concern."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2012, 03:40:25 AM »
Rachel bit her lip.  "I'm not staying that long, not like this.  I'll find help from someone."  Her hold on her determination slipped when another jolt of pain passed through her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tabitha patted his cheek.  "Dear, you can't teach a dog not to bite if you never teach it dominance.  I know it seems harsh, but concern is not a high priority.  Besides," she laughed, "I think she deserves it for her spying.  Needs a few manners in that mind."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:44:59 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2012, 03:49:25 AM »
quietly "if you fight back too much too often she'll kill you..." she begins to cut up more veggies as well then starts making Tabitha's tea.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2012, 03:50:24 AM »
The chorus in his mind was momentarily silenced when he questioned why adding pain to her forced dominance would teach her to 'not bite', but the chorus changed tune once again and he grew a smirk as he caressed Tabitha's neck and shoulder. "How much fun do you think we could have before the children finish making dinner?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2012, 03:55:18 AM »
"Better than this."  Rachel sniffled as she tossed the veggies in the pot.  She sighed.  'You'll be here a while Rachel...'  She glanced at Elizabeth.  "How'd she get you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tabitha leaned against him, smiling.  "Oh, I think we can have plenty."  She pulled him down, tongue flicking his ear.

(Perhaps we should fade this one to black.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:44:37 PM by Aldrea945 »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2012, 04:00:53 AM »
The chorus grew louder, and he felt bliss once again in the arms of his dear Tabitha. He couldn't remember what brought him and Tabitha together, but right now he was thankful to whatever force had helped make this happen...

(and then they... well, the rest is a given)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »
a woman is still a woman, no matter what what else she is. and yes, you did come of as more than a bit arrogant, and almost getting your face punched in in a tavern isn't very heroic.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2012, 04:18:08 AM »
"well... i came to her willingly. i wanted to get my home back and i still do. she owns it now.... i hate being stuck down here in all of this filth and trash. scurring around like a rat trying to get food..." she angerly starts cutting up more veggies and then slices her finger. "Damnit!" she flicks her wrist embedding the knife into the wooden doorway as she puts her bleeding finger into her mouth.

Offline Joao

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2012, 09:34:03 AM »
ftp://((What? is Danny= Rachel from the begining?))

Jackal turned around and angrily folded his arms.
"Tch! Being a helpless bystander standing around as a kid gets beaten to a bloody pulp and his personal belongings gets stolen isn't very heroic either." He snapped back. "Well enough chit-chat. Are you coming or not? Jackal asked looking over his shoulder.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:19:25 AM by Joao »

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2012, 11:14:17 AM »
(sorry!! i am so used to calling her character by danny!! yes you ar right its Rachel. -facepaws.- )

Elizabeth glares at the knife in the woodwork then walks over to remove it. she does and then sets it back on to the table scoping the rabbit chunks into the pot. "they are going to be a while.. we are going to have a little bit of free time. .."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
(Oh, oops...  I can't believe I did that.  XD  I'm not used to using my actual name.  Thanks for pointing that out.)

Rachel covered the pot, hefting it into the open oven.  "What happened to your home?"