The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 16183 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2012, 08:47:07 AM »
money's not a problem, he owes me a favour or two......he doesn't like it, but him and his wife owe me a few more saves. i saved him and his dughter from some thugs, delt with the thugs a bit more permanatlythan he thought i would and his daughter took more of a liking to me than he would be willing to put up with if he found out. so be thankfull, if not for me you mightbegetting some second rate medical butchery by some guy that thinks he knows what he's doing and is in it for a quick buck. this doctor normally does house calls to the first class citizens, and charges more than either of us could afford.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #196 on: May 24, 2012, 12:40:20 PM »
what do you mean? i am not exactly following your thought....." Elizabeth stiffles a yawn.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #197 on: May 24, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
Rachel sighed, wiping her brow.  "It's still painful, but it's not as bad."  The timer clicked, signalling itself done.  Rachel through the brush back into the bucket, picking it up and setting it aside.  She'd have to finish later.  Right now, they had to set the table.  ...Somehow.  She sighed.  This wasn't going to be fun...
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Joao

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2012, 05:32:35 AM »
Jackal smiled
"Brilliant! I must be lucky to have met you. Anyway, do you suppose we get going."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »
Elizabeth was getting extreemly tired. she hated when tabitha took her energy like shes  doing right now. "So ready to take the soup up to Tabitha and,'' she thinks for a second.. "i cant remember his name... well ya ready?"
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2012, 01:43:23 PM »
"I heard her say Jacob."  She searched the cupboards for plates, bowls, and a caterer.  Most cupboards held pots and pans or similar equipment.  'Great...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tabitha pulled on and laced the corset, pantaloons showing off her back side.  "I'll have to come by more often.  I forgot how much fun you are to play with."  Tying the back, she reached for her hoop skirt, an essential part of any lady's dressings.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
mm. the bowls.. they are in the china coubord that.. um they.. try over the basin... they might be there." Elizabeth sneezes then streaches. She then removes the pot from the fire.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2012, 02:34:31 PM »
Rachel gathered the things they'd need and hurried out, tensed for the pain.  Thankfully, it didn't hit.  Rachel smiled a bit.  'So, finish the work and I can stop...  That's something at least.'  Once out and into the formal dining room, Rachel stared blankly at the table.  Taverns weren't this formal...

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2012, 02:39:31 PM »
Elizabeth smacks her up side the back of the head. "come on get busy setting the table.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2012, 03:17:38 PM »
Jacob grabbed it for her and put it on by reversing the process he used to take it off. "Unless you're leaving right after dinner, it doesn't have to stop here." he suggested with a smirk as he slipped on the clothes and chainmail that he wore under his armor. "Plus, the doctor suggested that I spend some days away from those books." He stood up and slowly walked towards his dining room while Tabitha cleaned up.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2012, 12:11:49 PM »
[font=]yea i guess we should. we'll go through the park, it's quicker. *max got up and streached, walking over to the door* if we run into trouble let me deal with it. you just keep that blanket tight around you so you don't get sick. *he opened the door and walked out, not waiting for jackal to follow as he started climbing down the building, waiting at the bottom for jackal to catch up*

((hey joao, just asking, would you be able to make your posts a little longer?))
[/font]
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Joao

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2012, 03:59:25 PM »
Jackal waiting for Max to leave before he rolled his eyes. "It's not like I can't handle it myself." He said quietly to himself. Jackal climbed out of the window and skillfully reached the roof. He spotted Max waiting for him.  "I'm up here." he shouted down while waving his paw. He began to parkour to each roof top along the way to the park. As he jumped the blanket around him looked more like a superman cape. Jackal landed in a bare tree when he reached his destination.  He fix the blanket so it wrapped around him better and waited for Max to catch up. He looked at the park covered in snow. The trees were side by side creating a border for the park itself. The cobblestone path lead a pathway to each exit. The candle filled lamps lighted the area around.

((I can but I wasn't able to think of anything to do inside of Max's house.))

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2012, 08:29:23 PM »
Rachel glared at Elizabeth.  "I'll screw up. It's not like I'm one of you nobles.  I'm lucky to be taught how to read.  Etiquette is last on the list."  She set the plates and bowls down, placing the pot holders in the middle.  A pretty lace table cloth decorated the oak table, an angle statuette in the middle.  Glass doored cabinets surrounded the room, sand wallpaper in-between.  An area rug and bronze chandelier completed the look.  Rachel sighed.  "This is the fanciest house I've ever been in."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2012, 10:36:12 PM »
"watch and pay attention. this is the ONLY time i am going to show you how to set a table." she goes about the table fixing and streighting up almost eerything. "see the glasses get line pu like this, the forks, spoons and napkin.. it will get easier if you lear quickly. if not.. well hav efun getting smacked in the face with a plate." She chuckles.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2012, 10:43:35 PM »
Rachel growled at her.  "What are you, bipolar?  Thank you for the demonstration.  No thank you for your amusement at my cost."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tabitha finished dressing quickly, fixing her hair.  "I do believe dinner is ready Jacob.  Let's go eat."