The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 16181 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
"Shall we continue this conversation upstairs... before we get back to our fornication?" Jacob asked, leaning against the dining room wall with a smirk on his face. He waited for Rachel to look up, and mouthed "Eat when you're done, she won't care" then yawned. "Does the Jester or Elizabeth harbor the Darkness, or is it just you?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2012, 06:21:35 PM »
Tabitha smiled and pulled him toward the stairs.  "Are you sure our conversation can't wait till after, dear?"  She winked, hurrying up the stairs, laughing.  She quickly disappeared around the corner, her dress flowing behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel smiled at him in thanks, heading to the kitchen with the dishes.  Jacob's scraps sat on top, and it was only seconds before they'd been scarfed down.

She started quickly on washing the dishes, running through where she'd go for help once out.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
Jacob heard the chorus return in full force as he followed her up the stairs. Once Rachel was alone, she could see a flickering light come from the room she was 'experimented' in. There were no whispers or maddening voices, just a warm wave coming from the source of the light.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
Rachel finished quickly, hurrying out the door.  Snow was beginning to fall again, making her shiver.  Wind whipped her hair about her face as she ran down the street.  "There has to be someone I can ask for help."

Lights had gone dark in the windows of most houses.  Street lights eluminated the walk, guiding her forward to where ever she dared venture.  Rachel slowed to a jog, looking around.  The area was unfamiliar to her.  Too rich.  She groaned.  'The docks have to be here somewhere...'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2012, 12:22:51 AM »
As she continues down the street, she can make out someone with a book in hand. When she could get a better look, the figure stops and closes the book. He is a navy-blue dragon dressed as a scholarly wizard, complete with reading glasses on the end of his snout and a chain linking his book to his robes. "Your clothes tell me that you not only are too poor to have a home in this district, but that you're the type for outside work. Would you like directions, or maybe somewhere to stay for the night?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »
Rachel smiled and stepped toward him.  "Directions please.  I need to find the docks.  I know someone I need help from."  Without her cap, it was more than clear she was female, even disguising her voice.  Her hair fell in curls around her face, highlighting the brown of her eyes.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2012, 12:40:37 AM »
The dragon chuckled warmly, letting the book drop and hang from the chain. "The docks are not the best place for women like yourself... so would you mind if I accompany you? Before you ask, I have no intention leading you to a trap, and the paths we will take will have plenty of open space for you to flee in case you feel too scared."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2012, 12:55:34 AM »
Rachel paused, uncertain.  She didn't like strangers, and she hated the dirogatory comment toward her gender enough to want to punch him.  But if he was giving directions, she might as well.  Besides.  She knew how to get to the roofs if she had to.  "Fine.  But if you dare say that about my being a woman again, I'll knock your lights out.  Got it?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2012, 01:13:38 AM »
He nodded, and had gained a smirk. "It still does not change that most women often meet a more jarring experience for 'losing' than most males at your age. Instead of a mugging, you might also lose your maidenhood to any that might not have enough to afford a prostitute." He lead the way towards the docks, whistling a drinking song and occasionally swaying his hips and stepping in rhythm.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
Rachel looked away.  "I need to find my damned cap.  It's safer, and warmer, that way."  She tugged at her coat as she followed him, sleet soaking into her shoes.  She yawned.  'Hopefully I can grab my blankets.  Tonight's gonn' be cold.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2012, 11:37:15 PM »
The dragon stopped his humming and stood still as he tilted his head. He then held his left hand out in a cupping motion before breathing out fire and letting it gather over his hand. When it got large enough, the fire gained butterfly wings and floated next to Rachel. Its proximity seemed to melt away the snow and sleet while keeping her from getting too hot.

"I know we have yet to exchange names, but I feel that you're not going to last long on your own... especially with that mental handicap you've got going on."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2012, 11:44:18 PM »
Though thankful for the heat, she reached out and smacked him, leaving a large red welt.  "Funny considering you're walking with a theif.  I can tell I'm not welcome.  Thank you for the bit of help, and good riddence."  She hurried to an escape, quickly climbing to the roof.  On the way up, she snatched a cap from a clothing line and situating it on her.  She tucked her hair in quickly and resumed her modified voice.  "Might want to get home 'fore we catch you."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2012, 01:27:40 AM »
The dragon got on all fours, his 'direction' aimed at Rachel. If she could read mouths, Rachel could see 'By the grace of Wind, grant my limbs flight!' before the dragon literally leaped over her and landing on the same roof in the matter of an instant. His voice took on the tone of an instructor warning his apprentice.

"Your mind is affected by energies you are too ignorant to control or resist. I never meant to insult or belittle, "young lad", but a thief has no defense against the power nested inside your skull. Eventually the person you are bound to, will call for you, regardless of you hearing the voice."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: June 11, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
Rachel narrowed her eyes, far more on edge than before.  "How do you know of that?  I just met you, and I've told said nothing of THAT."  She shivered involuntarily in the falling snow.  If she fought him, she'd lose.  No doubt to that.  If she ran, he'd catch her.  Her breath quickened.  It'd have to work to the best.  Rachel had no intention of falling at his hands.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: June 11, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »
The fire butterfly returned with a twirl of his wrist as he smiled at her. "I have been exposed to so much magic, I can see and smell it. Yours forms around your skull like a collar, and if I concentrate hard enough it is possible for me to see who it is linked to. Of course, for the sake of privacy, I will not read who has you around their finger..."