The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 15669 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2012, 02:19:06 AM »
Jackal glared at Serpington. "It...  is... a... KNIFE," he said. "Do not call it a sword. It's a knife." He sighed angrily. "I still have my darn sword, but that bastard took the only thing that I had that belonged to one of my parents, and I count that as insulting their memory." Padding over to Rachel, he sat down on the crate next to her, blushing. "Sorry about the outburst, miss... I get a bit loud when it comes to things like that..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
Rachel pulled her knees to her chest.  "Don't worry.  The bar people are ten times worse.  As for the dragon from earlier, I don't know his name.  Cocky bastard though..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tabitha smiled, calling the maid.  "I believe the challenge is on, Dear."
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
Joseph chuckled. "I haven't met him, but I have met her other henchman, so I'm sure you're right," he said. He looked at the man slung over his good shoulder. "Perhaps we could leave him with the doctor? I'm not sure if he'll be up for what we have to do..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2012, 02:30:11 AM »
Elizabeth looks out of her room and laughs. "oh so you are actually going to go get her. thats a first. not sendind someone else to. good good. now keep it down.  im trying to sleep." she could get so difficult if she did not have her sleep. tabitha knew that and ignores her comment.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2012, 03:52:34 AM »
Jacob's laughter rang through the house as he made his way out of his house. He then slowed to a stop and closed his eyes. He traced Tabitha's connection to Rachel, an easy feat for the one who actually made the connection in the first place. He couldn't help but grin widely as he followed her trail, the snow crunching under his boots.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2012, 04:33:52 AM »
"So... should we take him to the doctor?" Jackal asked. "I don't want to... hold on..." He held up a hand. "Does anyone else here... boots crunching snow?"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2012, 07:33:31 AM »
jackal....if you didn't think he was up to coming then why didn't you leave him with the docters when you came after me? o you don't get to complain about bringing him. (if you had read back before posting you'd know i left you both at the doctors) *max moved a little, listening for the sound and licking the air calmly*

“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
Jackal grinned at Max. "If you had been paying attention, you would have seen that it's only the blanket wrapped in a coat." Chuckling, the cat unrolled the blanket and wrapped it around Danny's shoulders. "Here you are," he said, blushing a bit and slipping his coat back on before going back to listening. "I think they're getting closer..."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #278 on: July 16, 2012, 12:44:35 PM »
Tabitha stopped at Elizabeth's door on her way out.  Darkness welled up around her hands as she walked in, grinning pleasantly.  "I act like you're in charge Elizabeth.  Maybe you need a refresher."  Tabitha picked Elizabeth up by the throat, sending the darkness through her body like lightning.  Pain rushed through Elizabeth's body.  "I don't like disobediance.  Remember that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gyrus spotted Jacob leaving, grinning at the new possibility.  He left the half hung carcus of the horse, skinned and with the guts hanging out, on the doorstep to run to Jacob.  The swung an arm around the man, the knife and sword on his side.  "Hey Jacob, old buddy, old pal.  Goin' to get some a' those tasty pancakes at Penny's?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel paled.  She hurriedly gave the coat to Max and the blanket to Jackal, shaking the last bits of snow off.  "I have to go.  Thank you for the help.  I'd stay away from here if I were you.  The Demon Lady coming."  Fear coarsed through her.  She wasn't going back there.  Couldn't say she wanted them to find Tabitha either.  No one deserved that, especially not two people this nice.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
Jacob shook his head. "Gyrus, if I told you my true intentions for my nightly stroll, you would be killing every pedestrian that so much as noticed us. So to spare this city of the clean-up, stay with Tabitha..." He then glanced up at the roofs to see if Rachel had moved since his last detection. The crunching slowed down, but didn't show any other signs of stopping.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »
Elizabeth growled and lashed back at tabitha. "If you would let me sleep i would not be as likely to snap back at you." she kicked tabitha hard  and tried her best to push the pain aside.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2012, 08:24:33 PM »
Jackal watched Rachel go. "Man," he said. "That snake bitch really has her scared..." He shuddered. "I'd hate it if something happened to her..." He looked over at Max. "We have to do this anyway. Not just for the knife... but for her too."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2012, 05:25:52 AM »
hmm, i'd say learning a little more might be smart, and i can smell a second person, the big guy that slaped you half way agross that werehouse. your in no shape to take him on again and i have no idea who's with him, probibly best if we go with the girl. *max looked over at jackal sternly* go, i'll be right behind you.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2012, 03:49:00 PM »
Jackal nodded. "Exactly what I was thinking, actually." He started to run after the girl, then looked back. "Be careful, Max." With that, he leaped onto the roof and ran after the girl.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2012, 02:04:38 PM »
(I am so sorry guys!  Summer is not my best posting time, and I promise I'll try to be better.)

Rachel stumbled in the slush, panting heavily.  She couldn't let him catch her.  Absolutely COULDN'T.  She refused to be an unwilling servant.

She ducked into an alleyway, trash littering the ground.  Glass lay broken on the ground or sat behind boards in the windows.  Beggars lay on the steps, curled into balls.  Rachel slowed.  This would be safer than the streets at least...