The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight Against Darkness  (Read 16197 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Fight Against Darkness
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2012, 03:40:02 AM »
*max couldn't help but smile as the cat made a fool of himself. letting his tail slip into the light in front of him* it seams you have a knack for getting yourself into situations where you're not wanted.

*he stepped forward looking up through the gap in his hat, making sure that only part of his eye, hat, coat and his tail were visible, his coat open and lazily resting on his shoulders while hiding his arms and hands.* so, should i show myself out or stay for the show?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
Tabitha smirked.  "Elizabeth, Gyrus, please bring them with us.  They'll be wonderful for the games."  She easily tossed Rachel over her shoulder.  Rachel's cap fluttered to the ground as Tabitha pushed the sword away and walk to the stairs.  Her hair, short for a girl but long for a boy at her shoulders, fluttered over her face.  Tabitha disappeared down the stairs as Gyrus stood in front of the doorway.

An imposing sight, Gyrus easily stood above everyone in the room at six foot five.  He grinned, head jutted out at an odd angle.  His eyes seemed crazed under his disheveled hair.  "Oh, chiiiildren.  Let's go play a game, shall we?" he said, cocking his head to the side and taking out a gun.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2012, 03:49:34 AM »
"gyrus.. dnt kill them. we need them alive..." Elizabeth wistles again, loud. it easily echo's outside the building and people, children, start comming back into the building.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2012, 04:40:02 AM »
hmm, you look like a mild threat. *max mocked towards tabitha, chatching rachel and carerully putting her down and turning tio the brute at the door* you look even milder. i've seen more than enough suposiby solid figures like you that go down through stupidity that i'd say the thick skull over there could take you on. *gesturing towards jackle lazily*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
(Serpington, Tabitha tossed Rachel ONTO her shoulder.  The usual phasing may be over, but it meant on.)

Tabitha swept into the basement.  Dimly lit, and worsening as the sun set, tables with straps and chains sat in rows.  Many where stained red.  Implements, large, small, old, new, hung on the wall.  Each had beenn cleaned thoroughly before being put back, and shone dully.

She tossed Rachel on one of the tables, spiked cuffs waiting.  She smiled as she arranged Rachel's limbs and shut the cuffs.  Blood oozed over the bonds.  "Now to wait for those idiots to be done."

Upstairs, Gyrus laughed.  He lashed out at Max, forcing him back to avoid his blows.  They aimed at his throat, his chest, his stomach.  Only places with vitals.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2012, 08:10:55 PM »
(sorry, don't hear that phrase much often)
*max dodged the blows, half mocking gyrus and half acctually trying to not get hit* come on, i've seen trees that hit faster than you. *he jumped back out of the mans reach and smiled, taking off his cloak and hat before softly placing a thin materia bag on top of them and facing gyrus again* guess i'll acctually start to try now.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
"Allow me." Moving more quickly than should have been possible, Jackal dove through Gyrus's legs and kicked him in the butt, effectively pushing himself over to the stairs down which the snake had gone. Unsheathing his sword, he tossed it to Max. "Use that!" he said, running down the stairs after the snake. He slitted his eyes, pulling out a saxe knife. "NOBODY is going to hurt that child tonight..." he thought.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »
Elizabeth snarled and ran after JAckal. she crashes into him and they fall down the stairs. as they fall the knive is knocked from his hand. "you are not to lay a finger ON MY MASTER YOU IGORANT CHILD! " Her ears are flat against her head and she bares her teeth in a snarel. "Not a smart move threating her boy. I care not if she wants you alive." She digs her claws into his chest and starts ripping at it.
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2012, 04:24:05 AM »
*max watches the sword fall uselessly infront of him, not bothering with it other than to lift a foot and lett it slide past* the heck would i want that peice of junk for? *the tip of his tail slid into the long bag and wrapped around something, slowly drawing  a 5 and a half foot long japanese grass-cutter, the red handle wraped in thin black lace-like leather, the main body of the blade black while the cutting edge shon a deep blood red* why use a fools dagger when i have a wize mans sword.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2012, 08:40:41 PM »
Elizabeth snarled and ran after JAckal. she crashes into him and they fall down the stairs. as they fall the knive is knocked from his hand. "you are not to lay a finger ON MY MASTER YOU IGORANT CHILD! " Her ears are flat against her head and she bares her teeth in a snarel. "Not a smart move threating her boy. I care not if she wants you alive." She digs her claws into his chest and starts ripping at it.
Jackal tries to squirm away from the wolf's assault to no avail. thank goodness I decided to wear my mithril shirt today, he thought as he felt the claws thud against the light but strong armor uselessly, still brusing his chest. Balling up his fist, he knocks his hand hard against the side of the wolf's head, then squirms away as the wolf falters slightly. Retrieving his knife, he sheathed it and pulled out a silver-edged mithril dagger, attached it to his gauntlet through the use of a small mithril chain so that he couldn't lose it, and put it in between him and the wolf. "Look," he said. "Apparently I've been mistaken about what's going on here, miss. If you'd like to explain the situation, I'm all ears. However, if we must fight, I am ready."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:45:32 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »
thanks that is much better) Elizabeth growls low. "if you did not know what was going on why did you go to attack my master. you must think things through before acting on impulse. you dare go to lay a paw on her again i wil make sure you can NEVER put your paws on anything. try reading your letter and talking with Gyrus. i have things to attend to. though if you want to fight. i will end your ehistance despite her wanting all of you alive." Elizabeth dissapears off after Tabitha and the unconcious Rachel.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 03:02:09 PM »
Jackal shrugged and took out the letter. Using his knife to open it, he found a folded piece of parchment covered in elegant writing. He quickly read it... then widened his eyes. "Crap..." He quickly ran up the stairs, retrieved his shamshir, sheathed his knife, then stepped in between Gyrus and Max, his left hand held up in defense towards Gyrus and the sword in his right, pointed at Max. "Stop... fighting..." he said, out of breath. He shot a look at Max. "And don't... insult... my sword... again."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:24:10 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Gyrus ignored him, lashing out with his knife again, slitting Jackal's shoulder open.  He grinned.  "You Didn't stay to fight.  You will this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below, Tabitha followed Elizabeth into another part of the basement, growling.  The mud floor oozed around her boots as they came to a closed door.  "I told you to hold them at the stairs Elizabeth.  I DO NOT like interruptions."  She tossed Rachel onto a large blanket, tieing it around her with twine.  The blanket would disquise her from the people still about, even though the sun had set.

"Carry her out.  Once we're in the carriage, I want you to tie her wrists and ankles."  Tabitha opened the door.  Street lights were being lit as they spoke, casting a dull glow on the near empty roads.  She surveyed the street with cold eyes.  "Damned beggers.  They'll be the first when I have what I need."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2012, 02:05:48 PM »
Elizabeth nods "yes miss, sorry miss." and quickly picks up Rachel and strugles a bit suprised. "i need to get back into pratice..." she mumrers quietly to herself. She walks out after Tabitha and ignores her comment about the beggers. "miss the others, they will come looking. if you dont mind would you please elaborate more as soon as we get into the carriage? you left verry vauge instructions...."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2012, 01:28:23 AM »
Gyrus ignored him, lashing out with his knife again, slitting Jackal's shoulder open.  He grinned.  "You Didn't stay to fight.  You will this time."
(YOU DID THE SHOULDER THING ON PURPOSE!!)
Jackal stopped looking between the pair and lowered his arms, then slowly turned his head to look at his shoulder, then at the wound, then at Gyrus's bloody knife. Finally, he looked at Gyrus... and smiled.
"Well," he said, spinning his sword, "I suppose we'll have to do this the old-fashioned way." Moving quickly, he held his weapon out in front of him in a position from which he could either attack or defend. "Your turn, old chap," he said, smiling once again at Gyrus.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:21:46 AM by Cifero Windtail »