The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm writing a novel with furry chars, you could be in it...  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Aziraphael

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
I'm writing a novel with furry chars, you could be in it...
« on: April 09, 2012, 02:14:40 AM »
Feel free to take a look, the main char is a coyote furry/amalgam. It's an adventure/romance/horror/fantasy. I'd love to get some feedback if anyone has the time =]

There will be many more furry/scalie chars as the story continues, I have a chameleon in the mix, a raccoon and a hawk soon to feature. I'm currently writing in jaguar and tiger chars.

Would you like to have a say in this book? I can make it happen.

Further on in the story the protagonist begins a new family group, this will be a mixed pack, any species. Why not your fursona? The character will be an amalgam, a human-nonfiction animal mix, natural colouring. An amalgam has certain characteristics, furry ears, tail and a suedey/downy skin covering, not a pelt but a thin layer of fuzz. The hands, fingers, feet and toes are slightly padded. Eye are generally that of the species and the animals characteristics and instincts are evident in the characters personality and actions.

If you would like to submit a character suggestion please fill out the form below.

Name:

Sex:

Amalgam species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Any quirks or added extras:

I'm asking for ideas, I can't promise I will use all your ideas, or that they wont be mixed between characters. PLEASE don't be intimidated, imagine reading about your own fursona in a novel?! I know I'd enjoy that.

Fourteen chapters of Amalgam Nation are uploaded on Wattpad - http://www.wattpad.com/story/1075816-amalgam-nation-this-could-possibly-shock-you

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Re: I'm writing a novel with furry chars, you could be in it...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 02:40:35 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and read it, seems interesting, to say the least. As a fellow writer, I support you and your project 100%

Anyway, I suppose I could help you make a character. Although, he will not be my 'sona.

Name: Arron[/size]Age: 24Sex: MaleAmalgam species: Komodo DragonAppearance: other than general komodo dragon stuff? He has rather blue eyes, always wears a yellow tee shirt (ripped around the shoulder area), and wears khaki cargo-shorts. Doesn't wear shoes, though.Personality: A bit of an ass. He tends to get under people's skin easily. However, he is smart and patient. Get to know him, and he could prove to be a good friend. Although, he may just be using you. Is serious, rarely ever jokes. However, that isn't to say he never smiles, as he does have a sense of humor. Not dark and twisted, but quite normal. He likes girls more than guys. His best weapon is a anything long ranged; perfect for his level of patience. Lacks a bit of common sense, however.Any quirks or added extras: [/color]
[/size]-lack of common sense
[/size]-paranoid (thinks everyone is after him)
[/size]-when he's nervous, he has a tell-tale nervous smile.
[/size]-scales(or whatever) across shoulder partially missing, and three scars are there. Refuses to tell anyone why.
[/size]-hates felines of all kinds, but trusts dogs.
[/size]-almost never blinks
[/size]
[/size]If you need anything more for him, tell me!
[/size]And if I did a real big screw up because of my ignorance of the story, please, tell me as well.
[/size]
[/size]Thank you, and may the words of your mind flow freely!

Zane the Fox

Re: I'm writing a novel with furry chars, you could be in it...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:06:34 AM »
Ya can use my fur which/
Name:Zane the Boom Boom

Age: Unknown, had mage whiped past from mind and only know that was over 400 years age or so

Sex: male

Amalgam species: Shadow/bone fox

Appearance: Black Crimson fur, with black eye and bleach white foot

Personality: Joker type but seem tired as seem to seen too many war, blood, and hated

Any quirks or added extras: Love to make trap and alot of bomb. Have control over shadow and can use it's own bone as a sword