The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rant: High School Drama  (Read 375 times)

Offline Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf or a Jackal/Hyena hybrid. Pick.
  • Coloring: Glitch - Grey with purple accents. Cyan eyes. Axis - Golden-ish. Cream underbelly. Dark reddish-brown mane/hair. Green eyes.
  • Height: Glitch - 5'8" Axis - 6'2"
  • Weight: Glitch - 180 lbs. Axis - 210 lbs.
  • Build: Glitch - Pudgy, some lean muscle in legs. Axis - Solidly muscular, but not too defined.
  • Currently: Lovey dovey, in need of things. :V
Rant: High School Drama
« on: April 21, 2012, 07:31:17 PM »
I do not know what caliber of ranting is demonstrated around here, but whatevs. New to this forum, I am sticking to my posting style of FAF.  This is pretty much copypasta'd from my rant on there.  It's still an irritating situation.

So furs, meet my friend, A. Friend has abusive asshole boyfriend S. S starts to talk shit about me like he's some fly **censor** right in front of me. Fine. Then S starts making A cry by yelling at another friend of mine. I get pissed, go verbally apeshit on S because I'm sick of him abusing A and using her for sex. I call him on every imperfection of his. All he can do is call me a retarded whore and blame ME for being the cause of his abuse of A. Exactly... Because I am "the stupid ass who starts everything at hangouts." Sure. Forget about the brooding assholes that call people like me whores just because I am better dressed and better looking AND in better shape.
 I'm so ready to get some form of social services on his ass. His guardian is his sister, and his parents are gone (in jail) because they dealt shit like cocaine. Still doesn't justify his shitty behavior. EVERYONE has said that he was fine a few months before I came in. But now? Sits and plays video games the entire day, skipping out on school half of the time. He's a junior, I would say "like me", but he isn't worth the title of a human being. He makes A cry, upset, etc. He only gives her attention when he wants sex, and she gives it to him. Not to mention, he manipulates everyone around him. He plays kissy-face with people, then talks shit about them. Everyone at the hangouts, a group of about 13 people including A, wants me back and hates S. But S manipulated A's parents and A, so he has full reign of the house that isn't even his.

People notice that S is threatened by me. They think it's because they know I'm the only one with balls of steel in that group enough to stand up to that prick. I haven't even tried to rip S and A apart by force. I've just been trying to convince A that she is being abused. Worst part is, she knows it, she just puts up with it because she doesn't think she could get anyone else. She is on the fence. One day, she wants to end it, the next, she wants to be S's Baby Factory. (Funny, because there was a pregnancy scare with her just last week. What does she do once she finds out she isn't? Fucks S, within the same hour.)

In hindsight, I see just how weak S's argument was against me.  He had no responses or explanations for me when I was criticizing his existence.  All he did was say "Are you legitimately retarded?"  "You're an idiot"  "LOLOLOL" "It's your fault I abuse A; it's because of your stupid ass."

So yay, I hate people.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: Rant: High School Drama
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:01:44 AM »
S seems like the biggest dick alive christ!

me personally I avoid probloms in high school by minding my own buisness and staying out of trouble but that guy (note: I do not believe in using violence on another human being ever) needs his ass kicked I hate people like that .
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Glitch - Grey with purple accents. Cyan eyes. Axis - Golden-ish. Cream underbelly. Dark reddish-brown mane/hair. Green eyes.
  • Build: Glitch - Pudgy, some lean muscle in legs. Axis - Solidly muscular, but not too defined.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 02:28:56 PM »

Yeah, it really isn't a pretty situation.  Worst part is, my screaming at him did nothing to get anything through his head; he's that full of himself.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
well Im sorry you are in this situaition :(
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Currently: Gone Riding
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 01:41:51 AM »
With what I've found, like people like S, they best way to deal with their slyness/kissing up is to pull the same trash on them-  see what you can get out of their cockiness, wether it be physical items/pain(get em to do stupid stuff)/get em way over their heads in trouble, then leave em....  My uncle In law is my S,  and thanx to this, I own a dirt bike an atv 5 pairs of 200$ jeans solid gold watch, got him to jump off a 2 stry building almost drown and arrested.... Why? Because he treats my family like trash so I gave em wat he diserved.... W/ out him realizing

Offline Glitch

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 07:19:34 PM »
Uhm... I guess that is one way to get things done...

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 07:43:52 PM »
I wish I could offer some help but at my school GBHS people are always jerks but no one seems to be as bad as S