The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32105 times)

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #225 on: May 13, 2014, 07:47:44 PM »
Wargame: European Escalation:        8/10

Now that I finally have been able to play past the first few missions and got that hang of the numerous units, this game is real fun!  XD

Love the realism and the hundreds upon hundreds of different units!

AirLand Battle and Red Dragon, here I come!!!  XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:29:05 AM by Colioli4 »
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #226 on: May 13, 2014, 10:24:17 PM »
Pokemon white:8/10

Nice soundtrack, i cou'lndt catch many flaws. Pretty entertaining.
wired as right now

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #227 on: May 28, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »
Postal 2: 7.9/10

So far, a very fun game though not for the easily offended or squeemish. Postal 2 is considered one of the most violent games ever made, right behind manhunt in it's violence, it was banned world wide under initial release but as the graphics have become dated and times have changed, it's now purchasable on steam! This game has you, as the creatively named "Postal Dude" who goes around and does mundane errands around a small town. However, if you don't feel like waiting in long lines or taking abuse by hundreds of different people, perhaps you might "get postal" and do one of the many intensely violent and creative things that the game entices you into doing. Although the game [claims] that you "don't have to do anything violent" there are numerous sections of the game where it's almost impossible not to, such as a level where anti-game activists run into a building and start shooting up the place, or a level where book burners burn down a library. In either case, it becomes more like a generic first person shooter, where the enemies stands in your way and there's no way around them, so whether or not that's "choice to kill" is up to question, though I believe the game essentially forces you to kill on some missions.

But that's not the interest of postal 2, Postal 2's interest comes from the sheer amount of unquestionable, unrelenting and merciless violence that's involved in the game. Things like animal cruelty, public urination, random killings, decapitations, knife stabs and various other means of cruelty from the obscene to the absolute goofy (such as using a cat a silencer) the game will surely make you laugh, or cringe, as you move through the city states causing havoc. One of my favourite things I did was go to a nightclub called "The Fire House", staying true to it's name I poured some Gasoline over the only entrance, shot a gun in the nightclub to make everyone panic and then lit the gasoline on fire and left the building. Everything was calm for a while until eventually, hundreds of people left the building in a blazing inferno. It's admittingly cruel, perhaps sadistic but undeniably fun.

In terms of the actual gameplay, there could be some improvements. Shooting mechanics are rather odd, enemy AI don't seem to move AND shoot at the same time and some AI such as police officers can survive multiple shotgun blasts to the head, and that's only on "hard" (There are 9 difficulty levels and hard is number 5). Weapon damage is generally inconsistent, you'll find the shotgun is pretty useless for any distance that isn't melee distance away, in which case using a switchblade or some other melee weapon will probably best take an enemy down. You'll find you can quickly be overrun by lots of enemies and if you light a fire an enemy may catch a light and run around setting other enemies alight, killing all the enemies AND causing a great hazard to the player who may too become entangled into the inferno. Weapon switching isn't intuitive, you can carry many weapons at a time but you are forced to cycle through them using a mouse wheel, or cycle through them using 1 of 6 catagories. Considering I currently have 5 melee weapons, most are crap, it becomes very daunting in the middle of a firefight to cycle through your weapons to get just the exact one you want. AI is also extremely dumb and they don't usually react to environmental hazards like fire, for example I lit a wall of fire in front of a marching band and all people in the band just randomly walked into it. You'll also find that the game has glitches, most of these glitches are small things that are hilarious like floating people and cops shooting nothing, but occasionally you'll run into game crashes, I've run into a few every hour or so. Saving can also be a bit of a drag as the autosave feature is very limited so you'll need to quick save a lot lest you forget and lose a lot of data.

Overall, the game is fun. It's a good game to unleash the more sadistic side of you, but it's not a "main game", it's one of those games you'll play for an hour, have heaps of fun and then not play it again for another day.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2014, 05:47:40 AM »
Mario Kart 8: 7/10

Compared to Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS, all this title has going for it is the Graphics, Sounds and the fact that (once they fix Club Nintendo e.e) I'll be getting a free game out of pre-ordering it.

This one has the worst roster of characters we've seen yet in a Mario Kart game, if you ask me. Considering nearly a full quarter of the roster is Koopalings, and five of them are babies, and Pink Gold Peach, it's times like this I wish we'd get other characters back, like King Boo.

Also, item balancing is way off this time around. I went through plenty of races where I was in the bottom-six, and I was still getting items like single green shell's, single mushrooms, and COINS. Which I should add that the Coin item is just about the most useless item, considering how frequently you can find coins.

That being said, the game does control pretty well, though I mainly stick to karts and not motorcycles. Kart Customization is cool, though there are too many carts/wheels/parachutes that have the same stats.

In terms of levels, while the good majority of them are fun, not many are memorable. I'm hoping that they DLC some Cups, especially from MK7/MKDD. Some of the new levels feel a bit short, and a bit lacking. The new Rainbow Road is very forgiving and easy, not what I was expecting at all.

As I said before, the game looks and sounds great. We've yet to see graphics this good for a MK game, and even if it's only at 59 FPS it still looks perfectly fine. The sound design is also great, rivaling 3D World.

Also, it is annoying that the course map is only on the Gamepad. It is tedious to have to look down at it if you're curious where other people are, or what items others have. Granted, this is what we get because of the people who have to complain that "games don't utilize the Gamepad enough."

Overall, unless you're gonna be using that sweet free game deal with Club Nintendo, I don't think this is worth the full price. I'll sooner be playing Pikmin 3, than I will be playing this game to get all gold stars in all Cups.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #229 on: June 01, 2014, 06:17:56 AM »
Most recent game I've played that was not of my own creation ... probably ... Prison Architect... in which I got bored started a riot in my Prison and sent in a bunch of armed guards and killed 2/3's my prison's population.

Offline Zephyr

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm blue! da ba dee da ba die~
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox (anthro)
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 58kg
  • Build: Small/slim
  • Currently: Back for now :)
« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2014, 12:30:43 AM »
Payday 2

Overall its pretty fun. The game itself looks great (especially the gun models) and the gameplay is solid

However it can get a bit boring if you dont have a friend to play with.

7.5/10
-Basic furry trash
-Pokemon Tcg enthusiast
-Dota and Runescape addict
...and very very blue

Tumblr - blue-zephy
Kik - Blue_Zephyr

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #231 on: June 27, 2014, 12:36:17 AM »
Fallout:New vegas  9.5/10

Fairly solid gameplay altogether especially,counting the genius storyline,but like many other of my open world games it gets boring after some time.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2014, 04:20:36 AM »
TES 5
9.8/10
-.2 because bugs.

This game is quite literally perfect. 0ffensive to me in a lot of ways, yes, but that doesn't actually take away from its quality as a game. The potential for modding turns it from a legendary game to a perfect game. The amount of content available is practically endless, and even if it starts to get dull, you can find something else to do, and the game feels new again. XP

I can see this game taking over lives.

Offline aperson1

• Boisterous Bear
  • I couldn't make any good usernames so I got this.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox (feral)
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 2.5 feet
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Currently: most likely doing something astronomy-related
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2014, 02:36:49 PM »
Spore (2008)
9/10

Although the game was released in 2008, I got around to playing it just last month or so. I find it to be better than most other games I've played, mainly because it has a gigantic universe to play in, and puts great effort into being accurate while still being fun. I might have rated it 10, except it seems that 80% of the other players just used it to make giant dick monsters.

rooby rooby [REDACTED]

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2014, 03:45:05 PM »
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood 6/10

Eh. There really isn't that much difference between this game and Assassins creed 2, in fact, the only differences I could point out is...

- 1 new city
   - new weapon models
   - poison darts
   - Cross bow
   - "Press T to kill all targets"

That's really about it, side quests are the same, main quest is the same (except this time even more confusing and less interesting that AC2), ending is confusing and unsatisfying. It's ok, stealth elements are still good, but this seems like more of an expansion of AC2 rather than a new game, which would be fine if they didn't sell it for full price!

Wolfenstein: The New Order 7.5/10

This game was good! It's one of those "classic shooters" that you should definitely get around playing. It has an interesting and engaging story, some cool shooting mechanics and some open environments where you can choose to be stealthy or not. Some parts are very frustrating however, such as some enemies who are very tough to kill and the game has a tendency to just throw thousands and thousands of enemies at you, even having infinite spawners at some stages. SO It's a bit annoying, but still is a decent game that's worth a play.

South Park: Stick of Truth 7.7/10

This game is funny! Very funny and very south park feeling, it has all the elements of a common turn based RPG with added hilarity and side quests in tune. I did get the Australian version so I got a fair share of crying koala's but it was only for two scenes and the messages they gave about the censored content were quite funny. Despite this the game is good, it doesn't have an engaging story pursue and feels a little bit short, but it's still an epic adventure that you have to pick up if you want some time to kill.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
GarrysMod

9.5/10
-.5, it gets slightly boring if alone, but it's not that big of a deal.

Well, it's gmod! Want to kill dinosaurs as a WereWolf Jedi with rocket boots? I've done it! You can do almost anything!
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.

Offline William Dynwood

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh believe me, I'm still alive
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 5' 11" (180 CM)
  • Build: slightly muscular, lean, agile and strong
  • Currently: Statusses are as statussy as statusses can probably get
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2014, 01:00:16 AM »
Team Fortress 2

10/10 would play again, and again and again.
Multiplayer madness every time I play this game :D always fun is to collect a few friends and raid the servers XD
One does not simply click here

Liquicity Amsterdam, Here I come

Offline Nicklaus Morgan

• Handsome Horse
  • Bone? You have no bone!
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Green, Yellow and Blue
  • Currently: RE6 ftw ^^
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:31 AM »
Dust An Elysian Tail
10/10
Best story ever and totally addictive ... Once you start playing there is no stopping ... One of best games I ever played and I'd recommend it any time

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2014, 10:12:51 AM »
Theme Hospital
8/10

A brilliant old skool game with great humour which everyone should play, even if they are a doctor who is feckless and couldn't care less.
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2014, 06:28:28 PM »
Deadpool; 7.9/10

This is a pretty great game. The humor is typically funny, Deadpool is a great, crazy character. Also fun to see all the other cameos in it, as well as hearing them all be voiced by their original voice actors.

Only real complaints are that some of the humor is a bit lame, usually when it's boner jokes, and that the gameplay gets a bit repetitive and that the enemies are sometimes very cheap in terms of breaking your combos.