The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32956 times)

Offline Beatnory

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • I dream a lot (thinking) and I make dreams (games)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dreamfox
  • Currently: be nice and you will have great dreams!
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
Battle for Wesnoth

is free to play (Opensource)
I give it a 7/10

Offline Zeldoran (Former Frozt, FroztFox)

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Woff. waff, wafflez!
    • Fur Affinity
    • furaffinity.net
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: White, black and green / Brown, cream, black, green
  • Currently: Hating school ._.
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2012, 03:43:02 PM »
XCOM 8/10

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »
Borderlands 1. I still wanna get the second one now because the first one's really addictive o_o

Anyways, I rate it 8/10.
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2012, 06:59:02 PM »
Limbo - 8.5/10

Really great concept. The style of the game is very unique, and I love how dark and violent it is, lol. I wish it was longer though. It could easily be cleared in a day. I also thought the first of the game was more interesting than the second half. There were more unsuspected traps and clever tricks in the beginning, and as it got closer to the end I felt like it lost a lot of the "OMG I have to watch where I step because anything could be a trap" feeling.

Still, very enjoyable. I was glad I got it on sale though, I would have been more disappointed had I paid full price for it.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 03:54:39 PM »
Max Payne 3: 7.7/10
It's a fantastically well designed game, it has very good shooting mechanics and very good destructive scenery and bullet time. Loses some points from being repetitive, also the protagonist seemingly fails at everything xD
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Drakos

• Classy Draggy
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Awesomely drawn by Kaprika (The lovely floof 8D)
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Anthro
  • Coloring: Green
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 225
  • Build: Muscular
  • Currently: Wondering why stuff is stuff.
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:57 AM »
Killzone 3 was the last game I played.

It's a war based game so it appears. Half-decent shooter game. It's a bit difficult to play though because the graphics aren't what I'd call 'Spectacular.' Still, a mildly enjoyable game. I give it a 5.5/10.
  • Avatar by: Kaprika (Zee awesome floof! 8D)
Outside on a winter's night as the rain begins to fall
There's a chill in the air and the howl of a wolf while the rain beats at the door
Seven kings will ride on the wind up towards        the mountains high                             
And the only sound that will break the air is the warrior's bitter cry

-Starfire by Dragonforce.

For those who know me I'm still kicking around here, enjoying life. For those who don't know me I do invite you to get to know me if you'd like :3.

(The song that the lyrics in my siggy come from :3).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Wp68lrJEYHU

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2012, 08:22:51 AM »
last game i played was Dishonored
brilliant game but with a few problems
1- too short
2- little replay value
3- i'm personally upset with the last assassination

other than that, the gameplay is amazing!
you're practically a mixture of Enzio and Agent 47 but with added superpowers and additional ways of killing people.
the fun thing though is that it's possible to get through the game without killing anyone! even the people you're meant to assassinate as there are "non-lethal" options that often require more skill to perform.

So while you realise the fun in blinking from rooftop to rooftop, commanding the rats or possessing a bad guy... I'm giving this game a 8.9/10

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1-3.
All together: 9.3/10
Individually;
Modern Warfare: 9/10
Modern Warfare 2: 8.3/10
Modern Warfare 3: 8.8/10

So, this past week I've been sick x.x, so I picked up and played through the entire Modern Warfare series. AS you can see, I gave two kinds of scores; individual scores, and a combined score. The reason I did this is because I found that, if you play through them all in sequence and at one play-through, it really is a full, enjoyable experience. There are still some rather annoying levels (Favela >.>), but over all playing from game to game feels almost seamless. It really makes the story stick out more, and makes a lot more sense with some of those minor parts.

Individually, though, the first one is still the one that shines. It had no real "annoying" levels, and everything was pretty solid. It also has the most amount of noticeable minor details, such as being affected from being too close to tank fire, or just a tiny switch on your gun. Modern Warfare 2, though, seemed to get rid of quite a few of the minor details, in favor of having more bad guys to kill and more focus just on the action rather than the world around you. Not to mention it has possibly the worst mission in the Modern Warfare series (Favela >.>), it also recycles much from the first game, notably how people die, when they die, level sequence, etc. Modern Warfare 3 sort of picked up  what 2 had lost, with better level structure, better pacing, and a mix of all the favorite things from the past games. My only two issues with this release are that it tends to try too hard to be like an action movie, and that its plot twists are just far too obvious.

I'm not going into the multiplayer since it's far too different in terms of everyone's experiences, and I never even touched the stuff for the first game.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - 8.9/10

I really love LoZ, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but it was an enjoyable game, the puzzles were challenging without being overly so, there's quite a bit to go around to do, and it has the same feel and art style as my favorite LoZ game, Wind Waker. I also loved the characters, especially Lineback. All of the characters contributed, and it was fun seeing how they interacted. xD I also liked how the game used all of the DS's features to engage you with the puzzles, you had to really use everything on it to find out where to go next.

What lowered its score was how there's only about 5-6 different songs throughput the whole game, and it got really tiresome listening to the same tracks over and over again. And a prevailing problem with games that you love is that it was TOO SHORT! But all in all, it was a very enjoyable game, especially for something that was a handheld and not a console game. :)

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2012, 01:42:38 PM »
Black Ops 2: 9.5 out of 10
This is easily the best Call of Duty ever engineered. Treyarch did a fabulous job here with the inventive new TranZit mode which I have played the absolute crap out of just to see what all you could build. I haven't really played much of the campaign yet, but I like the way the story is told. It feels old-fashioned and genuine to watch Woods talk about his family and friends. The only part of the game that needs work is the matchmaking system. Multiplayer is balanced and fun, but sometimes it can be quite hard to get into a match. I guess that's the case with every new release  :P
Good Luck Today

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »
Dues Ex: Human Revolution
7.6/10
It's fun, hard and a bit slow at times, has a good atmosphere though XD

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
Dead Island - 7/10
This game is basically Left 4 Dead with a free-roam, sandbox environment and quests intstead of linear levels and handling everthing as it comes. Its also leans more to melee combat instead of firearms, with ammunition being quite rare. It's set on an island and you are one of four survivors (each with a different specialty: edged, blunt, thrown weapons or firearms) on the island as the outbreak hits. Throughout the story you help various survivor groups and people stuck out in the chaos.
Gameplay mechanics are...touchy, difficult to get used to but once you hit that learning curve it gets really fun. It also allows people to randomly jump in your world and start helping you, as well as being able to connect to a friends world in progress.
Graphically it reminds me of far-cry, detailed environments and characters that are visually pleasing to the eye and not a far stretch to say life-like. Considering I found it in the 10 dollar bin at wal mart, it's definitely a game worth picking up for xbox 360, not sure about other platforms

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »
Garrysmod 10/10
Now, I don't usually give 10/10 for games... or maybe I do, maybe I do, but there's a particular reason I give this game a 10/10. Garrysmod is not just one game, it's a portal to a whole array of games, whether you like engineering challenges try playing flood, where you have to build a boat that survives a massive flood. You like stealth games? Try prop hunt, where scientists (players) can transform into any props they want and hide while hunters (also players) have to try and find which props are human and which aren't. Like more deceptive shooters? Try trouble in terrorist town where there all the players are terrorists but a quarter of them are traitors, the traitors know who the other traitors are but the friendly terrorists don't know, the traitors have to try and take out all the other players without any other player realizing that they are in-fact the traitor, there is also a detector player who has special items to detect traitors.

It's a hundred games in one and the possibilities with the game are endless, it's also a progression, first you learn how to do silly things, then you learn how to actually build working models, then you learn how to use wire and construct computers and smart machines, you might even learn how to make your own gamemodes in Wire. For only $10 it's definitely worth a try!

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
Total War Shogun II, 8.5/10

I recently got gifted this from my cousin in Japan, and we played a bit of it just to pass some time, and get to know each other. The whole reason it gets an 8.5/10 is mainly because of overly powerful AI, even on the easiest of setting, and a horribly unproductive method of moving armies over seas, but this may be user flaw. Other than that, it's a great game, even if it is only set in Japan.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:35 AM »
Walking Dead 7.5/10
You know, the games really good, the story is quite dramatic, very sad, and the character development is truly amazing and so on. It's a game that's good, but then you realize all your choices in the game actually don't make that much difference, you also realize the gameplay isn't really that interesting, and you're basically watching an interactive movie. So it looses some points to that. Watching an interactive movie would be fine if it was like heavy rain of course, cause then your choices actually do make a difference.