The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32965 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
Assassins creed 3 8/10

Blown away, awesome gameplay and story I was in love with this game for the first 4 hours I started it and cant wait to get back to it XD
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline Zeldoran (Former Frozt, FroztFox)

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Woff. waff, wafflez!
    • Fur Affinity
    • furaffinity.net
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: White, black and green / Brown, cream, black, green
  • Currently: Hating school ._.
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »
Miasmata   8/10
I havent come far, but i cant wait to rate it of what ive seen so far  ^_^
This game is just one of the most beautiful games ive ever played....
Its kind of peaceful as it seems now, not much combat.
Ive found 2 murdered people and i know that there is at least one dangerous creature out in the forest.

If you want to know more, read about it, this text is long enough x3

The game is very realistic made.
The creators is new, and this is their first game at steam (Got released 2 days ago through GreenLight)
so expect some bugs.

Here is some picks from my first sun set (In game)

Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:44:19 PM by FroztFox »

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2012, 05:25:01 AM »
Assassin's Creed 3
Fangirl rating: 9/10
Objective rating: 7/10

I'm giving this one two ratings because I have some really mixed feelings about the game. As a fan of the whole AC series, and someone who has played through pretty much all of the games, AC3 pretty much met all of the (already high) expectations I had for it. The game was a blast to play, and in the end I felt it was totally worth the money I spent on it.

But... as much as I'd love to rave on and on about this game, it is incredibly easy to find flaws in it. It seemed rushed in some places. Desmond's story fell mostly flat. Connor was pretty one-dimensional as a character. There are probably a hundred bugs or glitches in the game, some of which CAN actually affect your ability to play the game. (Though there has been one patch released already so far which fixed a few. Hopefully more to come.) Some of the graphics were not as "polished" as they really should have been. Some of the side quests were a little awful. Etc. etc. etc.

I loved the game despite all of that though. The world in the game was just so breathtaking and alive that I spent a few days doing nothing but just running around exploring. The naval battles (fighting with ships!) were well done. The flow of combat was completely revamped in this game, and once I got used to it I really enjoyed the changes.

Overall, I felt like the good far outweighed the bad - which is saying something, considering everything I listed previously. That's why I want to give it a near-perfect rating, yet I know a lot of people are likely to not feel the same. I think as long as you're willing to overlook some obvious problems, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2012, 06:30:12 AM »
Assassin's Creed 3:

Really well put, Zeph. I personally just finished the game today and wish have to say your points we're pretty well spot on. Though I myself played on the PC version, which came with the patch pre installed and a second one included, there we're still far too many glitches for my liking. The majority were small, though they seemed more frequent toward the end game.
I was rather pleased with the story, though I think Desmond would have been better, had they more for him to do. everyone praised the ability to get out and be him again, at any time of your choosing, but unless you were doing his missions and either reading emails or listening to dialogue, there wasn't much to do. Had they perhaps included more side quests for him, it might have been better.
In terms of Connors side quests, it never felt like I had nothing to do. I *loved* the boat missions, as much as I hated playing betting games. It felt like the AI was way to one sided, often more quickly calling for a draw, then letting you win, without you being able to call for a draw yourself.

Over all, great game, and probably my new favorite next to Brotherhood. Maybe not exactly worth new/full price, but definitely used or for a discounted download.

Offline Master Sgt. Ember

• Avid Aardvark
  • The Gamemaster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: All Powerful Chinchilla
  • Coloring: Gray fur, mousy face
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: Approx~ 180
  • Build: Curvy and Lanky
  • Currently: Wanting to run a Roleplaying game
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2012, 06:42:36 AM »
Starcraft 2

Dang I can only really do this once because I play it all the time but hey, here is my review

10/10

Great mechanic, great  MLG game. Good balance of characters, GREAT community.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2012, 02:31:38 AM »
The Walking Dead game 8.5/10

The story was incredible, I was on the edge of my seat or on the verge of tears at any given point, very emotional and very well made.

(And I don't even like the show)
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2012, 02:21:33 PM »
Black Mesa Source: 8.3/10
As a fan of the half life series I have to say this is one of the best fan-made recreations I have ever seen. The detail made by these guys, who aren't even game developers, blow even blockbuster game makers out of the water. Their detail is on par with valve and that's what makes the game so good, I would give it a 10/10 for game creation. Unfortunately, half life 1 (even remade) can still be a very frustrating game, with endless hallways and tedious puzzles, so I give it an 8.3.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2012, 05:19:56 AM »
Dark souls
9/10

A game worth buying. Dark souls is a game tht requires careful planing and strategy or.....you will die ....horribly

Challenging as hell but one you get the hang of it the game becomes enjoyable
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2012, 08:33:04 AM »
Killing Floor 8.7/10

It's a multiplayer zombie game, what more can be said? In all seriousness, I really like the mechanics of this game, this game can be very difficult, especially on the harder difficulties, and contains a fun (but somewhat limited) set of different zombies. I believe this game does "infected" better than games such as L4D simply because the zombies (which aren't actually zombies but "infected") are proper, strong, slow, stumbling zombies
rather than hundreds of fast weak ones.

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Bayzan

• Jovial Jaguar
  • Grab the day... By the THROAT!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Germolf's Den
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanized German shepherd fox thing
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 145 Lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Arty! X3
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2012, 01:57:35 PM »
Super Smash Bros. Bral 9.9/10
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 8.6/10

Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see six sets of foot prints
Two belonging to you, four to me
Then you will know that I have not left you
I will be there to guide you, whenever you need.

My Legendary Drawings XD : http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22765.new#new
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bayzan/

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2012, 01:34:58 PM »
Far Cry 2: 6.4/10
Eh, it's a beautiful game even by today's standards, but it lacks a lot in gameplay and voice acting. Sure it's fun at  a base level, hiding in trees and sniping from a region, but there are so many problems with the gameplay, including repetitive gameplay, (seriously there's like, 3 different types of missions. Assassinate this person, blow up this building or destroy this convoy), extremely difficult transportation (I mean, with the guard posts in place GETTING to the mission objective is harder than the objective itself!) and various other problems, including wildlife being a basic backdrop. Guns work well but the enemies act as bullet sponges being able to take several AK-47 shots to the face without even so much as a flinch. Driving is fun, but it's hard to drive well when being shot at by 3 other cars following you and the multiplayer is pretty basic and meh. I'm getting Far cry 3 soon so hopefully that's better, all in all though, far cry 2 is still a playable and decent game.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2012, 10:07:20 PM »
Thy Dungeon Man 3: Behold Thy Graphics

4 out of 10, it was a very good parody of old text base adventure games from the DOS Era however it was still just a text based adventure game XD

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2012, 10:17:22 PM »
Far Cry 3
9.9/10

I'm absolutely loving this game. I've already lost hours into it, and plan on losing plenty more. The graphics are amazing, possibly the best for any open world game I've seen. Shooting feels very tight, as well as all the survival aspects.
The only thing that I'm disliking, is running into those random animals that tend to just kill you. Regardless of shooting them in the head with your sniper rifle, thus the missing .1

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2012, 10:19:05 PM »
i need to get some new games ...

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »
Far Cry 3:
9.2/10

This game is fantastic, look at Nic's post for all the positives it's time for the negatives. The largest negative about the game is that it does get repetitive after a while of playing, then again I've been doing all the side missions, but it seems like I take outpost, kill guy with knife, hunt <animal> with <weapon>, climb a tower and start the process again. It's really fun at first but becomes a bit of a grind after a while. The other negative is that the game is really easy, I dunno, it might just be for me, but I'm playing on Warrior difficulty and it really isn't that much of a challenge, the stealth still seem somewhat rewarding, but getting through a base without being detected is no where near as rewarding as it was for Far Cry 2, as that game really made you work for it. Besides these points, it's probably the best game I've played this year, so definitely worth a try.