The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32085 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #255 on: November 05, 2014, 10:21:31 PM »
Minecraft for the PC

8/10

I particularly enjoy the unlimited amount of possibilities in this game. The only let down is that, obviously, everything is in blocks. Not adequate for those who need to make round structures and other miscellaneous structures that require them to be round.

It is truly a good sand-box game, but, they need to format the game to play in a lighter mode for those who use laptops (without cutting down the graphics) and other operating systems that simply cannot handle minecrafts high operating system.

I do realize the game creator needs to make money but almost $27 for the pc version is a bit ridiculous when I can just go to my nearest game supplier and pick up a copy of the disc for a gaming console for $20

Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Daionor

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • blerp
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Margay
  • Coloring: Grey with Black spots
  • Height: 5'5" or thereabout
  • Weight: around 160 lbs. haven't checked in a while :/
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: derping around
« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2014, 01:07:24 AM »
Minecraft for the PC

8/10

I particularly enjoy the unlimited amount of possibilities in this game. The only let down is that, obviously, everything is in blocks. Not adequate for those who need to make round structures and other miscellaneous structures that require them to be round.

It is truly a good sand-box game, but, they need to format the game to play in a lighter mode for those who use laptops (without cutting down the graphics) and other operating systems that simply cannot handle minecrafts high operating system.

I do realize the game creator needs to make money but almost $27 for the pc version is a bit ridiculous when I can just go to my nearest game supplier and pick up a copy of the disc for a gaming console for $20

Minecraft is no longer owned by Mojang, it is now under Microsoft's control, and they bumped up the price, it was around $17 i believe before MS got their grubby hands on it, but yeah

Dungeons and Dragons Online: 6.5/10

Used to be very good, but has since deteriorated much due to excessive expansions and pay-to-win type play, not to mention to even get most of the races/classes they have now you have to either grind up reputation or pay real money.  but otherwise, they have within the past year or two implemented a crafting system that, in my opinion, is very unique and works well.  Just again, either grind materials or buy them.

The main saving grace for this not to get below 5 is pretty much this: there are near infinite combinations of different things you can do, especially with the multiclassing feature.
  • Avatar by: Second Life snapshot, cropped by me :v
Yes, I am a male, no matter what my avatar tells you :v

Skype is one of the two following if anyone is interested (please message me with your name on here to make sure i can figure out who is who XD ):
Daionor Nightfall
Godfreid0

two because sometimes one works the other dont, and sometimes vice versa (have yet to hear someone who both work :/ )

fur code: FFW3arw>FW3acdrw A- C->++ D H+++ M P->++++ R+ T++ W Z->++ Sm+ RLU>CT a cn++ d e+ f h i++ j+ p- sm-

Offline KhaTheGreyStranger666

• Vibrating Furby
  • So metal, rusts in the shower
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Orange/white
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Husky and muscular
  • Currently: Okay, three, two, one, let's jam.
« Reply #257 on: November 06, 2014, 07:41:35 PM »
Five Nights at Freddy's.

7/10

Kind of boring the first night, its get better as you play on. Foxy's of course, the best.

xP

Offline Cayden

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: White fur, brown hair
  • Height: 165cm
  • Weight: 60kg
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: Playing Civ: Beyond Earth
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Dwarf Fortress

9/10

Offline TyVulpintaur

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Fall down, go boom!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Macro foxtaur
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: Variable between 10 feet -2,000 feet
  • Weight: Unknown
  • Build: 6 (Slight build)
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2014, 01:09:05 AM »
Saints Row IV- 8/10
Some glitches (deformed people in the simulation Steelpoint on occasion, for example) and a rather controversial side quest (Enter The Dominatrix) bog the otherwise great game down.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2014, 05:39:09 AM »
The last game I played was persona 3 on the PSP. I have to give it a 9/10. A fantastic game I reccomend everyone playing.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #261 on: December 06, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »
Binding of Issac: Rebirth: 10/10 Would play again

Alright maybe not 10, I have to be strict about these things so I'll give it something like 9.2, but I loved Binding of Issac and Rebirth is basically the same but with twice as much content, what's not to love?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #262 on: December 07, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »
Far Cry 3

Really difficult to decide.

If the game didn't have multiplayer, it'd probably get a perfect rating. The multiplayer is borked to oblivion.

I can't possibly go into all the details, but this has got to be the best game I have ever played. The graphics are so beautiful I wish I could stay in the game forever, the story got me so engulfed that I felt legitimate anger, sadness, disgust, etc. etc.. Not much happy, unfortunately.  XP I've never hated myself so much for something I did in a video game before FC3. I've never hated a character as much as I hated Buck. Strangely, I didn't find myself hating Vaas all that much.

The gameplay, however, is like a watered-down Far Cry 2. I don't know how to take that into my rating, because Far Cry 2 was so special that it's almost impossible to live up to.  o.O So as a gaming experience, I'd call it 10/10 for quality, but as a game? No idea.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #263 on: December 08, 2014, 03:47:52 AM »
The binding of Isaac: Rebirth

9.5/10

It's somewhat repetitive, evil, unforgiving, crushing and all that, but I still find it impossible to not go back for more.
I loved the original, and I love Rebirth even more thanks to the game now running nicely without lagging and the proper controller-support.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2014, 09:09:40 AM »
Papers, Please: 8/10

This game is stressful in more ways than one, I can only play a few hours at a time because I feel exhausted when I finish XD You have to make sure you get every detail right for each passport, going through as many as possible so your family doesn't starve and then the game bombards you with ethical choices and choices where you wonder "Should I do what X says, or do what Y says?"

It's a depressing but really well done game.

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2014, 06:33:32 AM »
Adventure quest worlds 9.5/10

This is one of the few MMO's that I've played for more than a few months. It is a 2d side scroller but it makes up for it in content, and gameplay. The multi class system is really what keeps me playing. You can go from being a fireball slinging pyromancer to a web slinging arachnomancer to a head smashing berserker. There really is something for everyone here and I would suggest it to anyone who enjoys RPGs. Being a f2p game it does of course have microtransactions and a membership system. The microtransactions are just for apparel, weapons, (which don't deal any more or less damage), and shortcuts to classes you can easily get without paying for. The membership program only gives you access to a few new quest lines and classes. You can experience almost all the good the game has to offer without paying a dime.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2014, 02:31:54 PM »
Watchdogs 6.2/10

Well now that I have a new computer I was really able to play this game and my review will be quick and painless. It was fun, it's fun to hack into random people and listen to the conversations their having, the story is confusing and not that interesting and most of the time I have no idea what's going on. Shooting mechanics are normal but stealth mechanics are interesting because of the hacking. That's basically my it

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: January 03, 2015, 08:28:26 AM »
Super Smash Bros Melee 9/10

Even now it still holds up as an amazing game to play with your friends.
In the summer me, my best friend, and my girlfriend always play super smash brothers melee. we all live in a few miles of each other so it works out.

The last game i played was jak and daxter 1.
Nostalgia/10. All i have to say.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: January 03, 2015, 02:53:04 PM »
Telltales: Game of Thrones - Episode 1 8.5/10

If you like the series, you'll like this game and I LOVE the series. It was cool, the game is actually canon and works well with the events that happen in the books and TV series. IT references characters in the show (and in many cases actively involves them) without causing inconsistencies between the two media, which I thought was very impressive. In terms of gameplay it's like every other telltale game since The Walking Dead, basically an interactive movie, but fun none-the-less. The game really captures the game of thrones settings, even with the surprising moments that you didn't consider, which I won't go into as that'd be spoiling it. Regardless, the first episode was a good one and I'll be eagerly awaiting the second episode.

OH, one last thing, to avoid spoilers you'd want to play this game AFTER watching the series, (at the very least, you should watch the entirety of season 3 before playing) as spoilery events in the series play a major role in the story of the game.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #269 on: January 06, 2015, 11:57:34 AM »
Pokemon Omega Ruby 9/10

Best Pokemon game to date?
They've really outdone themselves. Loses a point for lagging on 3dsXL with 3D on .