The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32973 times)

Offline Marcus

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • This user has left!
    • Awards
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2012, 04:38:25 PM »
Civ IV: 9/10

Civ IV gets it's 9/10, because unlike most other Civs, you can have a good game that will last for as long as your computer can handle it. Unlike Civ V, it can be saved when there is no possible victory, or when there is one, none of the AI rush to get it and simply become a**-***s. You can also hold a sizeable military, as seeing in V you can only have one army per block, and even then the wars are sketchy, unorganized, drawn out, and just generally irritating. Even if you like them. In Civ IV, the global warming, collapse, large-scale nuclear war, and eventual reduction of humanity to small coastal cities, where everything inland is nuclear wastes is fun. I love ruling an Empire through its birth, growth, adulthood, and even until the AI bests me, or the world is so uninhabitable, no one wants to fight. To me, it's only flaw is the lack of the ability to use your workers to rebuild the land and terraform, this would make recovering from nuclear wars of simply natural global warming, much easier, and not an unseen process. (I've only played until most of the world was desert, I'm unsure if the planet actually fixes itself.)

All in all, I love it, and have logged six months of play-time.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »
^ Civ. III is still my favorite out of all the Civ games I've played (2-5)

Offline Forever_Autumn

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Oh, Hello there...
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Android Wolf-husky
  • Coloring: Auburn with a brown muzzle, grey tail and grey ear tips
  • Height: 5' 10½"
  • Weight: 10-12 Stone
  • Build: A few loose screws and... Oh wait, You meant shape... Urm... Athletic?
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Need caffine! (Yes, some androids do run on caffine!)
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »
Brink
4/10
Lets just say I broke my TV over it.
Forever_Autumn (No relation to the song or the book... BWAH!)

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »
Resident Evil: Director's Cut 8.7/10
There are 3 words that describe this game: keys, doors, and crappy camera angles. I have barely made it past the part where you get the shotgun because it's just one of those games for me where I inch foward every 5 minutes in fear of being bitten by some zombie!
But I have to admit, the voice acting although bad, is too hilarious! Jill sandwich??? I nearly cried when Barry said that. And I've almost peed down my leg like 10 times because of all of the crappy room angles. AND THE KEYS! There are too many! This game is frustrating, but in a good way.
Good Luck Today

Offline Sn0w

• A Storyteller
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Life's a race, and I'm gonna win
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White with dark eyes, nose, and paw pads
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: A New Fox
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2012, 03:42:58 AM »
Haha, ya Scout those are pretty much the reasons I've found that series unplayable.

Battlefield 3: 9.8/10

I used to be a massive CoD fan, but after Black Ops was released I found the series had lost the MW and MW2 gameplay. I loved CoD 4 and after MW2 came out I rarely put it down. I did pla Black Ops quite a bit, but when it came to buy a new shooter, MW3 just wasn't an option for me. I bought BF3 and have hardly looked back since.

I love the realism of this game, the audio is down right pee-m-pants scary when cranked with good bass. There are so many guns, that after hundreds of hours of gamepla IJm only getting close to unlocking basic attachments for them. The bullet physics blow my mind, and the destructible environments allow me to keep campers from holing up in a spot for too long.

Then there are the vehicles. This is easily, for me at least, the most fun part of this game. Rolling in with heavy armour and anhialating six guys in about ten seconds is just awesome. Both types of choppers are ridiculously fun to fly, and dog fighting in a jet...nothing compares to it. I only knock off points for this game because sometimes ou just get CRAPPED on. You generally need good teammates and I find a lot of people don't understand the tactical side of the game, flanking, holding chokepoints, general teamwork etc. A lot just run in guns blazing, all alone, and die.

If anyone else has a love for this game and is looking for squad mates on xbox live should PM me.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Agent Snow - Stealth Operative
Live Together Die Alone

Offline Bayzan

• Jovial Jaguar
  • Grab the day... By the THROAT!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Germolf's Den
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanized German shepherd fox thing
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 145 Lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Arty! X3
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Campaign: 9.9/10

The campaign is absolutely awesome... It's just... RTHRTHBRFGNFDSBDFBFGMNFDERHRDBTEJRSDTGRKSJDHBDEATJZHTJDEZHBSD WOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Multiplayer: -4.3/10

It's absolutely shit... There's no other word that could describe how bad the multiplayer is...
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see six sets of foot prints
Two belonging to you, four to me
Then you will know that I have not left you
I will be there to guide you, whenever you need.

My Legendary Drawings XD : http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=22765.new#new
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bayzan/

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »
Scribblenauts Unlimited 8.8/10

I've done some interesting things. I've dried a floor with a flamethrower, got a zombie, flaming, electric, mutant, ninja turtle to raid a rock flaming rock concert, I made a Luggz, a lyle, a leiton, a siggidy, an anoni and a wolgonpyre as well as a doombug, essentially a bug that spits out constant fire, is invincible, and shoots black holes that detonate in nuclear explosions... rapid fire. Despite all this craziness, I can see the game getting boring quickly, due to a lack of challenge and multiplayer, I still definitely recommend this game for anyone who wants to have some fun!

(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2012, 11:53:45 PM »
Lains Horrible Adventure

Awesome game even if it is only 16-bit 9/10

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »
BIT.TRIP CORE 6.5/10
  It's a very difficult and trollish game! It's fun, but very trollish, similar to BIT.TRIP BEAT but so far considerably harder

BIT.TRIP RUNNER 8/10
  This game is a little more stereotypical of an indie game, it has some very nice music and is easier than both BIT.TRIP CORE and BIT.TRIP BEAT, so I like this game!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2012, 05:00:38 PM »
BIT.TRIP "Insert Here" The name reminds me of indie games from 12+ years ago

Offline Scout the Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Hai! :3
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange body with streaks of blue and purple, purple eyes
  • Height: 6' 0"
  • Weight: 140 lbs.
  • Build: Between skinny and medium build
  • Currently: Loving the new avi > thanks ~Wolf!
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »
WWE 13: 8/10
Ok... I played this game for the first time WITHOUT reading the controls... big mistake right there. AND I played a friend who had already played throught the entire game... another big mistake. Got my tail kicked... but still. The game looks cool, my grandfather likes it, and I like how many playable characters there are.

Good Luck Today

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2012, 06:12:38 PM »
Metro 2033
7/10

Had some errors initially which I'm not sure could be related to drivers but I enjoyed it overall.
Proud to be a furry!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2013, 04:40:09 PM »
Spec ops: The line 8.2/10

This game seems like a very generic shooter at first, the gameplay is repetitive, it's essentially a mix of Call of Duty and gears of war. But it's the story of the game, the thrill, and the message, that gets you. You do not come out the hero, you come out deeply disturbed, you come out realizing the truth, not just about the game but about yourself. When you realize the game is not an FPS shooter, it's an ART game, the poor FPS mechanics quite possibly there on PURPOSE to show you how unrealistic the modern shooter is, to show you how we always want to be the hero. This game will leave you in thought, something not many games can do, but no matter how much you want to be, you will find yourself fighting yourself and I don't mean that as an ingame mechanic.

Regardless, whatever the reason for it there being, it still had quite poor gameplay mechanics so I had to minus a lot of points for that.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2013, 06:10:04 PM »
Dishonored
10/10!
This game is FRAKKING FANTASTIC! TIS A MUST HAVE!
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline TheMysticMage

• Avid Aardvark
  • TRIALLL OFTHE DRAGONNN~ >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Hedgehog
  • Coloring: Purple
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Normal/Average
  • Currently: Loving everyone. ^^
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2013, 03:31:55 PM »
Mrow o.o

Smite

8/10

If you like MOBAS get it it's fun and they really have their mythology down so if you're a mythology nerd that's a total plus ^^
Super duper lifty loo,
Looper frooper dippity do~