The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rate The Last Game You Played  (Read 32972 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Re: Rate The Last Game You Played
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2013, 03:35:32 PM »
Dishonored was fantastic, other than occational poor textures.

Borderlands 8/10 fun humor and fun gameplay kind limited on exploration
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline FinnishTokala

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • May also be regarded as Khell.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Basic fox colouring.
  • Height: 167 centimetres
  • Weight: 79 kg (171.6 lbs)
  • Currently: Introspection activated.
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2013, 12:46:39 AM »
Deadlight. 8/10.

It was shorter than I thought but it's an indie game so it's somewhat to be expected. I enjoyed the the gameplay aswell as the story. If you've ever played Limbo, you won't be foreign of the controls. That said, it's basically a puzzle game infused with survival horror. One big plus is the game's great soundtrack.
"Not all those who wander are lost." ~Tolkien
Joo may add me on skype, if you so desire. (khell-at-ketu)

Offline LeafTheSwift

• Chatty Cheetah
  • C'est la vie
    • Awards
  • Species: Swift Fox
  • Coloring: Gray with streaks of orange.
  • Height: 5`8
  • Weight: 147 lb.
  • Build: Althletic look but more toned then bulky.
  • Currently: Being Happy! ^^
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2013, 12:51:17 AM »
BorderLands 2
10/10 I love this game.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!  Stealth Operative

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2013, 02:54:37 AM »
Metro 2033
7/10

Had some errors initially which I'm not sure could be related to drivers but I enjoyed it overall.

Didn't have a single problem with Metro2033

Lain's Horrible Adventure Ver 2 (Beta) How I love it :3 I give it a 9/10 it's a 16-bit style RPG game with a very original storyline despite all the references it makes to other games/movies/books/etc.

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »
Dragons dogma 8/10

The beginning..no hated it was thinking about taking it back. Then I got past the beginning and the game took a turn for a killer rpg. I'm in love with it lol, fun combat like I haven't seen in an rpg like this and boss fights like resident evil. Perfect, I would be giving this a 10/10 but the beginning....ugh tht costed 2 points
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Sleeping Dogs: 8.5/10
It's alright. Really good setting, a lot of work has been put into it feeling like hong kong, gameplay is ok too!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2013, 12:57:10 AM »
Forza Horizon.
11/10
I could go on and on about how much I love this game, but here's my usual praise for the just the highlights.
I LOVE the way the cars handle. Instead of going for absolute realism like they normally do, they made the cars handle the way they should, so it's like driving in a perfect world. Even driving cars like the Hummer is a lot of fun. They dampened things like the impacts between cars, making it less of a harsh simulator, and more of a realistic arcade racer, something that hasn't  really been done before.
While pretty sexualized, the characters are a great addition, it's a lot more fun to race a polite yet aggresive prince or a party animal than a faceless name.  I also like how the main character isn't always in uniform, and when he is, he still keeps a civilian, almost casual look to him. They did an especially good job making the mechanic, Dak, believable but not in any way boring.

The mood an general presentation of the game is probably my favorite thing about it, Forza always felt too...professional to me, but this lighthearted, fun, party-like feel makes the game an altogether wonderful experience.

Sorry for blabbering on so long,  XD  there's just a lot to say about this game! If you have an Xbox, you should definitely pick it up.  :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:59:15 AM by BillyBobJoeGeorge »

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2013, 03:49:46 AM »
Ooooh. You have just talked me out of buying Forza, I prefer realism in racing games. To me, cars should react the way they would in real life, like the way FWD cars have a tendancy to understeer if pushed too hard. I could go on and on but this isn't the place XD

Last game I played was Black Ops
7/10
Single player was awful in my opinion, didn't like it much at all, however I think it redeemed it's self in the multiplayer.

"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2013, 04:03:37 AM »
Dust the Elysian tail 8/10

A game tht got my attention From the start. I don't see many games with anthros as protagonists so tht won me over to buying it. Then playing I fell in love with the classic side scroller action tht I missed so much in games. Also wht impressed me was the fact this game was made all by one person only. Unbelievable great xbl arcade game

Offline DarkWolf556

• Boisterous Bear
  • You on something?
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6' 1"
  • Weight: 150 Pounds
  • Build: Tall and slim
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2013, 04:14:08 AM »
COD: Black Ops 2 6.5/10. It was a major step up from the other COD's. Like the factor of choice in single player. And the single player in this one also felt like it lasted more than 15 minutes, but it still heavily relied on explosions and what-not to keep you entertained. Multiplayer was not any differnt at its core, but it had a lot of new guns, not the same ones that looked slightly differnt and sounded like space guns (MW3). Zombies was never really broken/changed majorly, but the addition of greif and tranzit are pretty cool pretty much re-writing the usual way you would play. But its still using the same engine and using the same method of only slighly improving the graphics. All in all its pretty good but in itself, Its still just another COD but not as much. 6.5/10

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2013, 04:33:32 AM »
Ooooh. You have just talked me out of buying Forza, I prefer realism in racing games. To me, cars should react the way they would in real life, like the way FWD cars have a tendancy to understeer if pushed too hard. I could go on and on but this isn't the place XD

I just mean things like the loss of control cause by physical effects like driving off the road (on flat ground obviously) is dampened in a way I found enjoyable. In my experience, the cars were consistent in handling like they way they were in Forza 4.  Of course, Horizon still isn't exactly the game I'd suggest for absolute realism... XD
In that case I'd stick with the original series, but you don't have to take my word for it, there's a free demo.

For consistency, Contra. I'll say 8.2/10
While short, the game is insanely fun and amazing at arcades, I also love the co-op, it's not too often co-op in classic games has much of an explanation or unique characters.
I also love the weapons, they add another dimension to the game you didn't often see back then.
The boss battles were spectacular, if not very difficult. (Or maybe me and my friend play it too much.)
The only reason I didn't give a higher rating is because it was a bit  too much run n' gun, and it makes bad guys a bit too simple to kill. (The first boss's entire armor is the same resistance, and similar hitbox scenarios.)
The art was impressive though.

On an unrelated note this browser's driving me frickin' insane!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2013, 07:12:06 PM »
Metro 2033 97/100
-original story
-very difficult
-interesting story telling technique
-amazing graphics for a game from 2010
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »
Brave Story: A New Traveler 7/10

it may be a rather simple game in terms of newer rpgs but it really has an old school feel and what it does it does well.  ^_^
A monoculture never thrives :3

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2013, 03:24:03 PM »
Spec ops: The line 8.9/10

Damn, I don't even know what to say about this one....
-The graphics are very good, beads of sweat, scars, and blood really stand out on the character models.
-The location is beautiful, it's a very unique setting
-The gameplay is fun but it lacks innovation
-The storytelling..... Well, I expected another generic "MURICA **** YEAH" scenerio but it turned into something much darker, and much more engaging.
(Don't look if you haven't played)
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Amazing graphics also worked in other situations, if you've played then you surely remember the scene where delta uses the phosphorus mortar and burns the innocent civilians. Scenes like that (and there were several) intensified my empathy for the character in the detail of the victims. I truly felt horrified at what I had done.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2013, 11:09:45 PM »
A slower speed of light 8/10

A simple game but ... OMG VERDAGO GALORE~!