The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58266 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2280 on: November 16, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
She paused and turned to the fox. "I was never messy. Becoming an assassin was the messy part. We're not trying to be descreet, I'm letting him know that he's next." She hissed softly, continuing forward at an alarming rate.

The message opens, a holo version of Kitane. "Guys, get here as quickly as possible. The manor is at the edge of Munich and hard to pass up. This is extremely urgent, I can't face this guy alone." At the last word, it sounded as if her voice had cracked, but it could have also been a glitch in the message. After it finished, the holo fades and the ice fire freezes then dissipates.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2281 on: November 16, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
Atticus grinned and relayed the message to the others, a fire in his eyes. His tail was twitching with anxiousness," Let's move out." He ran into the garage and got on his black ducati 998, revved the engine, and peeled out, pulling up to the group," I have room for one more. Let's go."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2282 on: November 16, 2012, 07:13:08 PM »
 “Tch,” the fox began, rolling his eyes behind the mask as he stepped over the many bodies who fell behind in her thunderous path. “Then you assassins are all the same,” the fox began. His head glancing down to one of the dying guards and then his gaze shifted to the woman. “Now, you wish to kill this man I am sure. But what will it do to benefit you? If you were a thief, then you would already know that redemption is pointless, and revenge is a fools errand,” the fox hissed.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2283 on: November 16, 2012, 07:34:40 PM »
She stops and whirls around, pressing the cold blade to his throat. "Redemption? Revenge?" She hissed darkly. "I am not after such things." She growls as she moves the blade away. With a flick of her wrists, blood is slung onto the walls, shadows swirling around her blades now. Looking over her shoulder at him, her ears pin back and she snarls. "I am saving half-breeds like myself and those I'm close to. Protecting the ones you love is more important than anything else to me. So don't patronize me." She growled and continued to the next floor up.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2284 on: November 17, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
Zephyr nodded, then nodded at Rake. "Ready, man?" he said.

Rake smiled and climbed on behind Atticus. "Meet you there, kid."

Zephyr nodded and smiled, quickly snatching up Kitane's sword and activating his totem, then hopped on the Night Train and sped off like a shot. He pulled out the communicator, shifting Rebellion in its sheath on his back, then checked the surrounding area.
"Don't be late, guys," he said, slipping it away after memorizing the shortest route.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #2285 on: November 18, 2012, 02:48:30 AM »
The fox stopped to prevent himself from ramming his own neck through the point of the blade. His gaze shifted down to the blade, all emotions hidden under the mask, no scent of fear was created, not even a drop of sweat. All that could be seen was a motionless masked fox that looked down to the blade with either curiosity, annoyance, indifference, or fear. When the blade shifted away from his throat, the fox released an annoyed sound from under his mask. He flicked his tail through the air in motion with the blood splatting against the wall.

“Patronization would be me showing you pitty, which is currently not even on the tip of my tongue. Patrinization is if I was treating you with kindness, yet I am being indifferent.” His pace quickened to match the woman who was ahead of him.

“Now,” the fox started, his tone picking up the sound of some superiority, “you claim that you want to stop genocide. Which, I would believe you if I was as naïve and ignorant as your current thought pattern. You want to kill one man, who's very existence is just a footnote upon a greater document in history, thinking this will save many like you? I hate to break it to you, but killing him isn't going to solve anything but your vendetta to him.”

The fox gave a slight tilt to his head, his tone now picking up a quizical taste to it, “But you don't care do you? No... you just recently alluded yourself into thinking that one man removed from a world could solve an entire race's problems.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2286 on: November 18, 2012, 04:13:11 AM »
A frustrated growl erupts from her throat and she throws one of her blades past the fox's head, her ears pinned back as she turns to him. "I didn't say it would save a race. The paladins will exist, but to stop unnecessary killing, or genocide, of many races, then you will see my point." She hissed, her tails lashing out and denting the walls. "If you wish to live, I suggest you remain quiet the rest of the way." She growls, pulling her blade back through the shadows. She speeds forward, blending with the shadows, keeping her eyes dimmed with her sunglasses as to not be seen.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2287 on: November 18, 2012, 06:45:39 AM »
Atticus smiled when rake got on, and he shouted over the engine,"Hold on!" and he gunned the gas, speeding twords the destination that was shown to him. He grinned, and endoed to a stop, spinning the bike 90 degrees to smash open a gate. He then road a little but past the broken gate, and stopped, shut it off, and closed his eyes,"kitane.... I'm coming.... We are all coming.... Just hold on...." he spoke with his mind and his mouth, he hoped that she could hear him, but the chances of that were slim to none at this point.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2288 on: November 18, 2012, 07:23:48 AM »
Under the mask the fox rose an eyebrow as a blade went flying past his head. He'd listen as his head slowly turned to the direction of the blade. His tail flicking patiently through the air in a swaying motion as he looked back to the woman. Finally his tail flicked in a downwards motion, along with his entire body disappearing once more. “Naive then,” the fox's voice calmly echoed in a chorus from an unknown direction.

He was in the ceiling once more, only this time a bit deeper in the insulation. He had his blade jammed into a support beam with his hands cupped around the hilt. His ear hovered lightly over the hilt, tracking the woman's progress with the vibrations of her steps and voice, as well as others.

“Genocide doesn't end with another's death. It never has. The paladins will continue to kill. Another man like your father will step to the plate, and the cycle repeats it's self. Look at history. Your presence of the world is your own perception. If you no longer perceive the world, then time stops for you fully. Therefore, genocide can only end with you. But I won't stop you, you seem hellbent to your objective. I will stay out of your way, and only step in when I absolutely need to, for the sake of my mission. By the way... it seems that you are in for a surprise. In a few moments~”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2289 on: November 18, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
Her ears flicked, thinking she'd heard something that sounded like Atticus, her heart skipping a couple beats as she paused to look for more guards. She heard what the fox was saying, but was more focused than anything at the time being. The more elite of her fathers guardsmen were running around, trying to figure out why all surveillance had been going black then turning back on. She manipulates a couple shadows, forming a couple of shadow beasts to scout ahead if her as she watches the commotion.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2290 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:20 AM »
Zephyr pulled up a few blocks away and stepped off of his cycle. "I'd better walk from here," he thought aloud, preparing to turn the Night Train back to totem form.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2291 on: November 19, 2012, 01:27:15 AM »
The fox pulled his blade away from the beam, and began to slowly move through the ventilation. He easily passed over the walls to other rooms, and came to a stop when he heard some chattering. He looked down, and lifted up the ceiling tile to take a peak in. The fox found a group of Elite guards waiting behind a door for the woman to pass through. With some calculative eyes, he shifted his attention to the back of the room. He noticed another door, and quickly allowed the tile to fall silently in place.

He hopped from beam to beam, and back down to the wall, propping open yet another tile to peek inside. A devilish grin appeared when he noticed it was just one lone guard on a computer.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2292 on: November 19, 2012, 03:01:46 AM »
Continuing silently along the walls, the shadow beasts knocking the guards they come across unconscious. Moving steadily from the underground, she makes it to the floor level, sunlight shining in through the windows. She covers her eyes and the shadow beasts fade, a slight growl forming in her chest. This was a trap. A whistling sound fills her ears and she steps back, catching a shadow by the edge and blending into it. Arrows hit where she had been standing, then more all across the floor. She warily steps out of the shadow, her ears perked forward.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #2293 on: November 19, 2012, 03:14:41 AM »
The fox slowly lowered the tile back into place, and rose up from his crouched stance to a slouched form of a acrobatic stance. He bounced on his toes for a few moments before finally jumping forward, and came crashing down through the ceiling tiles and landed on the ground. The guard quickly rose from his chair, yelping in alarm. He didn't get a chance to scream out for help as the fox's arm quickly snaked around the man's neck, bringing him into a choke-hold off his feet. He squeezed harder with the man gagging weakly for air. He kicked for a few moments, but this subsided along with the unconscious body being drawn over the fox's shoulder. He quickly leaped back into rafter's once more, and sifted his way back to the guards.

He stood on a grinder, looking down to the tiles below that let out small cracks of light. With a low sigh, the fox slung the body off his shoulder a few feet ahead of himself and allowed for the body to come crashing down through the tiles, opening up a shaft of light from below, and causing a huge crumple of debree, plastic, and metal to fall to the floor with a loud clump.

The guards yelled out in anguish and quickly moved to the scene to investigate. However they heard another crashing sound as something else dropped down from behind through the ceiling as well. One started to turn, however he was caught short with a leg being kicked in from the back of the knees. The other one had his arm lifted up, and took a blow under the chin before being fliped to the ground, landing hard on his head. The other began to rise to his feet, however a quick round house kick to the back of the head knocked the man out and left him falling to the ground in sync with the fox who had assaulted the two.

By the time he touched the ground, the fox quickly bounded back to his feet, and leaped back into the ventilation.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2294 on: November 19, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »
Atticus looked around outside, looking for cameras r any surveillance equipment. He smiled when there was none, and he ran at the wall, running up in for a few steps, grabbing onto the ledge of the building, and pulling himself up. He smiled and motion for rake to come up with him. He scaled the building, moving twords a window, and punching his way through it, opening it, and climbing through, pulling out his dual m9's and he smiled, pressing the Bluetooth button to call zephyr,"Infiltration complete... Get in here, no surveillance, easy way in. Second floor window." As he was relaying what he did to zephyr, he cleared the room he was in and he gently opened the door, and looking down a dark hallway, making sure the coast was clear, he silently stepped out of the room, head on the swivel, looking for any guards or anything that could have noticed his entry, so far everything was going as planned.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:11:13 PM by JohnnyP789 »