The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58265 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2295 on: November 19, 2012, 11:13:14 PM »
The arrows in the floor made a loud clang, whirring spikes coming up from the artificial feathers. She grunts softly and looks at the wall, then follows it up to the high ceilings. "Trapped floors indeed." She grunted, leaping halfway up the wall and climbing up to the ceiling where shadows lay. She blends into them quickly, moving like a serpent to the second floor, looking down at the floor below. A shudder runs through her to think what might've happened if she were to lose her grip. But then again, she had wings now, which would be helpful in flying past arrows and such. Spotting a strong enough metal beam, she curls a tail around if and allows herself to drop, swinging to the doorframe of the second floor. "This is getting too easy." She murmurs.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2296 on: November 20, 2012, 01:40:37 AM »
Suddenly, a young girl who looked a lot like Jeff popped her head out of the sidecar. "Hi!"
"ACK!" Zephyr said, his body jolting in surprise. He looked at the girl in the sidecar. "Dangit, Jess, how'd you even get in there?!"
The girl hopped out of the sidecar, revealing the rapier attatched to her belt. "I jumped in while you weren't looking." She chuckled. "Thought you could use some help until my older brother and whoever else gets here..."
Zephyr nodded, his breathing calm again. "Alright." Placing Rebellion in a sheath on his back and making sure his dagger was in reach, he picked up Kitane's sword and Serac and shrunk the totem, then slipped it back in his pocket.
"Alright, Jess... I take it that you have some idea of what's going on?"
The girl smiled and cocked her head. "Actually, I've been following you guys the whole time."
Zephyr stared at her blankly. "Yep, you're definitely Jeff's sister..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2297 on: November 20, 2012, 04:10:12 AM »
No reply to what atticus said? Relaying a way to get in? Or anything?)) Atticus ran down the hallway, moving past bodies or guards,"looks like someone had some fun..." he smiled slightly, then turned the corner, and ran into a wall of guards, with their guns pointed. He froze and then smiled,"well... Hello boys..." he smiled and closed his eyes, dropping his guns, making a metal thud on the floor. One of the guards flinched, letting access into his mind, killing him instantly. The other guards started to panic, each dropping their guard, and each getting killed, untill there was one man left. He manage to withstand his attacks. The man had his eyes closed, and he had a smile on his face. He snapped open his ryes, and right then, the guard slammed a pistol into his stomach, and fired. All atticus saw was the flash, and then he dropped to his knees, then slumped the rest of the way to the ground. Layibg in a pool of blood, his m9's next to him and his vision dimmed,"wonderful... Just wonderful..."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2298 on: November 20, 2012, 07:04:46 AM »
The fox hopped back down to the ground level, next to the computer the guard was at previously. He took a moment to get himself comfortable on the seat and took a glance at the screen. He noticed several people on the cameras who obviously had nothing to do with the current guards. His eyes shifted here and there, wondering who these people might have been, but his eyes stopped dead on a single man who was now on the ground injured.

“Oh no... someone's dying,” the fox sighed, and reached for the mouse. In a few clicks, he caused some security shutters to quickly close down to block off the guards as well as keep the man contained long enough for him to reach him. Afterward, the fox rose back to his feet, and casually walked down the hallway to find him. At this point, the male allowed his disguise's character leave himself after he was sure no other guards were around him,“Why do I always bother with this... professional detachment... Olaris... professional detachment... I can't even simply watch someone else die who means nothing to me...” .
(Coming to come get you Johnny)
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2299 on: November 20, 2012, 10:31:29 AM »
Ears flicking to the sound of a gunshot, a sickening feeling enters her thoughts. She shoves it away and continues along in the shadows, pausing to look around on the second floor of the above ground levels. Detaching from the shadows, she looks at the floor, noticing it was a rather large throne room. Spreading her wings, she jumps from the roof and glides carefully to a patch of shadow. It was in that moment she was grabbed by a large stone hand, struggling a bit until a familiar voice fills her ears.
"Well well well. I didn't think you could honestly escape from my prison, without a little help." This elicits a snarl from her, only to slammed against the wall. A laugh erupts from the man known as her father, echoing through the room. "You won't live so easily this time." He grinned, stepping out into the light of the room.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2300 on: November 21, 2012, 01:41:11 AM »
"KITANE!"

Suddenly, Zephyr ran in, tailed closely by Jess. Moving quickly, he activated Serac's chainsaw form and slashed through the stone hand while Jess caused a distraction involving a handgun and Kitane's father, missing on purpose.
"Here," Zephyr said, handing Kitane her sword. "You'll need this."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2301 on: November 21, 2012, 01:49:29 AM »
She gasps a bit for air and takes her sword, feeling its natural weight in her hands again. "Thanks Zephyr." She smiled slightly. Her wings grow to about normal size, spreading them out as far as they'll go. "Where's Atticus?" She asked, worried for him. Across the room, Kitane's father was becoming annoyed with Jess, his ears pinning back and a snarl forming across his muzzle. "I've got a plan." She grinned slightly, backing up to the wall with her wings folded back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2302 on: November 21, 2012, 01:58:21 AM »
"I think he got shot," Zephyr said, drawing Rebellion as well. "Don't worry, though, Rake's got him covered."

Rake suddenly leaped out of the shadows and scooped up Atticus carefully, then looked at the fox. "Alrighty then. Perhaps you could help me heal him?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2303 on: November 21, 2012, 02:04:48 AM »
Her heart lurched as she heard what Zephyr said, her ears flattening. That's why she'd felt sick when she heard the gunshot earlier. Shaking her head, she sheathes her sword for a moment and steps back farther, finding the shadow she was looking for and blending into it. One with the shadows, she moves through them quickly, now on the ceiling, awaiting the right moment to attack. She motions for Zephyr to stay back for the moment, her eyes glowing silver in the way the light is positioned.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2304 on: November 21, 2012, 04:17:30 AM »
Atticus groaned when he felt someone lift him up, he opened his eyes, to see rake holding him. He breathed out, his voice raspy, "i'm fine, just help me up." He sat up, holding his stomach, and latched into rakes wrist, closing his eyes, and muttering a few words in a different language, rake would feel a bit weakened, but right before his eyes, atticus's wound healed up, and he smiled," thanks, I needed that." He stood up, jumping slightly and picking up his m9's and walked to a steel wall that was blocking his way,"any word on zeypher or kitane?" He acted like he didn't get shot, and like everything was okay.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:38:56 PM by JohnnyP789 »
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2305 on: November 21, 2012, 06:38:10 AM »
Dissolved shadows quickly gathered together in front of the group and just down the hallway some. They lapsed at the air until the formed the silhouette of the fox, and finally broke away to reveal the familiar thief to the rest. His arms were crossed, and he was standing up straight. His tail flicked through the air patiently in a side to side motion. “Well...” the fox's voice broke out in the air. It was almost a daunting tone. His composure completely regained, almost as if the fox had never changed his personality.

“It appears you do have a group of friends who went out of their way to find you, touching. No point in my existence here... but if I hadn't shown they may never have found you,” he unraveled his hands a bit to gesture to the group as a whole, and crossed them again. “I am sorely disappointed that I have yet to receive a thank you... even after I came all this way to rally a friend of yours who had been devastated.  Though I have not gave you the chance to do so... so I am being unfair.”

The fox rolled his head a bit, cracking his neck with a light grunt. His gaze shifted back to the others he had no form of hostility shown, only an emotionless stance with a metronomic tail.“I do wish you the greatest luck on your upcoming endeavor.” And with that, his head shifted to the man they were facing against, and then he made his way off to the side and out of the way to watch.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2306 on: November 21, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »
A slight smile crossed her muzzle and she looked to the fox. With a few whispered words, a small ball of fire floats through the air and to him. Having no time to think about anything else, she turns her attention back to her objective. Her ears flick as she follows her fathers movements, keeping vague track of Jess as well. Without a sound, she detaches slightly from the shadows, but not enough to come off the ceiling.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2307 on: November 21, 2012, 10:44:14 PM »
Aspen snapped to attention having been flying and daydreaming and had continued flying in a straight line "oh crap" she closed her eyes and focused on the silver thread trailing off into the distance and speaks directly to axels mind, he was after all the first one from earth to touch her she should have a link -"axel? Alel can you hear me? Where are you guys? I kinda sorta wandered off"- she sent him a mental view of everything she was seeing, a small forest and a nearby apple farm. And spoke, -"this is where I am, try to send me what you are seeing, where you are and tell me if you know where I am"-

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2308 on: November 22, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
Axel had followed after Zephyr, and was standing before the castle, his ears flicking to what Aspen had said and sent him. He sent back the image to her if where he was at, unsure of where to go now.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2309 on: November 22, 2012, 01:21:58 AM »
"Don't go anywhere yet," Zephyr said. "Kitane said to wait here for now."