The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58263 times)

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2310 on: November 23, 2012, 02:25:58 PM »
Atticus closed his eyes and listened for anything that sounded strange. He heard the sounds of fighting, and he snapped open his eyes, and he bolted for where the sound was coming from. He bashed trough a door and he ame across kitanes father. He had his shoulders ducked in, and a snarl on his face as well as being heard," hello there."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2311 on: November 23, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »
The man takes his eyes off Jess to focus on Atticus, bringing his sword in an upward arc. Like a flash of dark energy, Kitane detaches fully from the shadows, diving towards her father faster than usual. After a few moments, she barrels into him, knocking the sword from his hand and throwing him hard against the windows. The momentum had sent her skidding across the floor quite a ways, leaving a black blooded skid mark. She lay still and unmoving, her wings laying at an odd angle.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2312 on: November 23, 2012, 06:30:20 PM »
aspen turns around and begins flying to the southwest as fast as she can and crashes through a window and looks down seeing a black skid on the floor leading to a man resting inside a small crater "oh hi kitane"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2313 on: November 23, 2012, 07:07:00 PM »
(Lol, Kitane's the injured one. Her father is against the windows.)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2314 on: November 23, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
Ryans eyes narrowed some while he watched the performance of the group. Now he had began to consider the offer. He never truly desired to be a friend to someone who constantly finds him or herself in trouble, on top of that someone who expected to fight her battles with him. But at this rate, someone is in fact going to die if he didn't join.

With a low sigh, he figured it would be the best for this assignment that he finally got fully involved. His hand shifted behind himself for his blade, before his entire body completely dissolved it's self in shadows.
A moment later he appeared in front of Kitane's father and took an insanely quick slash for his neck. “Sha...” the fox hissed out in mid-slash. The intent of the blow was a killing blow that would slice completely through and possible decapitate the other. If it failed or not, the momentum of the blow was enough for the fox to then spin about as he bounded into the air to deliver a hard side kick to the chest, and probably throw the other through the window.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2315 on: November 23, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »
With a wide grin, he fades into the window, his eyes glowing a dark grey as he moves back to floor level. "Is that all you've got?" He sneers, grinning darkly.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #2316 on: November 23, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
The thieves eyes followed the other's waiting for his body to become solid as he twisted his blade around once more. When the other spoke, the fox quickly spun around, releasing a rather potent irritating powder towards his direction, then finally aimed to jam his blade through the other's teeth in a stabbing motion.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2317 on: November 23, 2012, 08:50:49 PM »
Caught in the powder, he raises an arm to protect his face, deflecting the blade away with a loud clang. He smirked and moves his foot over a switch in the ground, releasing a poisonous mist into the room. He steps back out of the powder and glances around, but still focused.

On the floor, Kitane let a long exhale from her partially open mouth, having stopped breathing due to being unconscious. After a few moments, her body moves on its own, her fathers sword lodged in her chest and had pierced through her heart. "I have sensed weakness in you. Now it's my turn." A familiar voice to Atticus and Zephyr hissed. Her eyes glow amethyst along with the demon marking on her left forearm. "Any in my way will be eradicated." Mudvayne grinned, the wings popping back into place. The shadows from the wall surround her, turning a mix of amethyst and black. She removes the blade from her chest and stabs in into the floor, not even breaking the tiles. She pulls her chainsaw sword from its sheath at her back, the aura infusing with the sharpened gears and blade edges.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2318 on: November 24, 2012, 01:00:55 AM »
Zephyr suddenly appeared next to Mudvayne, his grasscutter changed into the dueling-sword form and Rebellion in a sheath at his back with a silver stake in his belt near his dagger. "Mudvayne, please give Kitane at least partial control back," he said. "She only made one freaking move, that's not a weakness." He looked over at Kitane's father. "As for you, sir... we know what you really are."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2319 on: November 24, 2012, 01:36:25 AM »
"One move that nearly got her killed. Right now, she is barely being held between this world and the next. Giving her control would mean death of your friend." She explained with a soft hiss.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2320 on: November 24, 2012, 01:58:47 AM »
Zephyr nodded. "Alright. Just give back control once she's not, ok? Now..." He turned and glared at Kitane's father. "I believe that you and Kitane/Mudvayne and Atticus and I and... others have some unfinished buisness."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
« Reply #2321 on: November 24, 2012, 07:49:21 AM »
The fox stood in the poisonous mist quite casually. The direction of his mask never once moved away from the father as the cloud swarmed over his entire body. But he stood quite vigilant, his tail casually flicking back and forth. In fact it was undistinguished weather the fox had simply stopped breathing, or held an immunity over it. He listened to the conversation, his eye twitching, and gave a light flick of the tail with a single word uttered into the air and echoed off the walls, “Bored...”

The fox shifted his leg back some and reached into his pouch. “Bored-bored-bored-bored....” he chanted in a soft rythem in what could almost be a loud whisper. A moment later, he pulled out a mess of thin clear wire and gave it a light flick to allow it to fall to the floor straitening it's self out. His tone now picking up some while sounding quite a bit more malicious in his usual calm voice, “Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.” His short blade twirled a few times through the air till it came to a stop in a firm grasp held upwards. A moment later it was then twisted downwards. It remained there for a few seconds until the fox finally bounded into the air in front flip and came back down in a down strike, “I AM VERY BORED”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2322 on: November 24, 2012, 02:28:28 PM »
Mudvayne raised an eyebrow at the fox, tilting her head just slightly. "Where'd you find him?" She asked, flicking her ears slightly.

Kitane's father just grinned, jumping back and into the air. Pure white wings unfurl from his back, and he hovers there for a moment. "You're bored hmm? What a shame. We'll have to fix that now won't we." He laughed, glancing at Mudvayne. He needed his sword for this, yet it was by such filth. He had to take his chances nonetheless. Kicking higher into the air, he makes a dive for his sword, but it was apparent that the demon filth wouldn't make it any easier.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2323 on: November 24, 2012, 03:12:51 PM »
Atticus covered his mouth and nose, then muttered a few words, then he put his paw down and smiled. He took a step twoards the father, then he stopped when he heard mudvayne. He muttered under his breath,"wonderfull...." he drew his sword and smiled, bounding up the wall and running up the celing for a few steps, then pushed off, speeding twords the father and coliding in mid air, slamming into the ground, an ramming his sword into the man's throat.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2324 on: November 24, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »
He grinned and spoke as if he had never had a sword through his throat. "Your sword will have to suffice." He smirked, grabbing the blade and pulling from Atticus' grasp and his throat. He stands and jumps back up, his eyes flicking around the room, ears twitching rapidly.

Mudvayne watches the man's movements and raised an eyebrow. "He's blind." She hissed. "Using sound to know where we are." She grinned, taking a step forward. She watched as her footsteps make not a sound, leaving Kitane's father clueless to her location. She smirked and took another silent step forward. 'Everyone, make not a sound and keep total silence.' She says in everyone's heads.