The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58259 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2355 on: November 27, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »
He growls and swings both swords at each of them, his ears pinning back. He blinks and dodges the blows as fast as he can, barely able to keep up now and it was starting to show.

Kitane nodded slightly. "Yeah.. Sorry about getting you guys into my fight, and then ending up here." She murmurs. "And, this may sound crazy, but-" Before she can finish her sentence, a large bony hand curls it's fingers around her. Death had found her. She struggles against its grasp and growls softly. "-I was looking for this guy." She grumbles, her ears pinning back and the spaded ends of her tails twitching irritably.

(Sure lol. It'd be fun to have Dante join in :D )
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2356 on: November 28, 2012, 01:06:30 AM »
The fox stood by idily, thinking this over to himself. His gaze shifted to the woman's body, spotting that not a single breath of life was ever being made from her, and then back to the man. It was highly clear to the fox that this fight had been lost, and his mission ended in a failure. But little of a care did the fox seem to show for her as he simply re-sheathed his blade with a black electrical like aura engulfing his body in an invisibility spell.

"My job here is done, my stay here is no longer required," his cool voice echoed through out the room with an incredible professional detachment for Kitane's life. He had no need to stay in the fight any longer as his contract had been finished, but he did decide he would stay long enough to watch the outcome.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2357 on: November 28, 2012, 02:10:46 AM »
He growls and swings both swords at each of them, his ears pinning back. He blinks and dodges the blows as fast as he can, barely able to keep up now and it was starting to show.

Kitane nodded slightly. "Yeah.. Sorry about getting you guys into my fight, and then ending up here." She murmurs. "And, this may sound crazy, but-" Before she can finish her sentence, a large bony hand curls it's fingers around her. Death had found her. She struggles against its grasp and growls softly. "-I was looking for this guy." She grumbles, her ears pinning back and the spaded ends of her tails twitching irritably.

(Sure lol. It'd be fun to have Dante join in :D )

Zephyr gasped. "Oh... well.... perhaps we should take care of this..."

"Hey there."

Zephyr looked over his shoulder... and stared as a white-haired man walked up, smiling.
"Think I could join in? All I need is my sword back."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2358 on: November 28, 2012, 02:54:10 AM »
Re read... Atticus already got his sword back, practically ripping it out of his hand. and um... Who's katana?))

Atticus took a step twords her body, then saw jess picking her up and he smiled. He turned around and grinned,"your done for..." hesmiled and looked at the other man,"just try to keep up." he grinned and charged at her father, easily cutting and slashing him, he didn't want to kill him. Yet. He Was attacking like a frenzy, not letting up, like a machine. He stabbed into his arms and legs repeatedly, not to kill, but to cripple him.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2359 on: November 28, 2012, 02:59:54 AM »
Her ears flick and she looks to Dante, blinking quite a few times. "This is where you went? The Nether Plane?" She asked, though had to shout due to distance. She was slowly being pulled back, farther into the red mist. "Guys. I can't move my arms. Hurry the hell up!" She shouts, becoming irritated again.

After a few moments, he's on the ground, panting heavily. He starts reciting a spell and the ground shakes again. The floor cracks in a different direction and he grins. "I will make sure you all die with me." He hissed.

Offline furrygirl123

• Dancing Dragon
  • im tired
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: shapeshifter/ demigod/ shadow
  • Coloring: jet black
  • Height: 6foot11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: strong
  • Currently: purrrrfect
« Reply #2360 on: November 28, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
ok, sorry for interupting :(
i love music           /////
                         ///////////
                        /            /
                       /            /
                      d           d

click on them plz, if you dont they will die!!!

Offline Arora

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hi my name is Arora pleased to meet u all! ^_^
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox/Inu demon/wolf god
  • Coloring: main color: Neon Green chest and legs and pawa and lower jaw Robin egg shell blue/inside of the ears and tips red
  • Height: 5"7 1/2
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: slight but muscilar
« Reply #2361 on: November 28, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
(Mind if I join in?)
Arora Woodmnyx

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2362 on: November 28, 2012, 10:56:27 PM »
(We have enough people, so I'm sorry, but no.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2363 on: November 29, 2012, 12:04:52 AM »
Tossing Rebellion to Dante, Zephyr rushed forward and leapt at Death, Falcon-Punching it in the face and pulling Kitane away.

Dante spun Rebellion and smiled. "Let's do this."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2364 on: November 29, 2012, 12:23:57 AM »
"Thanks Zephyr." She nodded, forming her dual ice-shadow blades. "If we can get him to our size, then I can compromise and we can leave this place." She said with a slight shiver.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2365 on: November 29, 2012, 12:30:59 AM »
Zephyr nodded, unsheathing Serac. "Seems fair enough..."

Dante grinned. "Don't talk much, do you?" he said, looking up at Death.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2366 on: November 29, 2012, 12:38:35 AM »
Death lowered its cloaked figure, a frosty breath spilling out around the hood. "Dante, so glad to see you here." Its voice booms. Turning, he points a bony hand to Kitane as he summons his scythe. "You will not leave here again." He says a bit rougher and louder. Kitane stares at him, any sense of fear gone from her eyes.

"You can try your best to make me stay." She hissed.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2367 on: November 29, 2012, 01:12:05 AM »
"Hm... ice," Zephyr said. He smiled. "Alright then..." Spinning his grasscutter, it shifted colors from blue to orange... the color of flame. "But you'll have to go through me first."

"And frankly, Death," Dante said. "I don't appreciate you killing my friends. So... yeah. You gotta go through me too!"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2368 on: November 29, 2012, 03:59:55 AM »
Kitane jerks an arm forward slightly, icefire engulfing her blades as she sprints directly for Death. "Enough talking, let's end this." She hissed softly. "I would like to get out of here as soon as possible." She mumbles, dodging past the large bony fingers and leaping up onto his arm.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2369 on: November 29, 2012, 09:37:44 PM »
Dante smiled and followed suit, aming for Death's legs while Zephyr followed Kitane.

"So what's the plan?" Zephyr said. "Beyond the shrinking thing, I mean..." He drew his sword along the arm as he ran, setting it breifly aflame.