The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58256 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2370 on: November 29, 2012, 11:50:48 PM »
"Distract him long enough for me to cast my spell." She nodded slightly, leaping over the other hand trying to grab her.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2371 on: November 30, 2012, 12:08:46 AM »
Zephyr nodded, stabbing the questing hand. "You got it!"

Meanwhile, Dante ran up Death's leg and climbed further up, stabbing as he went.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2372 on: November 30, 2012, 05:15:20 AM »
Atticus looked at the ground, and stepped around the cracks that were forming. He smiled and walked up to the father, putting both blades in an x a cross his neck and smiled," your reign has ended..." He was just about to decapitate him when he stopped and thought about something for a moment," i have to know.... Why give her a hard time all the way here?"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2373 on: November 30, 2012, 01:50:29 PM »
She leaps onto Death's scythe, standing perfectly balanced. After a few moments, she starts reciting a spell, working her blades in the air to form runes as they break into small pieces one by one.

He spat blood in Atticus' face, grinning slightly. "Ask her yourself." He smirked, stabbing his transformed hand into Atticus' chest cavity, missing his heart and lungs but by inches. He pulls his hand back out as the spell wears off and slips between the cracks, pulling himself back up as he regains his strength. After a moment he stand and turns to Ryk. "Now it's your turn." He growls. There's another crash of glass and a sharp yelp followed by a string of obscenities. The white albino with black wings glides into the castle, grinning from ear to ear.

(Imroth :D )

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2374 on: November 30, 2012, 10:03:17 PM »
Ryk gasped when Atticus got stabbed... then stared in surprise at the newcomer. "Um... hello th..."
Suddenly, Ryk's voice changed slightly as Zephyr briefly sent his mind out to see what happened. "Wha... Imroth!"

Dante looked at Zephyr. "What the hell are you doing?" Moving quickly, he kept Death distracted even more.

Zephyr did the same, noting Atticus... but decided it better not to tell Kitane quite yet....

"Jeff and the others made it!!" he said, refocusing after filling Ryk in and sending a jet of flame through Death's foot.

Ryk shook his head, then looked at Imroth. "Ah," he said. "Well, good to know that I'm not entirely alone in this..." He looked at Kitane's father and smiled, a wicked set of claws growing from each hand. "So... you were saying something about me being next, cur?"

(FLOOD THE HALL WITH LOTS OF REINFORCEMENTS... this IS kind of the climax, so we should make it epic.)
(And also... I have an Idea that I'll pm you about.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:05:32 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2375 on: December 01, 2012, 03:32:37 AM »
The fox had appeared beside Atticus once Kitane's father's attention was drawn away. His spell wearing off slowly, first by exposing his head and then down in only a few seconds. “Sloppy,” the fox commented while he pulled out some thick gauze pads, and layered them over the wound. Then he quickly wrapped it up in a bandage to hold it in place. “This won't hold you long. I'd suggest you make a retreat and see to your life before it's gone.”

(Yes Ryan never left...)
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2376 on: December 01, 2012, 04:28:47 AM »
Attiu was surprised when he felt more than saw her father's habd go through his chest, immediatly, he closed his eyes an stumbled forward, holding his chest. He opened his eyes and noted that there was a man bandageijg him up, he smiled, blood coming out of his mouth slightly, and he fell to a knee. He grabbed the mans wrist, gently, but firmly enough to make him stay for a few seconds. He said a few words under his breath, an the man would feel tired or all of a few seconds, then he would be back to normal. Atticus smiled and stood up, ripping off the bandages and tensing his abs, then clearly showing through the blood tear in his shirt, but he was back to himself again, and even angrier,"i will not retreat..." atticus looked at the father and smiled when imroth showed up,"I will do that. Roght after i'm finished killing you." he grinned evily, his sword lighting on fire with a word under his breath, and his fur was moving slightly even though there was no wind. He smiled and began to walk closer to the father, untill he was right in his face,"Retreat, and never come back and bother kitane or anyone else in this world... Or die right here... Right now.... Your choice..."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:41:25 AM by JohnnyP789 »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2377 on: December 01, 2012, 05:10:52 AM »
Ryk suddenly tensed up. "Hey. You there, who just got back up after being stabbed. First of all... nice abs. Second of all..." The demon-armor glanced around. "I don't think we're alone..."

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2378 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:55 AM »
Is ryk a girl??))
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:40:52 AM by JohnnyP789 »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2379 on: December 01, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »
(no, just a really to-the-point demon who can seem a bit gay at times.)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2380 on: December 01, 2012, 05:51:25 PM »
An emerald light flashes past Death and a familiar figure stands at his shoulder. After a moment, he joins Kitane on Death's scythe, starting the second part of the spell, crimson eyes glowing slightly.

Imroth smiled at Atticus and glides down to stand beside him. "Where's Kitane? I would have thought she'd be here kicking arse." He says with a slight tilt of his head. Kitane's father growls and takes to the air, reciting a spell. After a few moments, several clones fill some of the space around him as he recites a healing spell for himself.

"Kill me if you can." He smirked, his clones copying his movement.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:11:30 PM by Raven Eiko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2381 on: December 01, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
Jeff smiled and picked up Emrick's bazooka, sliding the strap over his shouder. "Time to kick some JESS?!" Jeff ran forward and stared at his sister.

"God, you've gotten taller..."

Ryk sighed. "Don't worry. I'll try my best to make your rear hurt."

Zephyr kept hacking and slashing at death... until he noticed the figure. He stared, still fighting off Death.
"What... the..."

Dante just ignored everything and kept hitting Death in the face.

(I have too many characters @-@)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2382 on: December 02, 2012, 05:09:26 AM »
The fox's gaze look down to the grip when he noticed his energy starting to fade rather quickly. Once he was released, he realized what happened. The man was simply sapping away enough energy to keep him moving. Though he was rather more understanding of the situation, which prevented him from subconsciously attacking the other. “I will allow this once...” the fox said to the other when he left, “Do it again without permission, and you will lose your tail.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2383 on: December 02, 2012, 05:33:56 AM »
Atticus looked down when kitane was mentioned," she... She's no longer with us..." He turned and looked at the fox smiling," sorry, but you were my closest energy source... I apologize." He looked up at the father and grinned, already knowing which one is the real one," get down here and i will show you just how deadly i can be..."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2384 on: December 02, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
Death's figure begins to shrink as the third part of the spell is said by both of them.

Imroth put a paw to Atticus' back and frowned. "Don't worry, she'll come back." He nodded slightly. He looks to Kitane's father and smirked, easily able to tell the real version from the fakes. "What's the matter Jack? Too scared to face us yourself?" He grinned. "We have to get to him. I can only carry one person at a time though." He says, keeping watch as the clones shifted around. Jack sends a few of them at Ryk as he hovers for a moment.