The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58254 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2385 on: December 03, 2012, 12:10:56 AM »
Ryk swung his claws at the clones, getting into heated combat. "JEEZUS!" he said. "They're all as... strong as the... real one!"

Zephyr kept attacking for a little while, still watching Aerrow... but was still keeping a tab on above events...

And noticed something bad.

Cussing under his breath, Zephyr kept attacking Death, keeping him distracted as Dante attacked its legs. "Got... to get... a message... through..."

Meanwhile, Isabel dashed through the mansion, slashing at everything that moved. Jeff and Rake followed behind doing the same, while Jess continued to carry Kitane.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2386 on: December 27, 2012, 11:37:00 PM »
aspen flew hard and fast as she could, if saint peter caught her she would be...she shuddered not wanting to think about it as she flew over the salt flats, holding the only thing that could neutralize the power she sought in this wasteland, a light more brilliantly radiant than anything on earth, the bible of a saint, saint peter, she shuddered once more and then closed her eyes, her inner darkness guiding her to the book, lucifers bible, all angels had one, and when he had corrupted, his had become a thing of the purest evit, moreso then he himself, no living entity could be evil of that purity, but though the book did not live, it corrupted all who possesed it, she hoped saint peters book was enough

she landed and began digging, knowing that just unearthing the book its self could end the world, she brought it out, her palms stinging from each of the books, being not wholly angel, nor wholly demon it singed her very being to hold either one she lifted them and toward axel as fast as possible

aspen busted throua window, heading for mudvayne "please tell me you can read, my parents never taught me to read demon, i can help, if only i was not half, you know the myth, that the only way to rid the world of the black book is to make it gray, and only by destroying an individual of gray, splitting them, can this be done" she dropped her illusions
"i am the gray child, daughter of life and death, read the passage"
aspen pointed to a paragraph, and started reading her own, already feeling the  most agonizing pain, even more than if a mortal was being skinned alive, the cover of the black book, it was leatherbound, leather of human flesh

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2387 on: December 28, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
Imroth grunted as blood started gushing from his nose, his ears pinning back as he grimaces. "Atticus, we have to finish him now!" He says, putting more strength into his wings and arms so he could focus on the right spell. "Mudvayne, read from your book as Aspen is!" He says, taking charge of the situation. This man would not live to see another day, but his own destruction, the albino wolf had promised him this only days before.

(Cifero, Mudvayne is controlling Kit's body XD )
Mudvayne caught the book, not being burned by it whatsoever. She flips it open to the right spot and starts reading from it. Almost immediately, Kitane's father doubles over in pain, his glare falling on Aspen.

In the nether plane, the fight with death rages on, Kitane and Aerrow nearly done with their spell as a blinding emerald and darkening black aura surround them, beginning to entwine and writhe as they progress to the end.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2388 on: December 28, 2012, 07:25:25 PM »
aspen howls in pain, groaning and gasping as no living thing should, the spells of good and evil tearing ar her halves she sweats blood and her body turns black, the feathers falling off of her right wing she doubles over and colapses
the books melt out of existance
"i am free"
the black figure stands, a fully fledged demon, and vanishes, nothing holding her to this plane any longer, she moves to the relm of the dead to greet her father, death

the body, left behind, shaking, stands and eyes closed walks toward kitanes father a soft light emanating from her body
"may your sins condem you to that plane which you command and make peace with your slaves, peace by vengence"
she opened her eyes and the glow brightened, an angel standing among them all, she walked among the rubble, making her way to kitanes body
"mother, i wish your blessing among this girl, bring her back to us"
a small dagger manifested in her paws, and she plunged it into the body, hoping her mother would answer her.

demon aspen materialized on the planes of the dead in just the right place, right beside death himself
"father, why do you tolerate this nonsense, you, i, and mother know it is not yet her time"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2389 on: December 29, 2012, 01:40:49 AM »
Zephyr used the small distraction to send a quick message to Ryk, then looked at Aspen. "How did you get here?" he asked... before realizing that she was a total demon now. He raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Ok then..."

Ryk recieved the message soon enough... a few seconds before the spell was completed. The armor demon's eyes widened. "NO!" he screeched, lunging at Mudvayne. "DON'T KILL HIM, YOU IDIOTS!!!"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2390 on: January 01, 2013, 11:51:13 PM »
Mudvayne pulled the dagger from her body, a soft hiss escaping from her. "Try that again. Kit's body works differently that anyone else's. I know this better than anyone else." She growls softly. The black aura  surrounding her starts to fade and she drops to one knee. 'Damn, I'm losing her and fast..' She thought with a grimace.

Imroth was becoming impatient. Putting Atticus on his feet, he takes back to the air and grabs Kitane's father, jamming his sword through the man's chest. Unfortunately, one of similar make had been jammed into his own chest. The albino coughs blood onto the floor as they both fall, reciting a few words that make his weapon explode in Kitane's fathers chest. Imroth lands hard on his side, ribs breaking and a lung rupturing. "My mission's.. Complete.." He grunts softly.

In the nether plane, both lights glow and finally burst, knocking Dearh away from Kitane as she lands on the ground perfectly. "Thanks Aerrow." She smiles, slowly fading. "I'll see you guys back in our world, though, I may be in a coma for a while." She smiles apologetically. Back with the others, Musvayne felt the spark of life return, and she smiled as she allowed Kitane back into her rightful body, any major wounds healed up to about a gash, her body laying unconscious on the floor.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:37:52 PM by Raven Eiko »

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2391 on: January 02, 2013, 06:42:41 PM »
demon aspen watched as her father faded from the plains of hell "farewell father... see you next christmas" she felt a tug at the back of her mind, her other half calling her back, she let the pull take her as she melted into existance back on earth "what do you want? you know we can"t rejoin"

angel aspen called to her other half, that which had tainted her good, she knew they would never be one in body again, just being near each other stung, but they would have to grow used to it. "you are aware we must stay together? if we don't we will each fade to our respective realms, there is at least one thing i know we agree on, and it is that we don't want that, we will be delt the worst possible punishment, being forced back together"

demon aspen grunted in irratation knowing that her weaker half was right "you know you are weak, you are the one thing that ever kept me from killing" she turned to the others and the two spoke in unison

"the girl is safe, death has been stayed and she journeys to this plain as we speak"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2392 on: January 03, 2013, 01:20:12 AM »
Suddenly, Ryk started shrinking back, revealing Zephyr in his place. "Alright, guys... Kitane's s... YOU FRACKING IDIOTS!!!" he exclaimed, looking at the remains of Kitane's father's body.

Isabel walked in and saw Imroth, then ran over and took him in her arms. "Imroth?!" she asked. "What's wrong?"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2393 on: January 03, 2013, 02:40:58 PM »
When Atticus got lifted up, he smiled and he sliced the fathers neck with his sword," This battle is over." He started to fall to the ground, and he noticed that imroth got stabbed as well. He ran over to him, pulling out the sword and closing his eyes. He put a paw on the wound and his paw glowed a bright blue, the muscle and skin sewing together right before his eyes, the lung and ribs healing as well. When he finished, he stood up and looked at the father on the ground. He walked over to him and smiled, wounds of his own burning. he withdrew the sword from the man's chest, and he put both swords over his neck like an "X" and he smiled," Go back to where you belong... you don't rule here anymore." And with that, he pushed down on the swords, separating the man's head from his body.

He looked around for everyone else, not seeing anyone else besides imroth and himself," Well... this has been fun..."
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2394 on: January 03, 2013, 11:33:27 PM »
Zephyr stared at Atticus. "You dumb bastard," he said. "You have no idea, do you?"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2395 on: January 04, 2013, 06:19:40 PM »
Atticus tilted his head," No?" He clenched his fists when zephyr called him a dumb bastard, but he shrugged it off," what do you mean? He's done. I don't understand...."

(I missed a lot... sorry for that, if i messed up the story line, i apologize. may i have a re cap just so i know what is going on and i will redo my post if necessary.)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2396 on: January 04, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »
(eh, well I don't think you messed anything up yet... but you'll have to ask Kitane)

Zephyr sighed in slight anger. "Excuse my language," he said. "But didn't Ryk get a chance to tell you?"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2397 on: January 04, 2013, 09:22:09 PM »
Atticus walked up to zephyr and snarled," tell me what?! get to the damn point!" He was visibly shaking with rage, he was thinking about what would happen if he did something wrong and made the man more powerful when he killed him.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2398 on: January 05, 2013, 08:03:59 PM »
Imroth's wounds healed, but the light in his emerald eyes was fading and his breathing forced, pained almost. "..Somerhing I didn't want to tell you guys.." He chuckles softly and coughs, covering his mouth as blood spews all over the place. Pain flares in his chest and he writhes, a bit of wheezing mixed in as he tries to stay still. "Your earth is killing me.." He barely groans, closing his eyes as he takes a deep breath, but nearly chokes on his own blood.

Kitane remained unconscious, some of her blood oozing from a few still-opened wounds, but fine either way.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2399 on: January 06, 2013, 02:09:03 AM »
Rake looked over at Imroth. "What do you mean?"

Isabel stood beside Imroth, a tear forming at the corner of her eye. "Wh... where do you come from?"

"He wasn't supposed to die," Zephyr said to Atticus, "because he was a seal!!!"

(you hit the nail right on the head...)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:11:47 AM by Cifero Windtail »