The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58253 times)

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2400 on: January 06, 2013, 02:25:33 AM »
Atticus groaned inwardly," well thanks for keeping me in the loop! a seal for what? Tell me everything!" He looked over at imroth and ran over to him, sliding on his feet to stop from the speed at which he ran,"Imroth... I'm so sorry..." He closed his eyes and put a hand on the mans shoulder,"What can i- we do to help you?"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2401 on: January 06, 2013, 02:28:09 AM »
Atticus groaned inwardly," well thanks for keeping me in the loop! a seal for what? Tell me everything!" He looked over at imroth and ran over to him, sliding on his feet to stop from the speed at which he ran,"Imroth... I'm so sorry..." He closed his eyes and put a hand on the mans shoulder,"What can i- we do to help you?"
"I TRIED!!!: Zephyr screeched, walking over.

Meanwhile, Jess walked in carrying Kitane's body. "So... did we win?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #2402 on: January 06, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »
He wheezed and grimaced in pain, blood dripping from his partially open mouth. "A failed.. Experiment.." He grunts. "Help me up.. And I'll explain as much as I can in the time I have left.." He murmurs, hacking blood on the ground and staining his fur partially red.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2403 on: January 06, 2013, 02:57:01 PM »
Isabel reached down and helped him up. "Please... why do you have to die?"

Zephyr watched with sadness, simultaneously keeping an eye on Kitane's father's body.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2404 on: January 06, 2013, 11:28:41 PM »
He smiled slightly, but it was a pained smile, tinted with sadness around the edges. "This is how everything started.. My parents were killed, but my mother was pregnant when she was killed. Lab workers, people that worked with my father, took the fetus and ran experiments on it.. I was that experiment. Sadly, they failed to create what they wanted, resulting in a dying albino with powers that drained his life force with each use.." He wheezes a bit more as he stands straight with Isabel's help, jamming his hand into his chest with a grunt. After a moment, he pulls an emerald stone from his chest, the same color as his eyes used to be before they faded out. "Keep hold of this.. In remembrance.." He murmurs, his breathing becoming slightly heavier.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2405 on: January 07, 2013, 03:44:42 AM »
Atticus looked at the emerald and held out his paw for it, the air heavy with sadness,"we will never forget you.." He looked at isabella and nodded slightly, then he turned on zephyr and calmly said,"well... Apparently not hard enough." He looked at kitanes fathers body and he sighed,"what did i let out?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2406 on: January 08, 2013, 12:01:46 AM »
Zephyr raised his hand. "Not now... not now." A tear ran down his cheek. "It can wait..."

Isabel gently nodded, tears flowing freely now. "I... I swear I'll  never forget..." Suddenly, she gently and quickly kissed him, then looked into his eyes sadly. "Never."

Rake and Jess watched on, with Jeff standing somewhere nearby.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2407 on: January 08, 2013, 05:47:35 AM »
With a smile, he kissed her back, the emerald of the stone shining in his eyes one last time. With the last of his strength, he forms gold chain for the emerald stone, gathering enough to stand on his own and put it around her neck. After a coughing fit, he looks around at the others and gives a final smile. "Sorry that I couldn't have spent more time with you all, but my life was cut short." He says, a hint of sadness in his tone. "Maybe one day.. I'll see you in the afterlife.." He murmurs, his eyes fluttering as he started to sway slightly. "Let Kitane know of today's victory.." He says before collapsing to his knees, covering his mouth as he hacks and coughs blood into them, placing his hands on the ground as he wheezes, gasping for air as his chest constricts. A final shudder runs through him, and he goes limp as he sits, his head hung with blood dripping from his partially open mouth.

What's left of Kitane's father's body seems to shimmer, turning silver before disintegrating into silver particles that absorb into the ground. After a moment, a single silver flower blooms, the setting sun hitting its petals just right to set off an array of colors across the ground.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2408 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:53 PM »
Atticus bowed his head and closed his eyes,"you will alway be in our hearts imroth.." He looked down at the flower, and he couldn't help but smile. He stood up straight and he slowly walked up to kitane, mourning silently in his own way. He knelt down by kitane and closed his eyes, tears forming and slidin down his muzzle and dripping onto her face,"i-i'm sorry kitane, i couldn't find a way to save him..." He whispered to her,"and now.... I can' find a way to save you..."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2409 on: January 08, 2013, 04:52:56 PM »
aspen walked over to the broken and dead mans body "he is too far gone, even if we could bring him back, his body is too broken, he would suffer unduly, and with little purpose to justify doing so we should let him go in peace, as his soul lingers here still, we may at least honor him for his great sacrafice and shorten his next journey" she turned to her demon half "call father"

the demon half began drawing runes on the ground after a few moments the runes quietly faded and death stepped out from the shadows "please father, take this heroes soul and bring him the peace and rest he deserves"

death quietly glided over to the corpse and withdrew a golden cobweb like substance, the soul of a mortal, along with the golden aura of a myrtered hero

pure aspen bent quietly over the corpse and gave him a blessing of generations, so that any children or loved ones, may not suffer tragedy or unduly pain at his loss.

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2410 on: January 08, 2013, 08:06:55 PM »
Kitane's body responds to Atticus' words, as if she were trying to wake up and comfort him. Her movements cease  as she lay still, her breathing shallow but still there. A voice emanates from the corner, sounding similar to Kitane's. "You should go to the hospital, and hurry. Everything will be cleaned up here." A shadow moves and disappears, nothing else could be heard after that moment.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2411 on: January 08, 2013, 10:53:24 PM »
Zephyr paid his respects quickly, then nodded. "Alright... I've got this..." Moving quickly,  he scooped up Kitane. "I ran to save her life once... there's no reason I can't do it again." He nodded. "Stay safe... and be careful." With those words, he dashed forward the wind whipping past as he rushed to the hospital.

Isabel sobbed openly, burying her head in Imroth's shoulder. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Imroth...."

Jeff bowed his head in respect. "He was a good kid... a great warrior."

Rake nodded. "That's for sure..."

Jess walked over to examine the flower, stooping to examine it. "This is what was worse?"

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2412 on: January 09, 2013, 01:21:45 AM »
Atticus's eyes widened she kitane moved, he began to sob uncontrolably, his voice breaking, but barely a whisper,"your alive..." His eye snapped up twords the voice,"k-kitane?" He got up and he walked twords the shadows and dissapeared into them, completely disregarding the words she said, tears in his eyes,"where are you?"

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2413 on: January 09, 2013, 02:21:04 AM »
A soft hiss emanates from a little farther away. "No, I'm not Kitane." The voice echoes. A long tail snakes from them and wraps around Atticus' ankles, swinging him upside down in the air. "Who are you?" She asked, stepping into the light.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
« Reply #2414 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:12 AM »
He immeditly snapped out of his self indiced trance and he growled,"Let go of me!" He struggled for a bit swinging around and trying to untie himself, but failed and just hung there, almost exausting himself,"my name is atticus gray.... Who are you?" He said alittle breathlessly from his struggle. He tried to think of ways to get out, but he couldn't think straight because of what was happening, and from what recently happened.