The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58239 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2460 on: February 06, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »
After a while, he spots Kitane and Mudvayne as they circle around a silver flower. With a tilt of his head, he hides behind a dead tree, watching their movements but not hearing anything since they say nothing.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:03:33 PM by Raven Eiko »
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2461 on: February 09, 2013, 12:09:10 AM »
vlad  put his hand in the path of the blade and cried out in agony as it peirced his palm ....the pain subsided and he grinned as the young furs forearm decayed first into bone, then to dust he grabbed the other paw and bit, shattering bones "now that you don't have your hands....we may continue" he lpinned him and let drops of his blood drip on the furs legs, causing him extreme pain and breaking any concentration he may be able to use for spells "now why? oh and before you think about it, flesh won't regenerate from this, not unless you can get my sisters help"

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2462 on: February 11, 2013, 08:46:31 PM »
Atticus continued to run, checking his watch from time to time, and he kept looking for short cuts but he couldn't find any. he knew that this was the most direct route, but there could also be forces massed to stop him, he growled and leaned forward, putting a little more speed on his run from adrenalin, and he had a snarl to his lips," try and stop me."

--------------

The man growled and he thrashed around from the pain," n-no I can't y-you don't u-understand." He says through gritted teeth.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2463 on: February 12, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »
"i beg to dissagree, you csn tell me, in fact if you are quick about it, i may get my sister to heal you enough to not die " he mover his paw so that the drops of decay came evtremely close to the mans crotch, burning through his pants "oh and i believe you want to keep that so i suppose you shouldn hurry"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2464 on: February 13, 2013, 01:13:28 AM »
Zephyr reached after Atticus. "WAIT!" he said, too late as Atticus sped away. He glanced back at Kitane, then pulled out a communicator and called Jeff.

"Yes?" the man said, hopping through the window.
"Jeff..." Zephyr put his hand on Jeff's shoulder. "Keep her safe... and just in case, it was an honor to fight beside you." With those words, he jumped out the window.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2465 on: February 13, 2013, 01:20:37 AM »
A car swerves in front of Atticus, tearing up gravel and sidewalk as it stops. Three men in white suits jump out of the car and begin shooting at him. (He needs to be hit at least once or it's god-modding)

Aerrow waited, watching to see what would happen.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2466 on: February 13, 2013, 09:23:38 PM »
Dante tapped Aerrow on the shoulder. "So... how are they doing?" he asked, sheathing his sword.

Meanwhile, Zephyr followed Atticus silently, still trying to pinpoint the strange presence...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2467 on: February 13, 2013, 10:34:54 PM »
Atticus immediatly made himsef as small as he could as he ran straight for the men, getting hit in the right shoulder and his left thigh, but all he felt was a pressure, then a dull pain. He took out the first man, punching his throat, and using him as a human shield for a few shots. He took the deadman's gun and fired into the other two, emptying the clip. He took the other men's guns, Hopped into the car, and smiled as the keys were still in the ignition, and peeled out,"losers..." he began to head towards the mansion at a dangerous speed, wanting to get there, get the flower, and get out.

---------

The man snarled in pain, and he clenched his teeth,"I can't! If i do he'll kill my family! Please!"
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2468 on: February 14, 2013, 11:57:44 AM »
As Atticus left, another car chases after him, coming up next to him in minutes.

Aerrow looked to Dante and shrugged. "Doesn't look too good." He shook his head and looked at them. "Kitane looks like she's fading.."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2469 on: February 15, 2013, 08:47:40 PM »
Dante nodded. "Yeah... and there's still that presence out there... happened when Kitane's father bit it." He looked at Aerrow. "Did your dad tell you anything regarding what happens after his death?"

(message me, kitane... please)

Zephyr followed silently, making a second image of himself and turning himself invisible just in case.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2470 on: February 16, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »
Thinking for a moment, he nods. "Yes, and I have a feeling that it may or may not end well." He gives a slight shrug.

(Ok ^^)

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #2471 on: February 16, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
he grinned " now we are getting somewhere, he who? who is "he"?"
he clenched his paw, dripping drops over the fur and they began burning holes through his underwear, then on the fur, the smell of decay began to rise

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2472 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:16 PM »
Thinking for a moment, he nods. "Yes, and I have a feeling that it may or may not end well." He gives a slight shrug.

(Ok ^^)
Dante glanced at him. "You know, if you want to, we could do something about it. There's nothing stopping you from asking me to bring you back up there."

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2473 on: February 17, 2013, 01:59:59 AM »
"Yes, I know. At what risk? If I told them what happened to me they won't believe it. Not after what I did." He says quietly.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2474 on: February 17, 2013, 02:42:24 AM »
Dante looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "But Kitane saw you... and Zephyr did too! How can they..." He fell silent for a minute. "There are others, aren't there?"

Zephyr considered the other car, preparing to help just in case.