The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blinded In Chains  (Read 58236 times)

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
Re: Blinded In Chains
« Reply #2490 on: February 19, 2013, 10:48:49 PM »
Aerrow nods and grinned as he took Dante's hand, eager to find and destroy who would try and steal the silver flower.

The dragon flicked his tongue out at Atticus in a smirk, pushing the point of the blade away with a single claw. "Now, let's cooperate here." He nods, snatching the watch from the air.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2491 on: February 21, 2013, 01:39:56 AM »
Zephyr sighed and shook his head. "I'm getting really tired of all these cocky evil bastards...."

Dante nodded. "Alright... here we go!" With that, the two turned into energy and sped towards the surface, reforming about a block away from the dragon and Atticus and Zephyr.
Dante let go of Aerrow's hand and grinned at him. "Let's go help them with Father Time, shall we?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2492 on: February 21, 2013, 02:38:34 AM »
The dragon flicked his tongue again and smirked, moving quickly out of range of Zephyr's blade so fast it seemed like he teleported.

Aerrow nodded and sprinted toward them, not paying attention to the frozen Atticus, who could see everything.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2493 on: February 21, 2013, 04:28:58 AM »
Zephyr turned around and saw something coming towards them. Casting out his consciousness, he locked onto its aura... then smiled.
"Good," he said. The cat turned back to the dragon. "Fine... now what do you want?"

Dante followed close behind Aerrow. "This should be good..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2494 on: February 21, 2013, 12:06:36 PM »
Arrow launched himself into the air, mid-run, drawing sword handles from their sheathes, the blades made of ethereal steel, which is practically invisible to the naked eye. A clash of steel on steel resounds as he brings the blades down in and 'x' shape arc, sparks flying as the dragon pulls out his ethereal steel blade.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2495 on: February 21, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »
Dante approached Atticus. "Alright..." He smiled. "Let's see if we can't get you out of here..."

Zephyr stood by and watched, unsure if he would be needed.

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2496 on: February 23, 2013, 12:01:38 AM »
aeron huffed "you bore me....i don't like being bored" he  drew up his weapon, slashed his arm, and  let the blood flow into the furs eye it dissolved the eye and brain quickly, leaving the man dead "now i need to find my dear self...it seems she is this way" he ran to the hospital and jumped into the room where everyone else is

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2497 on: February 23, 2013, 02:26:06 AM »
Jeff leaped up and drew his knives. "Wha... GEEZ, DUDE!" the man said, putting them away. "You could give me some warning!" He sighed. "Well, ok then, guess you're gonna help me watch over Kitane..."

Offline kivabunny

• Gregarious Gnu
  • intense love does not measure, it just gives
    • Awards
  • Species: bunny
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 4' 11" (anthro)
  • Weight: 127 pounds
  • Build: agile and atheletic
« Reply #2498 on: March 02, 2013, 07:56:41 AM »
aeron spoke a bit huskily "sorry...but have you seen my other me? it seems i had a spot of trouble" at this moment he showed off his cuts, the gashes, and the slash on his arm still bleeding profusely, creating a hole in the floor "also we need something to clean up the blood...maybe a dragon liver...those things never decay"

assassin......i kill things.......and you will never notice

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2499 on: March 02, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »
The clang of steel echoes a bit more as Aerrow and the dragon fight. The watch remains suspended in the air, vulnerable.. Or so it seemed. Aerrow kept the advantage from the air, stained white and grey wings keeping him aloft as he dodges another swing from his opponent. "Dante, we've got things here. Go get the silver flower!" He says, glancing over his shoulder. "Leave him frozen for now, the blood flow is greatly reduced and he'll be safer that way."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2500 on: March 02, 2013, 04:37:23 PM »
Dante nodded and grinned. "You got it, man." With those words, the man sped off to fetch the flower, the real Zephyr (still invisible) following behind, the dream Zephyr still there helping.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2501 on: March 02, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
Aerrow smirked slightly, his ears perked forward as he catches his opponents sword with his own blade and deflects it. He turns his head, grinning at the dragon as their fight continues.

Offline JohnnyP789

• Foxy Fox
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey and black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Athletic build.
  • Currently: Wondering what to do next.
« Reply #2502 on: March 02, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »
WTF! leaving me there?)) Atticus notices that the person who was helping him, leaves, and he is in shock, wanting to fight, and also wanting to be the one who gets the flower, but he realizes that he can't always be the one to save the day. He stood there (not much else he could do...), and he waited to be unfrozen.
  • Avatar by: Kaya. Thank you so much. XD

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2503 on: March 02, 2013, 11:38:28 PM »
(Lol, just wait John. You'll see what happens.)

Father Time deflects Aerrow's blade, sending him back a few feet in the air. A grin crosses the snow leopard's muzzle and he lunges forward, his dragon opponent mocking this movement. Suddenly, Aerrow freezes, seeming to disappear, then appear back behind Father Time, standing back to back. "You forget, sir. I am the Heir of Void. I trump your time control." He grinned, bringing his blade to Father Time's side. His arm sticks for a moment but it moves again, the blade running through the dragon's side and out the other side.

"But how..?" Father Time groans, blood dripping out from under his mask. With this, Father Time disappears, along with the watch. The henchmen stand there for a moment before disappearing with their boss.

"You forget who I am. It's time for you to leave."With this, Father Time disappears, along with the watch. The henchmen stand there for a moment before disappearing with their boss. After a few moments, Atticus is unfrozen, his wounds catching up with time and everything speeding up. Sheathing his blood-stained blade, Aerrow walks over to him and starts healing the wounds.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2504 on: March 02, 2013, 11:56:47 PM »
The fake Zephyr ran over and stood next to Aerrow. "Ok, Atticus, before you do anything stupid, i have to let you know he helped to save Kitane in the underworld," he said. "I saw it myself. So... just don't kill him or i'll rip your guts out, ok?"